Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is very harsh sometimes

Minamoto

Minamoto

Old guard
★★★
Most of the time I try stay away and focus on other things, the blackpill helps with this but I just can't cope with these feelings for affection and love of a girl. I can cope very well but at the end of the day it feels fucking bad man because there is no girl to cuddle with and kiss. Why don't people realize that love and affection are a human need? Does maslow's triangle of needs not tell us this? I just want a cute girl to go on date with and do fun things with like hangout and kiss and stuff like hold hands with, and she would call me cute nicknames and make me tea and biscuits.

Just lmao at normies who repeat the same old shit like fucking parrots, your advise does not fucking work. If you try to be kunfident you are seen as a tryhard, if you don't you're seen as a repulsive loser FUCK. If a good looking male was to do either he would only be spoken good of because of the halo effect his looks creates. You can't win as an incel, the situation will always be twisted and turned to your disadvantage.

The worst part is that the vast majority of the world's population will never truly understand and concede to the severe suffering incels face in their day-to-day lives. Social deprivation is a severely under-looked problem that affects a lot of people, yet very little has been done to accommodate those who are affected with it. I suppose the internet offers a potential gateway to relieve some of these problems, but it just barely helps; and at the end of the day, women's expectations for their partners are just way too high nowadays for people like us to even stand a marginal chance of having any bond with them whatsoever.

thats why you must LDAR