Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are called "psychopaths" for analyzing society and advocating for a more ethical order, while actual psychopaths are loved by normies and foids

I just came across this thread on le Reddit, which argues that the amount of psychopaths/sociopaths/antisocial people in society is severely underestimated, which is a proposition I would agree with.

But the example the OP uses for unappreciated psychopaths is... us. JFL

Learning how social dynamics operate, especially as it concerns female nature (which our soyciety not only allows but encourages to be totally uninhibited and unrestrained), and detesting it as "brutal" and "cruel" is not psychopathy.

Psychopaths are the ones who prosper in modern society, and are enlivened by brutality and cruelty, not the ones who are victimized by it. The free-for-all environments of the feminist "sexual marketplace" and the capitalist economic marketplace are their playgrounds, where they are the bullies and we are the bullied. By virtue of being as exploitative and parasitic as possible in intent, yet extremely charming in affect, psychopaths automatically excel with foid-bloodsuckers and their equivalents in the social climbing game: rapacious, greedy scum in corporations and manipulative liars in politics.

Just take Pete Butt as an example. He is the front-runner for the Democratic nomination for president, and he is a literal psychopath. Since the age of 6 year old, he has been completely enamored by the need to climb the social ladder and become the most powerful man in the world. Virtually everything he's done in his life has had that end in mind: to build a resume which would qualify him for the presidency, and establish its superficial credentials, while internally he believes in nothing but his own ambitions for the ultimate reigns of authority. He would be the youngest president to ever take office. And normie and foid voters are actually letting him get as close as he is to his goal!

Pete Butt is also gay, something which he did not admit until it became politically expedient for him.

Here is another homosexual psychopath (diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder) who I found on le Reddit:

He is an avid supporter of capitalism, and argues that if the state punishes you for your antisocial behavior, and then a capitalist company decides not to hire you for it, that it is the fault of the state for punishing you for your antisocial behavior. Of course, he does not consider the fact that someone who commits crimes (i.e. a psychopath like him) might be responsible for the consequences of his own actions.

Here he is arguing that necrophilia is acceptable, because dead people have "no value" (implying that he thinks any living people do).

Here he is basically admitting to being a criminal. He also posts on a sex offender subreddit, and a "LGBT libertarian" subreddit.

Here he is justifying his bullying of others in school, because it was "convenient." And he states that attention/status just so happens to fall into his lap (teehee).

etc. etc.

Last edited:
That’s :feelsclown:world in allits glory for u

I'm a psychopath for complaining about being lonely, but a dude pummeling his gf every day and all the thugs getting laid are good people.

Yeah okay.

Men scoring higher in psychopathic traits tended to receive higher ratings from women
Brazil, KJ. Forth AE. 2019. Psychopathy and the Induction of Desire: Formulating and Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychological Science, pp 1-18. [Abstract]

Women are drawn more than men to nonfiction stories of rape, murder, and serial killers
Vicary AM, Fraley, RC. 2010. Captured by True Crime: Why Are Women Drawn to Tales of Rape, Murder, and Serial Killers? Social Psychological and Personality Science, 1(1): 81-86. [Abstract] [FullText]

Childhood bullies experience greater sexual success than non-bullies
It was found that a greater likelihood of being the perpetrator of bullying behavior was correlated with a greater sexual partner count. However, due to the nature of the study it was impossible to tell if the mediating factor in this relationship was the bullying itself, or the HEXACO personality traits that are associated with a greater likelihood of engaging in this behavior, specifically the trait 'Honesty-Humility', that was found to being generally lower among bullies. This personality trait has also generally been found to be related to the 'dark triad' traits.

• Volk AA, Dane AV, Zopito AM, Vaillancourt T. 2015. Adolescent Bullying, Dating, and Mating: Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychology. [FullText]
  • Provenzano DA, Dane AV, Farrell AH, Marini Z, Volk AA. 2017. Do Bullies Have More Sex? The Role of Personality. Evolutionary Psychological Science. [FullText]
Male gang members have dramatically more female sexual partners

• Palmer CT, Tilley CF. 1995. Sexual Access to Females as a Motivation For Joining Gangs: An Evolutionary Approach. The Journal of Sex Research, 32(3):213-217. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • Mocan N, Tekin E. 2006. Ugly Criminals. National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Working Paper No. 12019. [FullText]
Male serial killers, terrorists, and rapists receive thousands of love letters from women in prison

