Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom might not actually be increasing, studies show

I have actually seen a few guys (in their 20s) in college who basically don't drive so I believe that part. People don't value moving away from depending on parents as much these days.
Sorry but look it up
Please post examples, because you're trying to prove that a large minority of men are asexual. That seems ridiculous since the entire LGBT incidence in the population is 1-2%.

Please post examples, because you're trying to prove that a large minority of men are asexual. That seems ridiculous since the entire LGBT incidence in the population is 1-2%.
I didn’t say they’re asexual it’s just they don’t crave sex as much as we do

I didn’t say they’re asexual it’s just they don’t crave sex as much as we do
Let's pretend I agree with that, for the sake of getting anywhere in this argument.

How do these hipolibido men attain validation in social media? It's well known that social media is Chad only (for men). How do they get up in the morning, look at their 30 friends Facebook and 70 Instagram followers and think "God, I have it made, I'll post for my fans and I don't feel like having sex today"?

Explain why the average male would get addicted to social media when it gives them 0 (zero, zilch, nada) benefit.

Let's pretend I agree with that, for the sake of getting anywhere in this argument.

How do these hipolibido men attain validation in social media? It's well known that social media is Chad only (for men). How do they get up in the morning, look at their 30 friends Facebook and 70 Instagram followers and think "God, I have it made, I'll post for my fans and I don't feel like having sex today"?

Explain why the average male would get addicted to social media when it gives them 0 (zero, zilch, nada) benefit.
Because they don’t care about popularity online they just wanna chat on reddit, watch YouTube videos and look at memes

Because they don’t care about popularity online they just wanna chat on reddit, watch YouTube videos and look at memes
Sounds like me, but I get morning wood.
Do you not think these people are soys? They just consoom over and over again.
At least I hate myself for this, but they do it happily deluding themselves that they're decent human beings.
What opinion do you have on these pathetic lads?

Sounds like me, but I get morning wood.
Do you not think these people are soys? They just consoom over and over again.
At least I hate myself for this, but they do it happily deluding themselves that they're decent human beings.
What opinion do you have on these pathetic lads?
They don’t care about sex they just wanna look at memes all day

They don’t care about sex they just wanna look at memes all day
Vermin-like existences, the lot of them.

I was trying to get your subjective opinion since we won't agree in our little debate. But I guess you don't want to share your views. I have derailed this thread too much, I better stop in case anyone wants to talk about the actual theme of it.

Vermin-like existences, the lot of them.

I was trying to get your subjective opinion since we won't agree in our little debate. But I guess you don't want to share your views. I have derailed this thread too much, I better stop in case anyone wants to talk about the actual theme of it.
Trust me volceldom is increasing not inceldom