Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incelistan would be a very interesting place.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
You would have every race cohabiting and mingling as equal citizens. Every Black, White, Arab, Slav, Indopak, Latino, Jew, and Oriental (and anyone else I missed) would be brothers under the nation. We'd have a bustling economy, army, industry, and civic society. Your nextdoor neighbor could be somebody who, elsewhere in the world, you wouldn't imagine them ever being your community member.

Just the mere thought of @BummerDrummer and @ThoughtfulCel being neighbors would be pure KEK fuel.

How would society look like? What would our landmarks and tourist attractions be? What would our currency be? What countries would we have good relations with and which would we have bad relations with? What would be our national language? What would be our national anthem? What would our laws be like? What would be our national sport? Would we have gladiatorial sports?

Imagine a purely male-dominated culture and society where women cannot be legal citizens and must pay hefty fees to operate there as prostitutes or.... just prostitutes really. Women wouldn't even be second class citizens, but would have to be property. Women's rights would be a smidgen above animal rights.

One can dream.

Just the mere thought of @BummerDrummer and @ThoughtfulCel being neighbors would be pure KEK fuel.
@BummerDrummer and @FullTimeLoser would be way funnier tbh

How to incentivize woman to come to incelistan then? I don't want to have no sex for the rest of my life.

The only race would be incel, so it would still be ethnically homogenous.
How to incentivize woman to come to incelistan then? I don't want to have no sex for the rest of my life.
AI waifus

How to incentive woman to come to incelistan then? I don't want to have no sex for the rest of my life.
There would be government mandated ideal gfs for every incel which you're free to do whatever you want with

You would have every race cohabiting and mingling as equal citizens. Every Black, White, Arab, Slav, Indopak, Latino, Jew, and Oriental (and anyone else I missed) would be brothers under the nation. We'd have a bustling economy, army, industry, and civic society. Your nextdoor neighbor could be somebody who, elsewhere in the world, you wouldn't imagine them ever being your community member.

How would society look like? What would our landmarks and tourist attractions be? What would our currency be? What countries would we have good relations with and which would we have bad relations with? What would be our national language? What would be our national anthem? What would our laws be like? What would be our national sport? Would we have gladiatorial sports?

Imagine a purely male-dominated culture and society where women cannot be legal citizens and must pay hefty fees to operate there as prostitutes or.... just prostitutes really. Women wouldn't even be second class citizens, but would have to be property. Women's rights would be a smidgen above animal rights.

One can dream.
I live in a forest. Since @BummerDrummer is a cumskin, he wouldn't last an hour in the wild. But lets assume he could. I probably would have murdered him the second i saw him. And when i did see him, i guarantee he wouldn't be talking as much shit as he does behind his computer screen

i wouldnt fit in

@BummerDrummer and @FullTimeLoser would be way funnier tbh
Just imagine—for a moment—if they were roommates or some shit. :lul:
I live in a forest. Since @BummerDrummer is a cumskin, he wouldn't last an hour in the wild. But lets assume he could. I probably would have murdered him the second i saw him. And when i did see him, i guarantee he wouldn't be talking as much shit as he does behind his computer screen
:feelskek:

They would end up being friends :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Did you think something like that would go unsolved.

@unsettling would straight up murder @Animecel2D instead of trying to catch up via postmaxxing.

Even though we say brocel this brocel that. There would be alot of infighting going around since many users dont get along with each other.

It would be, for the lack of a better word, Brutal.

Ideally they would have a vetting process to let people in. Even then, I'm pretty sure such a society would collapse quickly because of the race wars that would ensue and a plethora of other issues that I can't think of right now. But the hypothetical is interesting and imo would make for an insanely good movie.

Last edited:

The economy in a male-driven society with no foid workers would be insanely productive

we'd accumulate massive wealth

we could just pay poor, foreign women to become citizens, and then they'd be under our rule of law

64to7c4e2h831

One can dream.
i think it would be hard to fit in a rain forest solely for @ThoughtfulCel to live in.

@unsettling would straight up murder @Animecel2D instead of trying to catch up via postmaxxing.

Even though we say brocel this brocel that. There would be alot of infighting going around since many users dont get along with each other.

It would be, for the lack of a better word, Brutal.
you aren't exactly wrong, i had a brief thought about such a scenario before.

you aren't exactly wrong, i had a brief thought about such a scenario before.
I may be single digit IQ but the blackpill has made my mind sharper in determining optimal choices in given situations. It has also given me the ability to read other individuals and analyze their decision making paterns and what desires and motivations drive their actions.

I feel like people of different races will still hate each other. Incelistan will be a utopia for all people to enjoy and I would finally be able to own a foid. Hopefully it won’t get sanctioned by cucked countries

If incelistan existed IRL then every western country would ally together and bomb us to shit. The UN will probably turn a blind eye...

I would get all the based people and lynch you for being a nigger.
12489AA9 D105 484E 93E6 CC41444523A0

me and the whitecels in incelistan

Also lol @ threatening violence. I literally call you people violent animals, then you get mad when I do so. Yet your race proves it every day.

“shiiet massa we don’t steal! *robs a store*”

Last edited:

One can dream.
We’ll be dead in a single generation

One can dream.
YES! I have a dream to build a country with no normies!

I would like to be considered for the post of the Finance Minister and/or the Minister of Economic Development.

Our prosperous economy will be based on the following branches:
Pharmaceuticals - production and distribution of blackpills.
High-Tech - production of blackpilling memes.
Commodities - mining of blackpills

With time we will develop genetic engeniring to transform our sub-human genes into brutal-uber-menchen genes. JA!

The state will provide each citizencel with an Unconditional Basic Income (UBI) for copes as well as a basic set of cope services (will be decided later which services specifically).

The wages in our country will be equal to each own contribution to the glory of society and no exploitation nor expropriation will be permitted.

I think we should create a secret service that would target the enemies of incels!
We’ll be dead in a single generation
NO. We will cheat nature be genetical improving ourselves, building artificial wombs, as well as importation of women into Incelistan.
I feel like people of different races will still hate each other. Incelistan will be a utopia for all people to enjoy and I would finally be able to own a foid. Hopefully it won’t get sanctioned by cucked countries
We will develop nuclear weapons.

plus, a super-duper secret service to protect our international incel-interests and a spy network based on the incel diaspora and blackpill loyal non-incels.

Last edited:
We can create a foid-farm like the once Jeffrey Epstein envisioned for himself.
A pro-incel foids will be raised there for us.

Another option is sexbots with artificial wombs.

Very interesting