• Fimrite P, Taylor M. 2005. No shortage of women who dream of snaring a husband on Death Row / Experts ponder why deadliest criminals get so many proposals. SF Gate. [News]
  • Gurian EA. 2013. Explanations of mixed-sex partnered homicide: A review of sociological and psychological theory. Aggression and Violent Behavior. 18(5): 520-526. [Abstract]
Criminal and anti-social men have more sexual partners and have sex earlier
Ellis L, Walsh A. 2000. Criminology: A Global Perspective, 1st Edition. pp 227: Table 8.11. [References]

Cluster-B personality disorders lead to 3.5x as many sexual partners and more offspring
Guitiérrez et al. (2013) conducted a study in order to determine if the various personality disorder clusters—Type A (Schizoid, Odd), Type B (Narcissistic, Anti-social) and Type C (Avoidant, OCD)—were solely detrimental in terms of life outcomes for the individuals with these personality disorders (PDs), or if they instead presented their sufferers with various potentially adaptive benefits, such as greater sexual and social opportunities.
Namely, those individuals high in type-B personality cluster traits (Narcissism, Anti-Social, Borderline, Histrionic) of both sexes has 3.5x as many mates as low B subjects, with five times as many short-term mates and twice as many long term mates. It was also found that those higher in cluster B had 39% more offspring then those lower in cluster B traits.

Gutiérrez F, Gárriz M, Peri JM, Ferraz L, Sol D, Navarro JB, Barbadilla A, Valdés M. 2013. Fitness costs and benefits of personality disorder traits. Evolution and Human Behavior. 34(1): 41-48.

39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff
Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397. [FullText]

Men are attracted to "nice" women, but women are not attracted to "nice" men
Researchers sought to evaluate niceness by defining it as: "a characteristic that may signal to potential partners that one understands, values and supports important aspects of their self-concept and is willing to invest resources in the relationship." In other words, niceness is the degree to which a person understands, values, and supports his partner's identity and values and is willing to put commitment and effort into the relationship. This is also known in psychology as "responsiveness."
The researchers found that men who perceived possible female partners as responsive found them to be "more feminine and more attractive." They also found that when men found women to be responsive, it led to a heightened sexual arousal from the men and greater desire for a relationship.
On the other hand, when women perceived their male partner to be more responsive, they were less attracted to the man.

• Birnbaum GE, Ein-Dor T, Reis HT, Segal N. 2014. Why Do Men Prefer Nice Women? Gender Typicality Mediates the Effect of Responsiveness on Perceived Attractiveness in Initial Acquaintanceships. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 40(10): 1341-1353. [Abstract]
  • Mejia P. 2014. Study Finds That Men Like Nice Women, But Not the Other Way Around. Newsweek. [News]
  • Judge TA, Livingston BA, and Hurst C. 2012. Do nice guys—and gals—really finish last? The joint effects of sex and agreeableness on income. [Abstract]
Female narcissism reduces marital quality for men, but male narcissism does not for women
It was found that high degrees of female narcissism predicted a decline in marital quality and satisfaction over time. However, male narcissism did not negatively affect marital quality or satisfaction.
This would seem to imply men are greatly bothered by narcissistic wives, but women are not so typically bothered by narcissistic husbands. This conclusion is in keeping with evidence reviewed that women find narcissistic men more attractive and actively seek them as husbands.

Lavner JA, Lamkin J, Miller JD, Campbell WK, Karney BR. 2016. Narcissism and newlywed marriage: Partner characteristics and marital trajectories. Personal Disord. 7(2): 169-79. [Abstract]

Women desiring marriage and commitment are more attracted to narcissistic men
Haslam C, Montrose T. 2015. Should have known better: The impact of mating experience and the desire for marriage upon attraction to the narcissistic personality. Personality and Individual Differences. 82: 188-192. [Abstract]

Back the fuck up because true psychopaths and sociopaths are usually very successful with women. Ted Bundy was a textbook psychopath but he got tons of women consensually and attracted female attention even after his crimes were brought to light.

Cluster-B personality disorders lead to 3.5x as many sexual partners and more offspring
Guitiérrez et al. (2013) conducted a study in order to determine if the various personality disorder clusters—Type A (Schizoid, Odd), Type B (Narcissistic, Anti-social) and Type C (Avoidant, OCD)—were solely detrimental in terms of life outcomes for the individuals with these personality disorders (PDs), or if they instead presented their sufferers with various potentially adaptive benefits, such as greater sexual and social opportunities.
Namely, those individuals high in type-B personality cluster traits (Narcissism, Anti-Social, Borderline, Histrionic) of both sexes has 3.5x as many mates as low B subjects, with five times as many short-term mates and twice as many long term mates. It was also found that those higher in cluster B had 39% more offspring then those lower in cluster B traits.

