Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels: 178 - Cucks 1081

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★

"B-b-but I have a life, I orbit wahmen and don't expect seex for them" :soy: :feels:

We are zoo animals to these people

People really need to get a hobbie or a relationships. Are we honestly so fascinating? We are just blackpilled men.

We are zoo animals tbh...
They're a bunch of pathetic losers and incels in denial

I love how Serge called them “bluepillers” but could he go the whole nine yards and call them cucks instead?

we need more blackpilled and less cucks

People really need to get a hobbie or a relationships. Are we honestly so fascinating? We are just blackpilled men.
exactly,I think even some foids are obsessed with us

They claim they are watching us because "we're dangerous and must be under surveillance" Few problems

1. None of them have access to the db or any of our info other than our usernames. If we said we would do anything stupid they can't do anything about it.
2. The fact that there's so many of them and it makes it painfully clear that people watch almost every new thread would make it so no one would even say anything suspicious like that. It's counterproductive to what they are checking for. We would use DM's and not open public posts. If they truly wanted to "check and make sure we won't do anything stupid" I'd be best if only a few guests were checking us so whatever person who says anything suspicious would be less nervous about being watched. But, why the fuck would they even do if we did?

And nothing even happened. I wonder if we'll breach 10k when another ER happens

Most of the "cucks" are incels who are new to the blackpill or too high inhib to make an account

They claim they are watching us because "we're dangerous and must be under surveillance" Few problems

1. None of them have access to the db or any of our info other than our usernames. If we said we would do anything stupid they can't do anything about it.
2. The fact that there's so many of them and it makes it painfully clear that people watch almost every new thread would make it so no one would even say anything suspicious like that. It's counterproductive to what they are checking for. We would use DM's and not open public posts. If they truly wanted to "check and make sure we won't do anything stupid" I'd be best if only a few guests were checking us so whatever person who says anything suspicious would be less nervous about being watched. But, why the fuck would they even do if we did?
Yes, they act like they are some kind of cyber police but they can't do anything about to keep us from thinking like that.
The wanswer must be that they are incels in denial and virtue signalers.

Most of the "cucks" are incels who are new to the blackpill or too high inhib to make an account
yes this too.

If they're attractive they can help with our inceldom any day.
That would be great tbh.

It's time to make having an account mandatory to even view these forums, and you should only be able to make an account by sending a verifiable face picture to a mod.

I am not on it :feelstrash: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

probablly a bunch of ITcels searching for fresh content for some updoots

If they're attractive
Why not if they’re unattractive as well? I hate to admit it but if a landwhale wants to fuck you and you say no, you’re not an incel. Not saying this is the case, but someone who only goes for attractive Stacys may not be considered an incel.

It's time to make having an account mandatory to even view these forums, and you should only be able to make an account by sending a verifiable face picture to a mod.
in mods we trust

Why not if they’re unattractive as well? I hate to admit it but if a landwhale wants to fuck you and you say no, you’re not an incel. Not saying this is the case, but someone who only goes for attractive Stacys may not be considered an incel.
Some landwhales with big asses are attractive to me. But I wouldn't fuck very ugly landwhales or ugly foids like these.

I'd fuck this girl in an instant, even though her looksmatch is waiting on the train tracks.

A lot of these bluepillers probably agree with our sentiment to a extent but refrain from actually participating in the community.

damn when will the number go down, guess the research from that one uni is possibly causing the increase

damn when will the number go down, guess the research from that one uni is possibly causing the increase
Yes some studycels are lurking here.

I don't give a fuck, let them watch, some might get blackpilled

pretty sure most are incels as well, just not interested in registering, same is on most forums including looksmax and lookism

Just a bunch of cucks and incels in denial.

Both kinds still have the bluepill in their mouths and a head full of hopes that one day an used up single mother will choose them to become beta cuck providers.

They hope that if they submit enough, if they respec whamen enough, if the allow the females to abuse them, those females will either feel pity or grow feelings for them. And give them sex.

Never gonna happen. Only masochists allow themselves to be stepped on and still defend the ones stepping on them. Disgusting.

Females don't do pity sex, nor they grow feelings for those they step upon. Cucks are delusional.

P.S.: I believe that the blue pill is not really a pill, it is more like an anal suppository really. Because all cucks are like gays who like taking it up their assholes.
I laughed about the anal suppository pill :feelskek: