Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is not as bad as having negative halo effect

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Think about it. Having a bad halo effect (being EXTRMELY weak looking, ugly even a little on top of that and being high inhib, non NT) fucks you up ultimately. If you have a good halo effect socially, you can get everything in your life maybe except for love if you are an incel.

high IQ ngl a friend of mine isn't necessarily good looking, but he got his self esteem and SMV crushed cause everyone thinks he is a fag (which he is)

I thought inceldom and failos were synonymous

20200728 132637

Wtf are you on about they're the same thing?

I am honestly unsure now guys, are you joking about inceldom and halo effect being the same or what... Inceldom CAN be a part of halo, but halo is not JUST inceldom. If you honestly thing that you are either too young to understand what social status is, or too dumb to get it.

I am honestly unsure now guys, are you joking about inceldom and halo effect being the same or what... Inceldom CAN be a part of halo, but halo is not JUST inceldom. If you honestly thing that you are either too young to understand what social status is, or too dumb to get it.

Both of them largely derive from looks/ugliness. Sure you can factor in other things for the halo effect but looks are primary and are what you described

Ah nvm you included non nt and higj inhib. But at the same time looks also influences that to a significant degree

Both of them largely derive from looks/ugliness. Sure you can factor in other things for the halo effect but looks are primary and are what you described

Ah nvm you included non nt and higj inhib. But at the same time looks also influences that to a significant degree
You just have to be a non-pepega to have positive halo effect and normie-ish looks (even 4/10, just dont be dysmorphed), and be low inhib and NT and you are good socially. Then it's up to how much work you put into your life. Looks can be actually overcome there. Not for inceldom, where only looks matter.

So I have an extremely negative halo effect then.

me too man,same boat
I am to be just tolerated,not included or talked to,i.e I am a NPC
OR, you are actual player in a simulation that doesn't have non-NPC-to-NPC conversations developed well.

OR, you are actual player in a simulation that doesn't have non-NPC-to-NPC conversations developed well.
no,my social skill are maybe not great but functional,its just that im fucking invisible to everyone everwhere
i.e excluded,outcast,loner

no,my social skill are maybe not great but functional,its just that im fucking invisible to everyone everwhere
i.e excluded,outcast,loner
Yeah. Play IDK GTA San Andreas. While the npcs walk around holding hands, talk to each other, you are virtually invisible to them. YOU may be the player.