Gutiérrez F, Gárriz M, Peri JM, Ferraz L, Sol D, Navarro JB, Barbadilla A, Valdés M. 2013. Fitness costs and benefits of personality disorder traits. Evolution and Human Behavior. 34(1): 41-48.
BRUTAL

Cluster B personaliteehees rule the world. It is up to Cluster Cs with the revolutionary and cleansing spirit of OCD to wipe them all out and build a new ordER.

For their part, Cluster As will establish the new mythology/religion, and what superstitions foid-cattle should believe in.

Last edited:
Back the fuck up because true psychopaths and sociopaths are usually very successful with women. Ted Bundy was a textbook psychopath but he got tons of women consensually and attracted female attention even after his crimes were brought to light.
The goodlooking ones are.

Ted Bundy was a textbook psychopath but he got tons of women consensually and attracted female attention even after his crimes were brought to light.

Ted Bundy was literally a Republican activist and had his eyes set for a career in law and then politics. But he was too sexually dimorphic for his own good, and simply could not help himself from raping gullible foids to death.

Pete Butt and his innocent, neotenous face (not to mention his homosexuality) is much more suited for a psychopath with political inclinations tbhngl. Even if he was to engage in his sexual fantasies and rape little boys or murder, sodomize, and then cannibalize homeless men, nobody would even deign to investigate it.

Last edited:
Here he is justifying his bullying of others in school, because it was "convenient." And he states that attention/status just so happens to fall into his lap (teehee).

''It was convinient'' or in other words, he is just a typical follower. He is just a part of the hive mind and everything what might be considered different than that from the hive mind itself, is dangerous to it and therefore repusled.

Modern day truth.

Notably, the homosexual psychopath I study in the OP is into rap music:

The article argues that this goes to show how neurotypical and normal psychopaths are, and I agree, but I think that it demonstrates the existence of a psychopath-negroid synthesis as well.

Just like ~50% of violent crime in the US is committed by Blacks, ~50% of violent crime is also estimated to be committed by psychopaths. Rap music seems to unite them, and together they commit an overwhelming majority of the violent crime (not all of it, because there is some demographic overlap between them, of course).

Last edited:
I’m a psychopath because I want to be touched and loved by a woman but am unable to get such things. What a world. I’ve never hurt anyone intentionally, i have empathy, kindness and the ability to sympathise and yet I’m a psychopath simply because I found a community that understands and accepts me and treats me like a human being for once in my life. Fuck IncelTears.

Psychopathic behaviour is hard to spot,it's just normie stigma

''It was convinient'' or in other words, he is just a typical follower. He is just a part of the hive mind and everything what might be considered different than that from the hive mind itself, is dangerous to it and therefore repusled.
The conceit of psychopathic niggers to appropriate autistic terminology and refer to others as "neurotypical" compared to them, and call their pathetic manipulations "masking," is absolutely hilarious.

I cannot wait until they are all put down. There is no place for narcissists and psychopaths in the upcoming ordER. They will learn the spirit of collectivism, cooperation, and solidarity which has heretofore eluded them in their mass graves.

the fact these people are well adjusted to an insane society speaks more about them than us

It seems the (((brainwashing))) didn't have many hurdles in society

Notably, the homosexual psychopath I study in the OP is into rap music:

View attachment 202082

The article argues that this goes to show how neurotypical and normal psychopaths are, and I agree, but I think that it demonstrates the existence of a psychopath-negroid synthesis as well.

Just like ~50% of violent crime in the US is committed by Blacks, ~50% of violent crime is also estimated to be committed by psychopaths. Rap music seems to unite them, and together they commit an overwhelming majority of the violent crime (not all of it, because there is some demographic overlap between them, of course).
JFL at a Redditor listening to run the jewels and logic
I just came across this thread on le Reddit, which argues that the amount of psychopaths/sociopaths/antisocial people in society is severely underestimated, which is a proposition I would agree with.

View attachment 202058

Learning how social dynamics operate, especially as it concerns female nature (which our soyciety not only allows but encourages to be totally uninhibited and unrestrained), and detesting it as "brutal" and "cruel" is not psychopathy.

