Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is pretty much the tacit admission that morals/ goodness matter less than being of value in life. Especially primal value such as looks.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
When you die it means your cells lose the power to power your body.
When you have morality that means your cells have power over your brain to control your thinking patterns, whereas reptiles don't have nearly the same sense of empathy humans do.
That we forego things of morality, because the desire for power means far more to us than people's feelings (foid-central), etc.

Of course it's more ocmp[licated. BUt insofar as reductionistic remixes go of notions, I think you're best to look at everything as a power dynamical maze.

No right or wrong, only winning and losing.

I would say that morality does exist, objective right and wrong, but the problem is that it's essentially impossible to live ethically, at least for very long. Everyone's existence has an energy cost, and we all have to consume other life to sustain our own. You can either play the game, or choose to not, but the problem is that opting out generally takes more willpower than not, so we're usually forced to be killers. But I agree in the sense that if you find those who enjoy and are attached to their own existence(most people), the only differences to be measured are those of power and control.

As far as I'm concerned, part of the blackpill is admitting the truth of the world to yourself, and it's not just about female nature.

Personally I like Zapffe's implication best, that rather than killing the animal, you kill yourself instead.
One night in long bygone times, man awoke and saw himself.

He saw that he was naked under cosmos, homeless in his own body. All things dissolved before his testing thought, wonder above wonder, horror above horror unfolded in his mind.

Then woman too awoke and said it was time to go and slay. And he fetched his bow and arrow, a fruit of the marriage of spirit and hand, and went outside beneath the stars. But as the beasts arrived at their waterholes where he expected them of habit, he felt no more the tiger’s bound in his blood, but a great psalm about the brotherhood of suffering between everything alive.

That day he did not return with prey, and when they found him by the next new moon, he was sitting dead by the waterhole.

No right or wrong, only winning and losing.
there is no object really. no right or wrong. there is just nothing.
It is only what is attributed by the human mind.
But there is the objective universe, and what a person should try and hold onto, rather than anything subjective.
I would say that morality does exist, objective right and wrong, but the problem is that it's essentially impossible to live ethically, at least for very long. Everyone's existence has an energy cost, and we all have to consume other life to sustain our own. You can either play the game, or choose to not, but the problem is that opting out generally takes more willpower than not, so we're usually forced to be killers. But I agree in the sense that if you find those who enjoy and are attached to their own existence(most people), the only differences to be measured are those of power and control.

As far as I'm concerned, part of the blackpill is admitting the truth of the world to yourself, and it's not just about female nature.

Personally I like Zapffe's implication best, that rather than killing the animal, you kill yourself instead.
There is no good and evil.
They exist within man and not without.
If mankind were killed by an extraterrestrial alien virus then the waves on the beaches would still ebb and flow to this day.
What did zapffe say?...

There is no good and evil.
They exist within man and not without.
If mankind were killed by an extraterrestrial alien virus then the waves on the beaches would still ebb and flow to this day.
Rather, I think that the division of consciousness is what allows for evil. That we don't have to feel what our victim feels during predation is only due to a division of perception, it's still very much experienced. We could all disappear tomorrow, and pain would still be bad for a creature which experienced it, that existence would still be a cyclical torture device of mitigating imposed needs, that killing would still be bad. The fact that animals can't help it doesn't make the "bad" quality disappear, it just makes it inevitable.

Regarding morality though, I think that's only a conundrum that atheists face. Good and Bad are objective in nature, as it isn't man who dictates them, and I'd argue that it also isn't man who is ultimately responsible for either.
What did zapffe say?...
I quoted it in my last post, it's from The Last Messiah.

Inceldom is basically just genetic determinism usually mixed with some nihilism.

Inceldom is basically just genetic determinism usually mixed with some nihilism.
Do you find it true?
Don't you think if people who are incel don't regard life through this lens they are self-cucking? I do.
Rather, I think that the division of consciousness is what allows for evil. That we don't have to feel what our victim feels during predation is only due to a division of perception, it's still very much experienced. We could all disappear tomorrow, and pain would still be bad for a creature which experienced it, that existence would still be a cyclical torture device of mitigating imposed needs, that killing would still be bad. The fact that animals can't help it doesn't make the "bad" quality disappear, it just makes it inevitable.

Regarding morality though, I think that's only a conundrum that atheists face. Good and Bad are objective in nature, as it isn't man who dictates them, and I'd argue that it also isn't man who is ultimately responsible for either.
Good and Bad simply don't exist without variance to many creatures but there are some essential and solid points where good and bad matters do exist.
Empathy for your own species, or children is one of them in most mammals especially.
Most cold blooded animals don't care to regard as we do.
The division of consciousness is levered by primal desire. Where empathy takes a backseat. It seems like empathy is really just a condensation of perception that helps us realize the state of creatures who might need to be observed.
Most of the time the stance of empathy is in relation to power. I don't know if mankind genuinely holds a stance of empathy independent from external conditions. Where that may some day change in relation to the gains a person may see.

Last edited:
In this case morality seems pretty irrelevant.
And it's really just primal significance that mattered.
Look at how we killed mammoths. They had great utility for building human civilization because of all the meat, tusks for houses/ bones, fur, etc.
It was not really moral but we did it anyway because survival, and thrivingness are so much more integral to who we are as a species.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back