Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is literally killing us

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
A major survey of 127,545 American adults found that married men are healthier than men who were never married or whose marriages ended in divorce or widowhood. Men who have marital partners also live longer than men without spouses; men who marry after age 25 get more protection than those who tie the knot at a younger age, and the longer a man stays married, the greater his survival advantage over his unmarried peers.

*Japanese scientists reported that never-married men were three times more likely to die from cardiovascular disease than married men. And a report from the Framingham Offspring Study also suggests that marriage is truly heartwarming. Scientists evaluated 3,682 adults over a 10-year period. Even after taking major cardiovascular risk factors such as age, body fat, smoking, blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol into account, married men had a 46% lower rate of death than unmarried men.

*a study of 27,779 cancer cases found that unmarried individuals were more likely to have advanced disease at the time of diagnosis than married persons. Unmarried patients were less likely to receive treatment than married patients — but even among people who received cancer therapy, marriage was linked to improved survival. Patients who have intact marriages when cancer is diagnosed have better survival than patients who are separated at the time of diagnosis.

*Prostate cancer is a particular concern for men. To find out how marriage affects survival, scientists from the University of Miami investigated 143,063 men with the disease. Over a 17-year period, married men survived far longer (median 69 months) than separated and widowed patients (38 months); men who had never married had an intermediate survival rate (49 months). And researchers from Harvard and UCLA have identified similar survival benefits for married patients with bladder cancer, a predominantly male disease.

*In the MRFIT study of 10,904 American married men, for example, men who divorced were 37% more likely to die during the nine-year study than men who remained married. Similarly, a British study of 9,011 civil servants linked stressful relationships to a 34% increase in the risk of heart attacks and angina. And an Israeli study of 10,059 men found that stressful family relationships appeared to increase the risk of dying from a stroke by 34%. Divorce also triggers a sharp increase in the rate of suicide by men, but not women.

*The study tracked 12,522 married people over a 14- to 23-year period. During that time, 1,453 men and 3,294 women lost their spouses. Subsequently, 30% of the bereaved men died themselves, while only 15% of the women succumbed. Healthy men who lost a wife were 2.1 times more likely to die during the study period than healthy men who were not bereaved; for men with preexisting medical problems, bereavement boosted the rate of death 1.6 times.

*a study of 1,667 men in the Boston area linked the death of a spouse to a decline in testosterone levels comparable to the drop that occurs during 10 years of aging.

*A Harvard study reported that socially isolated men have an 82% higher risk of dying from heart disease, compared with men who have strong interpersonal relationships. And the New England Research Institute reported that 66% of men rely on their wives for their primary social supports; only 21% rely on other people, and 10% have no such supports. Clearly, subtracting a wife greatly increases a man's risk of isolation.

Source: https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/marriage-and-mens-health

Getting a partner or not is literally a matter of life and death for men. Show this to all the faggots who tell us to "just get a hobby" and accept inceldom.

This is well known. But appernalty we deserve to die cuz our personality is so bad

Doesn't matter what happens. You will be ugly tomorrow, and therefor undesirable. Who wants to wake up everyday not being comfortable in their own body? Inceldom killing me sounds bad, but is it?

Doesn't matter what happens. You will be ugly tomorrow, and therefor undesirable. Who wants to wake up everyday not being comfortable in their own body? Inceldom killing me sounds bad, but is it?
this is why I’m speeding the process by using anything to alter how I feel.

jfl if you’re an incel but scared to drugmaxx, what do you got to lose? exactly nothing so might as well get fucked and be happy for the couple of hours you’re buzzed

I am dying bit by bit everyday

This is well known. But appernalty we deserve to die cuz our personality is so bad

I am dying bit by bit everyday

Ok I'll add it to the list.

It's over Niggas. I'll probably off myself after I've made sure my mother, sisters & nieces are financially safe and secure.
Most likely 40.

It's over Niggas. I'll probably off myself after I've made sure my mother, sisters & nieces are financially safe and secure.
Most likely 40.
At least you were worth something. You took care of your family. I was always the leech

It’s sad because incels are capable of being productive and having meaningful lives. But not without access to women.

ITcels won't touch this :feelzez:

It’s sad because incels are capable of being productive and having meaningful lives. But not without access to women.
Well not everyone but the vast majority can. After all how can a soldier keep moving forward without logistical support?

brutal but to be expected

This is common sense tbh. It’s literally the sole reason we exist. As a man, if you aren’t constantly getting sucked off, your genetics can tell they won’t survive into the next generation. Therefore your cells start getting depressed.

The thing is, it's too slow. Should've be drowned at birth or not even be born in the first place