Psychopaths are the ones who prosper in modern society, and are enlivened by brutality and cruelty, not the ones who are victimized by it. The free-for-all environments of the feminist "sexual marketplace" and the capitalist economic marketplace are their playgrounds, where they are the bullies and we are the bullied. By virtue of being as exploitative and parasitic as possible in intent, yet extremely charming in affect, psychopaths automatically excel with foid-bloodsuckers and their equivalents in the social climbing game: rapacious, greedy scum in corporations and manipulative liars in politics.

Just take Pete Butt as an example. He is the front-runner for the Democratic nomination for president, and he is a literal psychopath. Since the age of 6 year old, he has been completely enamored by the need to climb the social ladder and become the most powerful man in the world. Virtually everything he's done in his life has had that end in mind: to build a resume which would qualify him for the presidency, and establish its superficial credentials, while internally he believes in nothing but his own ambitions for the ultimate reigns of authority. He would be the youngest president to ever take office. And normie and foid voters are actually letting him get as close as he is to his goal!

Pete Butt is also gay, something which he did not admit until it became politically expedient for him.

Here is another homosexual psychopath (diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder) who I found on le Reddit:

View attachment 202065

He is an avid supporter of capitalism, and argues that if the state punishes you for your antisocial behavior, and then a capitalist company decides not to hire you for it, that it is the fault of the state for punishing you for your antisocial behavior. Of course, he does not consider the fact that someone who commits crimes (i.e. a psychopath like him) might be responsible for the consequences of his own actions.

View attachment 202066

Here he is arguing that necrophilia is acceptable, because dead people have "no value" (implying that he thinks any living people do).

View attachment 202068

Here he is basically admitting to being a criminal. He also posts on a sex offender subreddit, and a "LGBT libertarian" subreddit.

View attachment 202071

etc. etc.
Women were a mistake. They love the most garbage, least productive for society traits and reward that with sex.

We aren't psychopaths at all. Psychopaths are the opposite.
Psychopaths are social, manipulative and popular.
Most people couldn't recognise a psychopath, if he was standing in front of them.
We are too distinctive and different to be a psychopath, a psychopath is better at fitting in.

Psychopath is a typical buzz word from the cuck man

This is one of the best threads I've ever seen here. Sorry for the necro, but I think this should be on the "Must Read" forum.

I shall take the time to read this soon.

jfl normies lack of awareness never fails to impress me

meanwhile they're voting and worshipping psycho figures. They think being a psycho is attacking their bluepilled narrow mindset, they don't get that one of the main traits of psychos are being extremely social and likable

Underappreciated thread tbh

This is a great thread. I hope IT lurkers read it (but of course they'll make up a stupid loophole or throw in some empirical example).
I have known this for quite a while, and when I discovered the Red Pill and Game, I naively tried to develop Cluster B traits, but it went worse, girls thought I was an asshole, family members started asking me what's wrong, and acquaintances started to fade away, because being a narcissist and/or a psychopath only makes women's parts wet when you're over 6 feet tall and have looks above 8.
Now I'm back to my regular introverted, awkward, aspergy self.

If dressing well, as an ugly man, is like putting lipstick on a pig, then behaving like confident Chad as an ugly man is like smearing shit on a pig.

Most "good guy" celebrities either mainstream or on youtube can be exposed as psychopaths once dive into their personal lives. They gain popularity through deceiving people about their goodness and by matching the good guy looks. Guys like Markiplier to name a few who scams his teenage audience by selling them overpriced chinese made clothes and asked them to cover their funeral expenses when they could easily afford it.

I will make a thread about myself explaining how I was not born a "psychopath" in hopes they see it

Thinking that looks are important is psychopathic?

not really a big suprise tbh the blackpill has studies on darktriad shit

We aren't psychopaths at all. Psychopaths are the opposite.
Psychopaths are social, manipulative and popular.
Most people couldn't recognise a psychopath, if he was standing in front of them.
We are too distinctive and different to be a psychopath, a psychopath is better at fitting in.

@SergeantIncel @Master I'm aware you pinned this, but this thread NEEDS to be in the must read segment of the forum. This thread has to be preserved as it contains very important information. Please move this to the must read section. Please!

I wish i was a psychopath. They tend to be very successful and in positions of power, full of charisma, something i definitely don't have.

Had to save this thread, the OP's post and the replies are top notch.

Very high iq post read all of it
Psychopaths are the ones who tell us too work honest and work hard its all a sham im not some communist but if you are an incel and are super pro capitalist in 2020 you are a super cuck and dont see that the same capitalism is keeping you an incel

Generally, all threads that are pinned are (after an appropriate timeframe) moved to the best-of.
Problem is, sometimes mods and I forget... So if you ever see a thread that should have been there, ping me or PM me please.
god bless you serge

View attachment 202058

View attachment 202065

View attachment 202066

View attachment 202068

View attachment 202071

etc. etc.

> I shouldn't have to pay for other man children through taxes= psycopath
> Male sexual drive is being abused by several woman in society, literal slaves that give their money to woman recieving nothing in exchange= psycopath
> 80% male population will be totally miserable after 25 years old, childless, no girlfriend, bad jobs (if any), public enemy number one while being literally the most powerless, poor and bullied social group = psycopath
> 80% male population will never be able to improve their life conditions= psycopath

Last edited:
Thank you to the staff that accepted my suggestion!
Generally, all threads that are pinned are (after an appropriate timeframe) moved to the best-of.
Problem is, sometimes mods and I forget... So if you ever see a thread that should have been there, ping me or PM me please.
Ah, it was Serge. Thanks!

Thanks and I'll keep this in mind if more important threads pop up.

Very high iq post read all of it
Psychopaths are the ones who tell us too work honest and work hard its all a sham im not some communist but if you are an incel and are super pro capitalist in 2020 you are a super cuck and dont see that the same capitalism is keeping you an incel
This is indeed true, there are less incels in socialist countries like Venezuela or Cuba because most of them are discarded at birth, feeding a ugly son is a luxury you can only afford in countries with good economy and food abundance that have free market and more money circulation.

In poor (and thus violent) countries all incels are culled before they reach adulthood and the surviving males actually have some influence over woman due to physical labor being the only thing left to do in shitholes, there are very few stores or entertainment were woman have an advantage over males.

Last edited:
This is indeed true, there are less incels in socialist countries like Venezuela or Cuba because most of them are discarded at birth, feeding a ugly son is a luxury you can only afford in countries with good economy and food abundance that have free market and more money circulation.

In poor (and thus violent) countries all incels are culled before they reach adulthood and the surviving males actually have some influence over woman due to physical labor being the only thing left to do in shitholes, there are very few stores or entertainment were woman have an advantage over males.
Sorta true but i dont get why i see incels be pro capitalist in 2020 when capitalism makes money off of hypergamy and chads while incels "work hard " without any rewards in life aka gf wife family friends ect. Capitalism today in anti incel and anti family we need change

Sorta true but i dont get why i see incels be pro capitalist in 2020 when capitalism makes money off of hypergamy and chads while incels "work hard " without any rewards in life aka gf wife family friends ect. Capitalism today in anti incel and anti family we need change
Capitalism didn't make you incel, Biology did. What "capitalism" is doing is actually fighting back against biology, I'm not just refering to socialism or communism but any other big governamental country have ultimatelly fallen in to poverty and lack of scientific development.

Scientific development gave you height leg surgery, face surgery, in a century it will give gene editing, while all of this is ultimatelly cope as woman will always only want the top 20% male, even if everyone was genetically Chad there will be still incels because economic or social status.

Ultimatelly lack of freedom is what at this moment is making you incel, if there was no goverment you could just clone a willing hot woman with their memories and change her genetic to a less annoying sexual taste, you could do this to all woman but ethics, laws and a democracy where most people are stupid is what is stopping scientist to work on this.

There is no need to force your will on others and restrain their freedom, I'm sure if it was possible some woman will be willing to let someone clone her in exchange for a lot of money.

There are infinite ways of fixing inceldom through science even ethically and morally, I don't know how you can fix inceldom even if you had control over your entire country without recurring to science, even in muh old times when society was controlled by religion woman still cheated and got away with it even more as there was no paternity test, my granfather literally fathered 4 children that weren't his.

Last edited:
Funny thing is. "psychopath" seems to be a buzzword anyway. Most people don't have a clue what a psychopath is. Just like they don't know what an incel is. They just throw words around, and label people without any actual scientific backing to fuel Thier own hatred of men they want dead

Psycopath is thrown out by normies almost as much as incel so it doesn't really matter.

Too much blackpill sauce in one bread.

:feelsrope:

if they love psychopaths and call us psychopaths...does that mean they love us??:feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back