Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom makes me vulnerable

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I'd literally fall in love with any female human being below 30% bodyfat who shows interest in me.
That's absolutly pathetic. I know that.
But let's be realistic: After 28 years of virginity and loneliness ... I'm easy prey for abusive bitches.
I feel so weak and vulnerable. I'd do anything for a female who shows interest in me. Pathetic.

I also feel forgotten by this community .... 3000 posts on this forum and nobody gives a fuck about me being inactive ...
I thought we were bros @Insomniac @Cuyen @StaroRavager @Eskimocel @NEETAndTidy, but this community is just as shallow as the people in real life.

In my defense, I rarely reach out to anyone anymore. Almost all of of my conversations here have been initiated by someone else

I don't trust myself tbh. A foid smile is enough to turn me into a cuck.

You sound like future betabuxxer not gonna lie

A foid saying hi to me is enough to make my day. I still think about it

In my defense, I rarely reach out to anyone anymore. Almost all of of my conversations here have been initiated by someone else
I wrote @RREEEEEEEEE a message asking where he was, because he stopped posting ... didn't receive a reply ever.
I thought this community was like family. But it isn't. It's random dudes ranting about not getting laid.

I feel so weak and vulnerable.

No bro you are strong. 28 years of this pitiful life that is quite an achievement don't let anyone tell you otherwise. All of this pain and suffering you most certainly endured during your life of struggle is an experience. I often argue with myself on what is better, living in misery or not feeling anything at all. The answer to my question always depends on the state I'm currently in and it's always the opposite. If you truly feel you are stuck in a loop; maze with no exit then I would advise you to start taking psychedelic drugs to fuck you up bro you never know what will happen maybe you will change beyond recognition and find a new path in life. Anything is better than this constant state of misery you know what I'm talking about.

I rarely message people first. But I always try to reply to people.

I wrote @RREEEEEEEEE a message asking where he was, because he stopped posting ... didn't receive a reply ever.
I thought this community was like family. But it isn't. It's random dudes ranting about not getting laid.
Well if you wanna talk I’m almost always around but in general, you’re right this place is just like the real world only without as much influence from lookism and competition for mates and resources. In his defense though, he seems to have gone underground so I doubt he’s even touched this place in a month or so

A foid saying hi to me is enough to make my day. I still think about it
seems like they just can't resist you

It’s a good thing no foid will show interest in you then. Unless you have something of value, then she will just use you and discard you like trash

I'd literally fall in love with any female human being below 30% bodyfat who shows interest in me.
But let's be realistic: After 28 years of virginity and loneliness ... I'm easy prey for abusive bitches.
I feel so weak and vulnerable. I'd do anything for a female who shows interest in me. Pathetic.

I also feel forgotten by this community .... 3000 posts on this forum and nobody gives a fuck about me being inactive ...
I thought we were bros @Insomniac @Cuyen @StaroRavager @Eskimocel @NEETAndTidy, but this community is just as shallow as the people in real life.
Good luck being a betabuxing cuck in the future bro

i noticed that u were gone man, good to see a post from u again

Nobody forgot you bro,we are just not as active as before.

nice_try=bro

I legit was inactive and came back the same day you came back. I rarely message but I do reply.

Tbh I still remembered you

It’s crazy how a hole can control us men so much. They are the reason I’m so down all the time for example. @Insomniac is banned by the way.