Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Incels are misogynists"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I saw this article and the roastie wrote that incels are misogynists, how did she come to the conclusion that if you are involuntary celibate you are automatically a misogynist? That is discrimination, painting all sexless men in the same light. Obviously this roastie doesn't seem to understand that every virgin is an incel, she obviously thinks that it is only people who post on forums like this who are incels.

This angers me so much, don't even mention the whole "I used to be an incel" thing or "My boyfriend is an incel" thing to me or my head may explode. I wonder do these roasties consider sex having misogynists to be incels?

Article is from June 6 2019.

What online suicide forum was it? This site? lol

I hate myself more than i hate women. If anything i'm "selfsogynistic" if there is such a thing.

Everyone hates us.

Buzzfeed.com

More like Buzzword.com :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::p

Its hard not to hate women

Yes, it is this one (from the image on the article)

Yeah they didn't mention what suicide forum it was from what I briefly read but the article with the stars under a blurred username suggested it was this site.

tbh the world secretly wants incels to kill themselves. They should stop trying to virtue signal about suicide. That doesn't mean they should celebrate when incels die but stop acting like you care about preventing their deaths.

She is a female, she should be talking about the femcels, the f.a.q. does she know about incels anyway, that foid. Rather than misogynism I would say frustration into not having a female and being rejected everytime. She is just a poor gossip b3atch from a feminist s* media.

They metion Marquis jfl :lul::lul::lul: @Master

It annoys me too, but they will always say crap like that about guys who are vocal online regarding their lack of a love life.

I hate my genetics and I'm surprised people don't throw rocks at me when they see my ugly face, it's the opposite of soy to admit that

go away soyboys were are misogynists here

I hate my genetics and I'm surprised people don't throw rocks at me when they see my ugly face, it's the opposite of soy to admit that

Hating yourself more than women is the soy part.

Screenshot 20200719 234818

Hating yourself more than women is the soy part.
I guess I'm just not exposed to women irl enough whereas I have to deal with my ugly face 24/7

Yeah they didn't mention what suicide forum it was from what I briefly read but the article with the stars under a blurred username suggested it was this site.

tbh the world secretly wants incels to kill themselves. They should stop trying to virtue signal about suicide. That doesn't mean they should celebrate when incels die but stop acting like you care about preventing their deaths.
I think its the same @Sadness they screenshot on the article jfl

Most incels do respect women.
However, society do not care about inceldom nor do they see those incels as threats.

Getting Blackpilled does lower your respect for women simply for realizing their shallow nature.

How is it right to call us misogynists when you yourself discriminate us based on our looks?
It's like blacks hating white supremacists.
full

I don't know about you guys but I am a proud misogynist and I had foids.

Our "misogyny" is just resistance to the hate that all women feel for ugly males

I saw this article and the roastie wrote that incels are misogynists, how did she come to the conclusion that if you are involuntary celibate you are automatically a misogynist? That is discrimination, painting all sexless men in the same light. Obviously this roastie doesn't seem to understand that every virgin is an incel, she obviously thinks that it is only people who post on forums like this who are incels.

This angers me so much, don't even mention the whole "I used to be an incel" thing or "My boyfriend is an incel" thing to me or my head may explode. I wonder do these roasties consider sex having misogynists to be incels?

Even normies think this way. Imagine being so retarded you think someone who has unpaid sex is an incel just for not worshiping women. Basically if you're single and show ANY disdain or fustration over a foid you're problematic and a terrorist. This is why it's best to just not take people seriously, because they're fucking idiots. Literal autism.

Last edited: