Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over inceldom theory : you where never supposed to thrive

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
so basically on a subconscious level every human being beautiful or ugly desire that good looking people thrive and be the dominant in this life , everyone wants to be good looking and be around good looking people . so all the time every one THINKS and wants that good looking people thrive . the fact of thinking and desiring something set the universe in motion to manifest it as a reality . the more people think the same with mush concentration , the more the probability of it's manifestation have higher chance . so literally the moment you were born ugly everyone want you not to thrive and be eliminated at the bottom of the barrel while want good looking people to thrive . so that(s why your life is shitty since the beginning while the good looking ones have it easier in complete tutorial mode .

like once our beloved saint hamudi said : I Was Born And It Was Over . he truly was way a head of his time , may allah blesses him

It was rigged from day 1.

it was honked from the start buddy :feelsclown:

the more people think the same with mush concentration , the more the probability of it's manifestation have higher chance
Oh look, another 95 IQcel brainwashed by the book The Secret. That piece of literature is fabricated and queer.

Oh look, another 95 IQcel brainwashed by the book The Secret. That piece of literature is fabricated and queer.
Just "the Observer changes the observed" bro.

[It's Over] for chaos magickcels... @N-Digger, what are your thoughts?

The law of attraction is neoliberal cope.

View attachment 195913

[It's Over] for chaos magickcels... @N-Digger, what are your thoughts?

The law of attraction is neoliberal cope.
I'm not a chaos magickcel. I'm more of a demonsummonercel. I want to cause chaos to bring about the destruction of the government, I'm not talking about chaos magick.