Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incels are pure evil"

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Do you agree?

Not having love and being mad at women and society due to not having love = pure evil. I keep forgetting about all the incels who bomb kitten orphanages every day, as we all know that happens often!

It's a support group for lonely depressed virgins

8C46B715 D982 4770 9CE5 3AD47774EED1
For a watchdog group these people are fucking retards

Yeah sex havers are saints :lul:

Better evil than retarded.

Ultimate good= in favour of woman
Ultimate evil= in disfavour of woman

That's human nature

i mean does a femcel exist?

My alias is the PEWPEW Terror and I have committed multiple heinous acts of pure evil.

That which includes punctuating every post with pewpew, generally being a nuisance to most users, having an anime profile picture, and writing poetry nobody reads.

But nobody expects my greatest evil act, which is acting out to fulfill my dark purpose of making everyone on this website have anime pfps pewpew.

Maybe yes maybe no

My alias is the PEWPEW Terror and I have committed multiple heinous acts of pure evil.

That which includes punctuating every post with pewpew, generally being a nuisance to most users, having an anime profile picture, and writing poetry nobody reads pewpew.
You heard him guys.

Tenorfg

You cannot bust down my door of evil, it is made of a titanium alloy that resists blunt force.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*St.Sigmacel enters my room*

St.Sigmacel: I have come to stop your evilness!

No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
53b

St.Sigmacel: Taste the power of my "virgin but not incel beam"!!!!

*blast*

*dies pewpew*

When your heart is broken
A thousand times
With every moment
Is that enough?
Idk, are we? And if so is our "evil" justified?

Anything that doesn't serve women is evil

Yeah sex havers are saints :lul:
They definitely don't contribute to most of the worlds human committed atrocities and mass murders /soy

I honestly don't know what evil is. It can't be just about enjoying inflicting pain, because that's sadism, isn't it ?

It seems to me it's basically a religious concept without much scientific or philosophical ground.

I'm evil...
Against those who hurted me

just lol to femcels

When your evil and you know it clap your hands, when your evil and you know it and you really want to show it stab a foid,when your evil and you know it shoot up a bus, when your evil and you know it and you really want to show it run foids over with a van.

I once shot a whore for being bad, I once shot a Normie for his hat, but I have never shot a dog or a cat, but I will happily run some cunts over for a buck but me don't have it in me to hurt ant.
Legendary just fucking awesome.

More projection by the normscum

Resident Evil : Inceldom Discussion

In today's cucked society women are worshiped as goddesses with in the church of simping.

We are evil for not partaking in that.

I cannot talk about all the incels, but personally, i'm quite pissed off.

Whooow, we are being so fucking evil while we quietly LDAR and browse obscure internet forums, so, so evil...

Yes we are evil. We have committed atrocities worse than serial killers and terrorists combined. We are lower than dirt.

Femasites, a majority of men, the government, and rich people are pure evil... and they have a lot more influence than incels. I was born into a world where my species reproduces sexually, but individuals have varying degrees of genetic quality and sexual success. Not only that, but in a civilization that claims to have sent crafts to the moon... facial surgery is not covered by healthcare (for straight males) and height enhancing substances are either unknown or kept hidden from the untermensch by the Jewish/German/AngloSaxon elite.

In other words, everything is pure evil. Everything that lives is evil. Life itself is as evil as death, if not more. There is no such thing as a good person, everyone follows instincts. There is evil all around you, cells are evil, molecules and atoms are evil... atoms are really just darkness. Everything in existence you can physically perceive is literally darkness, light just gives it definition... and light itself is evil too because it exists.

I have a right to be evil, I have a right to hatred, I have a right to spread despair and misfortune. Everyone else is the same. As long as 100% of humans cannot customize their faces and bones and as long as we live mortal lives and reproduce asexually... Evil reigns supreme and shall not be defeated. Let the darkness consume you, you never had a choice anyway. You were born into pain and death before you knew what pain and death even were. Remember, when symmetrical faced people look at you, they wish suffering and death upon you, even if their minds don't instantly put those words or ideas together... their primal instinct is to hate you. Hatred is as natural as sex.

ER and CHO did nothing wrong.

Evil is subjective

Not getting any pussy make you evil now I guess...:feelsseriously: