Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IncelExitPill: At least Incels Without Hate have them sussed out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Normalfags will deny all your life experiences and give you the most useless advice which are borderline insults (i mean come on, thinking we don't know how to wash ourselves or brush our teeth??) ... AND they expect you to be 100% positive and polite in return

jfl i start reading the comments and find something that's so close to what I wrote

Normalfags will deny all your life experiences

Chadtommy

he has fashion inkwell

There is no help for incels in this world. All those people claiming to """help""" us are just looking for an ego boost and a good laugh.

This entire thread is gold.

But For Real Incelexit Was Overtaken By IncelTear Long Ago

JFL at posting on (((reddit))) tbh

Normalfags will deny all your life experiences and give you the most useless advice which are borderline insults (i mean come on, thinking we don't know how to wash ourselves or brush our teeth??) ... AND they expect you to be 100% positive and polite in return
This

99.9% of my ancestors didn’t need to shower or have a hobby in order to find a partner.