Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incels and War

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★
Incels win the war, but medals, breeding sprees, parades and feasts are only for tall Chads. Even movies and games only show chads landing on the beaches at Normandy, chads falling in love with newly liberated foids, chads fucking soldier's wives while her cuck husband is being shot at. What are your thoughts on war and Inceldom?? Given the facts that mostly incels are nationalist, whereas tall Chad's and bubble butt Stacies are freakin globalists and do not care for anything until an army of invading incels shows up at their doorstep, but often make the best poster boys and girls for the war effort.

I think all incels should declare war on normies and chads, this way they will be forced to actually partecipate and die

Incels win the war, but medals, breeding sprees, parades and feasts are only for tall Chads. Even movies and games only show chads landing on the beaches at Normandy, chads falling in love with newly liberated foids, chads fucking soldier's wives while her cuck husband is being shot at.
Even if incels get the credit chad gets all the admiration.

What are your thoughts on war and Inceldom??
No real war except the gender war. Women hate most men and it shows in how they treat them.

>incels win the war
Which war did incels win so far?

Vietnam war veteran, 4 foot 7 green beret Capt. Richard Flaherty dies a homeless man, without any known family. Should have quietly roped in his teens instead of fighting and dying a homeless impoverished old man. Would have even got a decent burial being a young teen with parents still alive.
>incels win the war
Which war did incels win so far?
Every war known in the history of mankind. But you'd only see Chad officers and men, chad legionnaires. But instead those Chads were back in Rome fucking foids in orgies venerating Venus.

Last edited:
Every war they were usually forced to fight in known in the history of mankind. But you'd only see Chad officers and men, chad legionnaires. But instead those Chads were back in Rome fucking foids in orgies venerating Venus.

They were not forced but fooled, they were given the hope that if they fought they will marry a maiden, have a family and die a content man and if they die well they will go into heaven, 72 virgins and foolish stuff like that.

They were not forced but fooled, they were given the hope that if they fought they will marry a maiden, have a family and die a content man and if they die well they will go into heaven, 72 virgins and foolish stuff like that.

Even islamic terrorists still do this today. Meanwhile leaders like Osama Bin Laden had several wives but not many other mental problems otherwise compared to those they recruited to carry out attacks as suicide bombers.

the beta uprising is upon us

Nationalist propaganda often makes use of Chads and Stacies.

Propaganda poster 1

Nothing more cucked than a nationalist incel.

Fucking greycels :feelstastyman:

There's no way I would fight for a country that forces me to pay for other people's reproductive behavior while at the same time forbidding me to fuck whores.