Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels and incel tears.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
Today I have found out I.T have put some of the members here on a so called death list and I want to be on it too,i feel so left out that my fellow incels are targets.

So I.T I Am going to explain what I want to do to you, first I will tie your members up then I will slowly start cutting your fucking ears off then I will put your feet in a bucket of oil and set it alight and when you start to scream I will play Whitney Houston's I WILL AlWAYS LOVE YOU on repeat over and over and over and as it plays I will then pry your mouths open and wrap barbed wire around you lower jaws so everytime you scream from then on it will hurt even more and once I think you deserve a break I will pour you guys a cup of acid to wash the blood out of your mouths then proceed to open up your chests one by one so the person beside you can see what's in store for them next.

As usual I wish you guys the best and I certainly hope that what you read here today is seen in a positive light and the benefits it would provide for future members to join your shitty site oh and for fuck sakes leave these members alone cause if I have to go over to incel tears and join I will cause fucking chaos for you poofter looking freaks.

Can you link the deathlist?
full

This will be banned for inciting violence

do they want us dead because of our looks or bad personality. hmm i wonder

Link the death list this post is autistic

I do not look at IncelTears. I would vomit if I read what those soyboys and bugmen would be writing.

I wonder if I'm on it

Well? Don't leave us hanging! Aren't you going to post the list?

gib deathlist

just make up things theory