Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IncelQueers ruining a good meme

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Honestly, why do they like to ruin memes with this LGBTQ+ degenerate bullshit? Absolutely disgusting.

They have good quality tho need to admit, i think they literally paid some artist to draw these jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gay is not normal.

Not even our mascot is safe from Chad's cock.

Besides that, one of the best incel memes

Virgil??? Says who? Who decided that was his name?

It sounds like "virgin" I guess. But I veto. He is ours, and we decide his name.

Is it any surprise? That sub is filled to the brim with homos and trannies. Fuck inceltears. Bottom barrel trash in denial.

As if this post wasn't cucked beyond salvation already, bottom-left picture has a fucking My Little Pony reference in there; look at this pony's butt and compare it to Becky's arm. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

INCELQUEERS ARE NOW CERTIFIED HORSEFUCKERS CONFIRMED BOYS

My little pony twilight sparkle

Untitled

please dont ask how in the fuck noticed this

Last edited:
They have good quality tho need to admit, i think they literally paid some artist to draw these jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
As if this post wasn't cucked beyond salvation already, bottom-left picture has a fucking My Little Pony reference in there; look at this pony's butt and compare it to Becky's arm. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

INCELQUEERS ARE NOW CERTIFIED HORSEFUCKERS CONFIRMED BOYS

View attachment 142532
View attachment 142534

please dont ask how in the fuck noticed this
JFL.

I hate faggots and I wish I can tattoo this on my forehead

IT: lmao ur gaaay lole, fokin faaaag
also IT: we're not homophobic