Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incelexit coper asks "Where can I find scientific debunking of the major blackpill claims?" LMAOin at the top replies

Literally just open wikipedia, even though it's agenda driven, still plenty of genetic determinsm debunking material there. Genetic determinsim is not proven, actually proven wrong, and unscientific religious belief, that "incels" use to justify their lack of effort in improving themselves. You're only true incel if you're manlet, which is also can be worked on, but height is the hardest thing to improve, everything else can be improved much more easily.
Just lol

Where's your proof?

Here's proof

Not what I asked

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Where's your proof?

Here's proof

Not what I asked

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

lol they don't want papers written by and approved by scientists, they want a (((scientist))) to go online and tell them what to think

Literally just open wikipedia, even though it's agenda driven, still plenty of genetic determinsm debunking material there. Genetic determinsim is not proven, actually proven wrong, and unscientific religious belief, that "incels" use to justify their lack of effort in improving themselves. You're only true incel if you're manlet, which is also can be worked on, but height is the hardest thing to improve, everything else can be improved much more easily.
You sound like one of those ricecopers trying to convince everyone that Asians will average 6'0 within the next 5 years :lul: :lul:

I bolded a part I don't understand.
And how can manletism be worked on?

The blackpill is just a collection of scientific studies, going against it literally means going against science
Its a clown world after all. People believing in feelings over logic. They just feel the way they do because evolutionarily the Turkey does not vote for Christmas. Why would Foids want their pleasure train to ever stop? They get the best of both worlds, non stop sex with Chads throughout their teens to their 30s and then weigh down a beta male that will happily take all the baggage and Misandry the whore has stored in her decomposing brain. Females really are disgusting. Not only are they ruining themselves they are ruining Society too, how selfish.

The problem is, you cannot measure true love
This is because love does not exist. Everything that exists, can be measured.

A female claiming to “love” a man, only either wants to be impregnated by his sperm (if he is Chad), or to exploit his wallet (if he is a betabuxx), both of them which are selfish desires.

This. Scientists are a meme anyways. They are the priests in our modern technocracy who preach gospel for the soyified masses. If a scientist told them that they should jump from a bridge they would do it, they believe everything science tells them without taking their intuition into consideration (e.g. believing that there are far more than two genders).

And even the "hard" sciences are not everything:

The logic/rationality of science rejects intuition although it is a skill that evolved over millions of years and is an extremely powerful instrument that helped humans overcome many problems. When it looks/sounds like a duck the scientist would perform a genetic test to confirm that it was indeed a duck which everyone knew beforehand. But in the eyes of the scientist it could have been any animal before the genetic tests. Rationality and intelligence are not everything (especially when they come with denying the validity of intuition).
Extemely based and high IntuitiveQ post. Bookmarked

@Lbanez1 you always say some bluepill shit everytime I spot you. I’m convinced you’re a larp/infiltrator

@knajjd this one keep an eye I on him.

Last edited:
@Lbanez1 you always say some bluepill shit everytime I spot you. I’m convinced you’re a larp/infiltrator

@knajjd this one keep an eye I on him.
He's always like that about height for some reason. Completely pants on retarded when it comes to height

>First, the blackpill isn't a scientific theory. The creators of the blackpill were not scientists. They did not produce a coherent theory based on falsifiable claims.

The "creators" of the blackpill aren't scientists, they just listened to and complied science and statistics, you fucking delusional idiots.

You don't have to be a scientist to see what ideology the science supports
The ridiculous thing about this argument is that if any scientist were to actually openly support the blackpill they would be crucified and immediately excommunicated from the scientific community for wrongthink. He would get labelled as an incel and his career would basically be over.

So even if a scientist went and did a paper proving the blackpill they would just move the goal posts and say that he's not a real scientist.

Last edited:
I'm blown away, they're so soy and low iq that they think science is like magic and only the wizard can talk about it, pure argument from authority
I'm not suprised, soys (or just modern normie) relations with science are rather religious than scientific in nature, ironically. It's even more funny when you realise most of these guys are atheists :feelshaha:

So even if a scientist went and did a paper proving the blackpill they would just move the goal posts and say that he's not a real scientist.
You can bet. No true scotsman

Inb4 you get permabanned :chad: .

Ignore everyone who thinks that exceptions matter when you argue about something like this
it always ends with the same autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back