Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceldom will get you monitored

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
I entered a fucking shop and then immediately a full geared police officer followed and was in the same shelfs as me, eyeing my every move.
They are still monitoring me after all these months. :feelsUnreal:

You have my promise i will never do anything against the law. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
It's cuz Ur ugly they just subconsciously hate you and be suspicious of you and think Ur a criminal or Ur gonna steal something just cuz Ur ugly

Is this for real, or are you just bullshitting us like @IncelPolitik ?

Is this for real, or are you just bullshitting us like @IncelPolitik ?
Man, i have made many threads regarding this monitoring aspect.
Real for real bro.

It's cuz Ur ugly they just subconsciously hate you and be suspicious of you and think Ur a criminal or Ur gonna steal something just cuz Ur ugly
Tbh

if ur ugly, you are viewed as less trustworthy than attractive males, hence chad cop stalking youi

Man, i have made many threads regarding this monitoring aspect.
Real for real bro.

What the laws where you are surrounding phone recordings of police officers? If you're not just being paranoid and are sure that you're being tailed, openly record them and talk to them.

Bring a friend.

I entered a fucking shop and then immediately a full geared police officer followed and was in the same shelfs as me, eyeing my every move.

I went outside myself today to get a few games, nothing happened, except assumingly getting called by some niggerfaggot that mogs me, about my dress sense. I wore a shirt and black jeans and yes it's warm today but I really don't care about what I wear too much.

start following them :feelsthink:

What the laws where you are surrounding phone recordings of police officers? If you're not just being paranoid and are sure that you're being tailed, openly record them and talk to them.

Bring a friend.
Positive that i am being tailed. I lived in my area for many years, so i know when shit isn't right.
Just walk straight towards undercover police officer who think you are dangerous theory.
start following them :feelsthink:
inb4 i follow them to jail with my luck :feelskek:

It feels bad to be followed like that by security staff.

can't you sue the police departement or file a complaint or some shit ?

No, the police has every right to follow you if they deem you worthy of.

Tfw you are so ugly that even police don't want to look at you
:cryfeels:

Depends on where he is. Won't matter if he's in some third world shithole where cops regularly receive bribes.
No, the police has every right to follow you if they deem you worthy of.

If you want to be sure that the cops are following you, you can run interference with a friend who isn't known to them. Don't talk to your friend in public so as to not tip them off. Have him distract the cop you think is tailing you, while you move away and break line of sight to lose him.

Until then, pics or it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Depends on where he is. Won't matter if he's in some third world shithole where cops regularly receive bribes.

If you want to be sure that the cops are following you, you can run interference with a friend who isn't known to them. Don't talk to your friend in public so as to not tip them off. Have him distract the cop you think is tailing you, while you move away and break line of sight to lose him.

Until then, pics or it didn't happen.
You are implying i have a friend.
Just take a picture of a cop brah.

You are implying i have a friend.
Just take a picture of a cop brah.

We all have have our fair share of paranoia, brocel. I'm not saying it definitely isn't happening to you, but you might be seeing something that isn't really there.

Are you sure it might not be a mistake or a coincidence?