• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[LifeFuel] Incels are some of the strongest minded people in the world

AccountError

AccountError

Dance while you still can
-
18d 6h 24m
This isn't some dumbass "YAAAAS KWEEEEEN!" shit, I'm being serious.

We've endured a life of neglect, bullying, harassment, humiliation, for years even decades. You may not realize it but if any non- incel were in that position, the pure suffering they'd endure would be too much for them and would probably rope after living 3 days.

Non- incels live cushy lives and have no self-awareness of how shit life is (it's why it's impossible to blackpill them) they have friends, family, lovers and more, they have everything they can ask for. They all passed through each grade with average+ results and were rarely bullied. The reason they gaslight us for being bullied and neglected is because they never experienced it first hand, the worst bullying they got was someone calling them a mean name once.

Normies will rope because their spouse forget their birthday or chad didn't text back, they kill themselves at the slightest of inconveniences while we live in a life full of it.

Only incels can endure a life of endless suffering and still not rope (yet) after swallowing the blackpill.

Be proud of that, brocels.

Last edited:
Amacko

Amacko

We're not gonna make it. 100%, like no chance tbh
-
49d 21h 51m
We’re not strong, just adjusted to this lifestyle, we don’t know what’s it’s like to be chad or normal, so this is our normal. It’s like giving a homeless person $100k vs some billionaire losing all his money

AccountError

AccountError

Dance while you still can
-
18d 6h 24m
We’re not strong, just adjusted to this lifestyle, we don’t know what’s it’s like to be chad or normal, so this is our normal. It’s like giving a homeless person $100k vs some billionaire losing all his money
Bad perspective, it's like saying someone isn't physically strong because they simply adjusted to lifting 50 kilo weights.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
31d 5h 52m
Those Incels are surely something

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
32d 8h 2m
I am a survivor of virgin shaming

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 3h 49m
rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
53d 3h 23m
When the wall crumbles the rubble absorbs the impact

hikicel

hikicel

Recruit
-
2d 7h 32m
yeah im not proud

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
-
46d 9h 3m
I'd rather be a weak minded Chad or Stacy tbh (to be honest)

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Overlord
-
71d 22h 16m
You cannot know strength, until you are broken.

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

My fellow sufferers...
-
17d 1h 13m
I want to see Chad getting disfigured in an accident. When he wakes up he'll rope immediately.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
99d 12h 52m
I guess , that’s good

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
40d 21h 38m
The blackpill doing the job

jerek

jerek

Bitches and whores.
-
10d 8h 56m
Disagree. While it's true that we adjusted to this lifestyle, i recognize every day that soemthing that would phase up your usual normie doesn't even bother me. I'm not just talking about stuff about sex and relationships (which i don't have, so it's easy to be unaffected) but other stuff.

For us it's so hard that a lot of problems become trivial.

I must say that SOME of us become stronger but it's not always the case and that leads to the rope :(

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
-
20d 1h 8m
This isn't some dumbass "YAAAAS KWEEEEEN!" shit, I'm being serious.

We've endured a life of neglect, bullying, harassment, humiliation, for years even decades. You may not realize it but if any non- incel were in that position, the pure suffering they'd endure would be too much for them and would probably rope after living 3 days.

Non- incels live cushy lives and have no self-awareness of how shit life is (it's why it's impossible to blackpill them) they have friends, family, lovers and more, they have everything they can ask for. They all passed through each grade with average+ results and were rarely bullied. The reason they gaslight us for being bullied and neglected is because they never experienced it first hand, the worst bullying they got was someone calling them a mean name once.

Normies will rope because their spouse forget their birthday or chad didn't text back, they kill themselves at the slightest of inconveniences while we live in a life full of it.

Only incels can endure a life of endless suffering and still not rope (yet) after swallowing the blackpill.

Be proud of that, brocels.
What is there to be proud of? Enduring a life of suffering so that you may finally die serving this society with your hard work while getting nothing in return is cucked.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
13d 2h 18m
What is there to be proud of? Enduring a life of suffering so that you may finally die serving this society with your hard work while getting nothing in return is cucked.