Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IncelHealthPill: What's the probability that its run by a woman for women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
100% a foid

Look at her language, she's completely separated from the incel community, referring to us as 'others' and not like her, a sign that she isn't an incel. Also look at how she tires to reason and defend foid actions.

"it's a hook up app guys so we want only the best men, y'know," please, tell me where tinder is marketed as a shallow hook up app, it's only like that because Stacy and Chad use it to give/get pipe on the daily.

THIS IS NOT SOMEONE TRYING TO HELP US

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/kri2cz/i_cant_stop_browsing_in_iwh/giaf38o?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

You bet your ass on that.
Look at her language, she's completely separated from the incel community, referring to us as 'others' and not like her, a sign that she isn't an incel. Also look at how she tires to reason and defend foid actions.

"it's a hook up app guys so we want only the best men, y'know," please, tell me where tinder is marketed as a shallow hook up app, it's only like that because Stacy and Chad use it to give/get pipe on the daily.

That's what I'm trying to show and thanks.

everything incel related on reddit is beyond cucked

Incelexit is just an IT clone

Oh guaranteed lol — why are women like this?

They refuse to acknowledge the truth of blackpill science (the studies on sex/relationships/speed and online dating stats etc support incels being broadly correct about women), then go and make this sort of garbage because we’re the ones that somehow need help rofl. Uh... hate to break it to you bitch, but you’re the delusional one.

Stuff like this is so condescending — in her mind “she’s being gracious and pitying those who hate her” like Jesus or some shit lol.

Yeah. I mean a foid can never, under any circumstances be incel, but that writing style alone just makes it so obvious it's a fucking larp. It's literally just someone pretending to be an incel who stopped believing in the blackpill.

why you guys are even on reddit? don't you get those people would put in prison if they knew you are posting here? leave those places, they are cancerous, they want you dead