Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceldom truly is a blessing in disguise

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I FUCKING HATE CHILDOIDS SO MUCH, THAT I HERE DECLARE, I'D RATHER STAY THE WAY I AM ROMANTICALLY AND SOCIALLY FOREVER THAN TO EVER HAVE A SINGLE CHILD.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nkkJFERZuk

This is the true, unfiltered nature of childoids. Look, the person (their mother) who feeds them, buys them shit, takes care of them and wastes money on them tells them she was hungry and ate their sweets and look at the response of this disgusting potato-looking brat... Holy shit, when it starts to screaming like a fucking retard, I want to punch my monitor so bad, like I never wanted to do it this badly. Fucking ungrateful fuck, telling her mother she doesn't love her because she ate her candy. Even if she was mad about it, be fucking smart about it, you mother most likely will buy you more candy in your life than you got on your halloween, so instead of burning the bridges, just bite your tongue. >BUT IT'S JUST A CHILD. Yes, that's why I hate them. I hate their nature. They disgust me. I want to stop on this little whores face SOOOOOOOO bad in EA UFC 4 for PlayStation 4 gaming system. I want to gram her ankles and beat her on the floor with her head, like I'm trying to hit a fucking spider with a chair (in Mortal Kombat of course). Ungrateful fuckers.

It's a really good disguise.

ur a fucking moid
You will never have a child. I don't understand how can you defend children. Nowadays they are the offspring of CHADs, you are SUPPOSED to hate them. Bluepilled if you don't and you worship Chad's offspring. Might as well admit you are a cuck.

I know it's a pretty controversial opinion and I must say beforehand that I do sympathize enourmously with KHHV incels, but nowadays, I'm convinced being a low-tier normie is actually more painful than being a full-blown incel.

What's worse, never getting the chance of doing a drug or being given just a hint of it, so you can feel how amazing it is, get addicted to it, and then not be able to get another dose for years or even decades? Not to mention low-tier normies are the punching bags of the dating market, they're there pretty much only to get abused and fucked over by foids.

What happened to my low-tier normie friend in the hands of his BPD ex was simply BRUTAL. Foids' cruelty knows no bounds, they literally wouldn't lift a finger to save you from being skinned alive. They'd probably be there laughing and throwing salt at you after your skin began to be taken out. Even if you two had a story and made love promises together, it doesn't mean shit to foids once they get over you overnight and jump onto another dick instantly.

It's even worse if you're bluepilled, because then it can be even more traumatic and if you're already married, with kids, living together, etc, when it happens, you'll be simply destroyed, especially if you're from the US.

I hate those heckin childerinos

You are either coping hard or need to go on a soy detox

incels are going to be born anyway, so better birth more incels than leave a minority of incels to suffer, and besides this children are brats because of the lack of eugenjecs
I wasn't even talking about incel children, WTF are you changing the subject and moving the goalpoast? I was talking about why its okay to hate children in 2020 as an incel.
ur a moid too, everyone is either a moid or foid but me, at least in the way that i am less of a moid
Wait so what's the difference between a moid and foid?

I know it's a pretty controversial opinion and I must say beforehand that I do sympathize enourmously with KHHV incels, but nowadays, I'm convinced being a low-tier normie is actually more painful than being a full-blown incel.

What's worse, never getting the chance of doing a drug or being given just a hint of it, so you can feel how amazing it is, get addicted to it, and then not be able to get another dose for years or even decades? Not to mention low-tier normies are the punching bags of the dating market, they're there pretty much only to get abused and fucked over by foids.

What happened to my low-tier normie friend in the hands of his BPD ex was simply BRUTAL. Foids' cruelty knows no bounds, they literally wouldn't lift a finger to save you from being skinned alive. They'd probably be there laughing and throwing salt at you after your skin began to be taken out. Even if you two had a story and made love promises together, it doesn't mean shit to foids once they get over you overnight and jump onto another dick instantly.

It's even worse if you're bluepilled, because then it can be even more traumatic and if you're already married, with kids, living together, etc, when it happens, you'll be simply destroyed, especially if you're from the US.
The problem with your analogy is that you are comparing sex with an addictive drug, when a more apt comparison would be saying it's like a type of vitamin. Having sex makes you happier and healthier in every way, and the less you have the worse off you are.

Which do you think is worse, having a slight to moderate vitamin C deficiency or dying of scurvy?

It´s okay to hate children in 2020 as an incel.
I´ve always hated children, AS a children.
Not much has changed.
Except, i´m a big boy now.

That foid will have more sex by graduation than all of us combined in our lifetimes.

Children are a perpetual, living reminder that others were able to have sex and reproduce and we weren't. That's why it's brutal being around and hearing about the "next generation."
Remember too that all policy issues are done with them in mind. The reason given is always for muh future generations. @PPEcel

i have problems with kids not only in real life but in the media, TV (i don't watch tv anymore):
but fucking look at this example literally talentless pieces of shits get all 3(4) stars from the judges yet they have no fucking talent. these kids get praised just like a foid if they can do a basic task like change a tyre (i do not know how to change a tyre) she would get praised, yet i would get made fun of, same story with kids (you just can't hate children, what have they done to you? :lul: ) they have no talent and they still could with the contest and take away the prize which is millions of dollars. Just be a child and win millions of dollars theory.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3eUvN1dQlg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck0U-k2BDZ4

You hate them because you cant have them. Be honest
I will be honest - no. As I said, I'd rather be lonely than have a child and a wife for example (and money even). If I'd ever find a gf, I would NEVER want a child. They make me gag and go into a frienzy.

79 strangers viewing this thread LMAO

I want to gram her ankles and beat her on the floor with her head, like I'm trying to hit a fucking spider with a chair
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: savage af

Childoids are the worst

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelscomfy: it's in their nature to be so fucking annoying, because they can't protect themselves, so they have to cry and manipulate. Foids are manipulators since they are childoids, it's fucking disgusting :feelsUgh:

The problem with your analogy is that you are comparing sex with an addictive drug, when a more apt comparison would be saying it's like a type of vitamin. Having sex makes you happier and healthier in every way, and the less you have the worse off you are.
You do have a point but relating to women in any way is far from bringing just positive stuff, bro.

Which do you think is worse, having a slight to moderate vitamin C deficiency or dying of scurvy?
But the guy who once had access to vitamin C but hasn't had now for 10 years can get scurvy and die just like the guy who never even had vitamin C.