Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are just a scapegoat for whatever problems women have with Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Woman gets pumped and dumped by Chad -> "incels only want 10/10 stacies reee :feelsree:"

Woman gets dumped for younger woman -> "incels are pedos reee :feelsree:"

Woman gets "raped" by Chad -> "incels are all rapists reee :feelsree:"

Woman gets abused by Chad bf -> "if incels had a gf they'd all be abusers like my ex reee :feelsree:"

They're just projecting their issues with Chad on incels because low value men like us are an easy target. Meanwhile Chads are out there actually raping and abusing women and they don't give a fuck.

INCELS ARE NOT LOW VALUE

WOMEN CHOOSE LOW VALUE MEN (CHADS)

I HAVE PROVEN THIS

STOP SPOUTING THIS BULLSHIT

CHANGE THE TERMS IN OUR FAVOR, USE THE TACTICS OF THE LEFT

I agree, i'd bet half this board are like Japanese hikikimoris who never interact with women, yet we get blamed for every bad thing any man has ever done.

I'm fairly certain most foids don't know at all who the fuck we are considering the misconceptions brought about us, yet that is to be expected when talking to foids.

It's always projection. They're too weak so they vent their frustrations on the weakest beings.

INCELS ARE NOT LOW VALUE

I HAVE PROVEN THIS

Based

I'm fairly certain most foids don't know at all who the fuck we are considering the misconceptions brought about us, yet that is to be expected when talking to foids.

It's ironic really. Us incels never interact with foids in any form, yet we know so much about them. How they abuse their powers, how they take advantage politically and economically, because it is plastered all over local newspapers, TV and online including of course social media.

However they know little about us, because we rot in our dark rooms alone, not wanting to be seen by anyone because we get abuse walking down the street just for existing. Then again foids state so much bullshit about us which isn't even true, but to add to that foids are childish in their mentality and do not have empathy towards others. If foids were to sit down with incels and truly know who we were and our views they may understand....Actually no....Foids will never understand even if we were to lecture them face-to-face, because the only people who are "right" in this world are females, whilst us incels are considered evil cowards who hate foids for no reason whatsoever.

Foids will never understand why we hate them, which shows their lack of intelligence.

the number of cocks the average tinder whore has taken IQ

INCELS ARE NOT LOW VALUE

I HAVE PROVEN THIS

Carl Friedrich Gauss IQ