Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IncelExitPill: Guys... You're still an Incel...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

1. If you can't get sex as freely as women or as you want it. Within 6 months. Which is unpaid then youre an incel.
2. Women will point out that youre an incel if youre ugly/ short & say something "non woke".
3. We are not homosexual. So can they stop pushing that line nor will we go that way due to not getting heterosexual sex.
4. IncelTear(s) are bullies. Glad you admit that. However the originator of "IncelExit" was one of them. Do you think that IncelExit will be in "Good faith"?

5. Being an incel has nothing to do with self love, body self loathing, no personality etc. Its whether or not a woman wants to get naked with you freely to have sex because they like the way you look. Ps. I've been told hundreds of time I have a great personality but it never crossed over into sexual or romantic feelings. What's so hard to understand about that. Then I'm told I'm not entitled to sex and that I have a shitty personality when I bring this up. Seconds after I'm told I'm such a great guy. Which is it.

what? You think you'll be here forever? That's a defeatist attitude, mate

I know I will.
6. I'm also force fed platitudes & propaganda when I say women aren't physically attracted to me enough for free sex.

My major failos (height, short midface, skin colour) are unfixable. I have spent countless hours on looksmax trying to look for solutions and there are none. I’m destined to be an incel forever

My major failos (height, short midface, skin colour) are unfixable. I have spent countless hours on looksmax trying to look for solutions and there are none. I’m destined to be an incel forever

Same with me. All I can do is healthmax.

The average height user on looksmax I reckon is 6ft+

You should just ignore shitty soy journalism like Vice tbh OP
Majority of men (excluding betabux and cuckoldry) are incels. Inceldom is the statistical norm of the modern dystopia. You, me or anyone else here likely won't ascend. Still good luck on your endeavors though.

Same with me. All I can do is healthmax.

The average height user on looksmax I reckon is 6ft+
Lol no 90% of looksmax users are incels who LARP as Chads. There are Chads but they’re rare

Lol no 90% of looksmax users are incels who LARP as Chads. There are Chads but they’re rare

You know this how? They all mog me to hell & back though.

You know this how? They all mog me to hell & back though.
You think that bc only the Chads post their pictures. Most of them are bragging normies and incels.

I've known since I was a little kid that I'd never have a GF. I'm too short, bald, ugly, shy, avoidant, etc.

You think that bc only the Chads post their pictures. Most of them are bragging normies and incels.

You know they have a "delete account" function there don't you?

Last edited:
I wonder how many stacy's pussies he's slaying now with his amazing personality