Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelMyth : Top College's students and STEM students are ugly.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
This cope bothers me..This cope is ridiculous. And many incels buy into it.
When ever IQ and education are brought into the conversation, there are sniveling incels cope by saying that STEM,Law,Medicine and Top students are bunch of incel nerds to make themselves feel better.

Blackpill : There is no escape, Chads and Stacies are everywhere.

Ivy League : Old money WASP or bunch of jocks with full ride scholarships.

only rice men with high iq are Incels, every other race I’ve met with a high iq isn’t incel at all (they’re usually normie to high normie tier)

only rice men with high iq are Incels, every other race I’ve met with a high iq isn’t incel at all (they’re usually normie to high normie tier)

RiceCels can't get white women so they come here just to study, hoping to upgrade their S and M .
When they graduate and go back to their countries they will found their precious oneitus dated local rich guys/thugs or some old balding white expats.

attractive people are actually more intelligent on average. Could be the praise and positive feedback from a young age. being left out and ignored causes cognitive impairment and underdevelopment

Top colleges are filled with chads. If you go to any of the top 30 colleges in the world you will be constantly mogged by guys who are both as smart as or smarter than you and better looking than you. They are better than you in every sense.

This cope bothers me..This cope is ridiculous. And many incels buy into it.
When ever IQ and education are brought into the conversation, there are sniveling incels cope by saying that STEM,Law,Medicine and Top students are bunch of incel nerds to make themselves feel better.

Blackpill : There is no escape, Chads and Stacies are everywhere.

Ivy League : Old money WASP or bunch of jocks with full ride scholarships.
Good traits usually come in packages. Good looking people are often mentally sharper and more funny and talented.

attractive people are actually more intelligent on average. Could be the praise and positive feedback from a young age. being left out and ignored causes cognitive impairment and underdevelopment
Doubtful. Girls get plenty of praise, and teachers even give them higher grades than boys because they have a good attitude (or some shit, more likely because they're Foids). But when standardized testing comes around, girls do worse than boys.

Point here being that positive feedback doesn't stop foids from being dumb, and worse treatment to boys doesn't stop them from being smarter, and that I see no reason why it would be different with people in general.

Doubtful. Girls get plenty of praise, and teachers even give them higher grades than boys because they have a good attitude (or some shit, more likely because they're Foids). But when standardized testing comes around, girls do worse than boys.

Point here being that positive feedback doesn't stop foids from being dumb, and worse treatment to boys doesn't stop them from being smarter, and that I see no reason why it would be different with people in general.
Tbh I was thinking about men not women in this example. foids are dumber than men where it counts regardless of attractivness