Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL iNcElS aRe A cUlT REEEEEEEEEEEE

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Only cult in the world where no one wants to belong, kek. How deranged do you need to be to think like that?
Btw, like feminism is not a cult. Most of the subreddits are a cult, especially when women gather together and make fun of ugly men, wishing them all the crazy shit.

There is no such thing as 'radical feminism' because it is a pleonasm. Feminism is feminism, shortly described as a misandric movement.

Females are the modern terrorists. They don't try to rule this world with guns, they act with lies.

If we're a cult, who's the leader? Who's our Charles Manson, our Marshall Applewhite?

Most of the subreddits are a cult, especially when women gather together and make fun of ugly men
anything foids do is perfectly fine and even sanctioned for the sole reason that they have holes.

They can't stop themselves from projecting. Cults lie and try to manipulate people. Feminists lie and say they want equality with men, but they're really only talking about equality with the top 5% of men. Feminism is all lies, that's why all they can do to debate is project their evilness on you and try to censor you.

Last edited:
How is one cult insulting another cult make it not a cult, vice versa as well? The blackpill is simply a cope, the ultimate cope.

I don’t think there’s ever been an all male cult but what do I know I just spend my weekends posting here :feelsgah:

Feminism is a mistake and women's rights should be taken away

One day everyone will begin to exterminate incels and treat us like ISIS

How could the incel movement/community/group be a cult? I thought cults made being a part of it seem to be a good thing. This cult is the only one I've seen that encourages it's members to leave and envies people that aren't a part of it.

Inceltears are much more like a cult, especially with their emphasis on being triggered by us questioning conformity.

How could the incel movement/community/group be a cult? I thought cults made being a part of it seem to be a good thing. This cult is the only one I've seen that encourages it's members to leave and envies people that aren't a part of it.

My mother legitimately thinks that this is a cult

Oh great Moloch, give femoids to us
Bind them to our will, so their holes we may thrust

One day everyone will begin to exterminate incels and treat us like ISIS
And yet new incels will be born in the next generation. Women always make the lowest ranked men into incels, even if every man born looked like the rock.

And yet new incels will be born in the next generation. Women always make the lowest ranked men into incels, even if every man born looked like the rock.
If all the men looked like the rock they'd probably just rape foids because of their high t.

If we're a cult then when is the uprising happening boyos?

Tomorrow at the bus stop next to taco bell. Be there or be square.
I'm coming there, heavily armed with 500 scary black rifles.

Cool. I'm coming with the tacos in case we get hungry. Uprising is a lot of work.
I'm also bringing something to increase our morale and fighting power.

as the normies always project, they are the cult they throw you out hurting you and ignoring you and then you are the radical.

this, but also how can there be a leaderless cult?

You have to get women to join your cult, this is cultmaxxing 101.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back