[JFL] Incels are called "psychopaths" for analyzing society and advocating for a more ethical order, while actual psychopaths are loved by normies and foids

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
★★
37d 3h 5m
Too much blackpill sauce in one bread.

:feelsrope:

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
48d 14h 52m
if they love psychopaths and call us psychopaths...does that mean they love us??:feelsohh:

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
21d 4h 9m
Chad trait to get called psychopath ngl

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★
4d 13h 41m
I'm a psychopath for complaining about being lonely, but a dude pummeling his gf every day and all the thugs getting laid are good people.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autismcel wizard with special powers
★★★★
13d 10h 1m
I find redditors and leftists in general talking about other people lacking empathy, under the implication that they (the leftists and redditors), of course, have empathy, to be the most hilarious irony ever.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

ADHDcel
★★★★★
21d 11h 26m
I find redditors and leftists in general talking about other people lacking empathy, under the implication that they (the leftists and redditors), of course, have empathy, to be the most hilarious irony ever.
This. Completely typical for normies. They use fancy words although they don't even know their meaning. If incels were psychopaths they would actually flourish in the current climate of our society - most people feign empathy because it's cheap, you don't have to face the detrimental/real consequences of your deeds directly and you get free validation from doing so, it has never been easier for actual psychopaths to be socially successful. If incels were pychopaths people wouldn't despise but follow us.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autismcel wizard with special powers
★★★★
13d 10h 1m
If incels were pychopaths people wouldn't despise but follow us.
True.
most people feign empathy because it's cheap, you don't have to face the detrimental/real consequences of your deeds directly and you get free validation from doing so, it has never been easier for actual psychopaths to be socially successful.
And this is why I always say to judge based on actions rather than words, and that talk is cheap. It is all too common these days, especially from foids, but really from everybody, and I take anything anyone says to me for what it's worth: which is usually nothing, because they have nothing to back it.