Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Incels are dangerous"

chadguts

chadguts

5'8" is my best quality
If incels are as dangerous as IT says we are, then why does most violence towards foids happen in their relationships? Rarely foids are randomly attacked on the street in comparison to the insane number of men who beat their wives, rape their daughters, etc etc. You hear many more stories about foids being abused by men they are WILLINGLY HAVING SEX WITH ALREADY, and yet, because of a few outliers, incels are the dangerous ones? SoCiEtY loves to hate whatever is different from the status quo. If we are bullied, berated, and rejected our entire lives, and then finally decide, "fuck it, I don't want to be a part of a society that hates me," suddenly we are the strange ones, and nothing we do or say can change the fact that they only focus on our flaws, and not our struggle.

bunch of virgins rotting in their basement are SO DANGEROUS

They say that to delegitimize everything we say

So first we never leave our houses but on the other hand we are one of the most violent cults on earth?
So which one is it?
full

Ugly people are always seen as dangerous. Every single bad person in movies is depicted to be ugly.

Sexhavers are most vicious, wicked, and dangerous

Females are very clever, if an unattractive male even remotely implies his genetics are the reasoning for being sexually unattractive, they will barrage him with endless excuses and gaslighting that it’s everything except his looks

When that fails, they will say “we never said looks don’t matter” and will bring up false examples (unattractive males in sexless relationships) or say there are plenty of girls who love short guys,balding, recessed jaws, and small dicks (despite there being no fetishes for them)

Their argument falls apart when you realize their end goal isn’t to help you, but to waste your time and distract you.

whatever
Inceldom will grow
the blackpill will spread
lets see what the future holds in store for us
i hope for the best
i want to see the world burn and crumble
i want to see men standing up and doing something
i dont want to keep quiet and take it
im done

So first we never leave our houses but on the other hand we are one of the most violent cults on earth?
So which one is it?
full
Ugly people are always seen as dangerous. Every single bad person in movies is depicted to be ugly.
Ugly= bad
Females are very clever, if an unattractive male even remotely implies his genetics are the reasoning for being sexually unattractive, they will barrage him with endless excuses and gaslighting that it’s everything except his looks

When that fails, they will say “we never said looks don’t matter” and will bring up false examples (unattractive males in sexless relationships) or say there are plenty of girls who love short guys,balding, recessed jaws, and small dicks (despite there being no fetishes for them)

Their argument falls apart when you realize their end goal isn’t to help you, but to waste your time and distract you.

Yes, i agree. Inceldom is dangerous for us. We should be able to get a decent gf.

whatever
Inceldom will grow
the blackpill will spread
lets see what the future holds in store for us
i hope for the best
i want to see the world burn and crumble
i want to see men standing up and doing something
i dont want to keep quiet and take it
im done

So which one is it?
full
Schröedinger's basement dweller

I just want to get laid lol not asking for much

If we are bullied, berated, and rejected our entire lives, and then finally decide, "fuck it, I don't want to be a part of a society that hates me," suddenly we are the strange ones, and nothing we do or say can change the fact that they only focus on our flaws, and not our struggle.
How dare we think we're above not being treated like humans.

How dare we think we're above not being treated like humans.
We aren't even human to them, simply scum and that's all we'll ever be. Because we are ugly.