[JFL] iNcElS aRe A cUlT REEEEEEEEEEEE

copecel2

copecel2

Recruit
-
Like feminism is not a cult. Most of the subreddits are a cult, especially when women gather together and make fun of ugly men, wishing them all the crazy shit.

There is no such thing as 'radical feminism' because it is a pleonasm. Feminism is feminism, shortly described as a misandric movement.

Females are the modern terrorists. They don't try to rule this world with guns, they act with lies.

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
-
If we're a cult, who's the leader? Who's our Charles Manson, our Marshall Applewhite?

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
-
Most of the subreddits are a cult, especially when women gather together and make fun of ugly men
anything foids do is perfectly fine and even sanctioned for the sole reason that they have holes.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
They can't stop themselves from projecting. Cults lie and try to manipulate people. Feminists lie and say they want equality with men, but they're really only talking about equality with the top 5% of men. Feminism is all lies, that's why all they can do to debate is project their evilness on you and try to censor you.

Last edited:
Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Hey there! I am using WhatsApp
-
How is one cult insulting another cult make it not a cult, vice versa as well? The blackpill is simply a cope, the ultimate cope.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Recruit
-
I don’t think there’s ever been an all male cult but what do I know I just spend my weekends posting here :feelsgah:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Feminism is a mistake and women's rights should be taken away

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
One day everyone will begin to exterminate incels and treat us like ISIS

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
-
How could the incel movement/community/group be a cult? I thought cults made being a part of it seem to be a good thing. This cult is the only one I've seen that encourages it's members to leave and envies people that aren't a part of it.

omnigold

omnigold

khhv
-
Inceltears are much more like a cult, especially with their emphasis on being triggered by us questioning conformity.

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
How could the incel movement/community/group be a cult? I thought cults made being a part of it seem to be a good thing. This cult is the only one I've seen that encourages it's members to leave and envies people that aren't a part of it.

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Neet Demon
-
My mother legitimately thinks that this is a cult

happiless

happiless

trash
-
Oh great Moloch, give femoids to us
Bind them to our will, so their holes we may thrust

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
-
One day everyone will begin to exterminate incels and treat us like ISIS
And yet new incels will be born in the next generation. Women always make the lowest ranked men into incels, even if every man born looked like the rock.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
And yet new incels will be born in the next generation. Women always make the lowest ranked men into incels, even if every man born looked like the rock.
If all the men looked like the rock they'd probably just rape foids because of their high t.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
If we're a cult then when is the uprising happening boyos?

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
as the normies always project, they are the cult they throw you out hurting you and ignoring you and then you are the radical.

esoteric

esoteric

not a fucking greycel actual join date: nov 3 2018
-
this, but also how can there be a leaderless cult?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
You have to get women to join your cult, this is cultmaxxing 101.