Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels are some of the strongest minded people in the world

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
This isn't some dumbass "YAAAAS KWEEEEEN!" shit, I'm being serious.

We've endured a life of neglect, bullying, harassment, humiliation, for years even decades. You may not realize it but if any non- incel were in that position, the pure suffering they'd endure would be too much for them and would probably rope after living 3 days.

Non- incels live cushy lives and have no self-awareness of how shit life is (it's why it's impossible to blackpill them) they have friends, family, lovers and more, they have everything they can ask for. They all passed through each grade with average+ results and were rarely bullied. The reason they gaslight us for being bullied and neglected is because they never experienced it first hand, the worst bullying they got was someone calling them a mean name once.

Normies will rope because their spouse forget their birthday or chad didn't text back, they kill themselves at the slightest of inconveniences while we live in a life full of it.

Only incels can endure a life of endless suffering and still not rope (yet) after swallowing the blackpill.

Be proud of that, brocels.

Last edited:
We’re not strong, just adjusted to this lifestyle, we don’t know what’s it’s like to be chad or normal, so this is our normal. It’s like giving a homeless person $100k vs some billionaire losing all his money

We’re not strong, just adjusted to this lifestyle, we don’t know what’s it’s like to be chad or normal, so this is our normal. It’s like giving a homeless person $100k vs some billionaire losing all his money
Bad perspective, it's like saying someone isn't physically strong because they simply adjusted to lifting 50 kilo weights.

Those Incels are surely something

I am a survivor of virgin shaming

When the wall crumbles the rubble absorbs the impact

I'd rather be a weak minded Chad or Stacy tbh (to be honest)

You cannot know strength, until you are broken.

I want to see Chad getting disfigured in an accident. When he wakes up he'll rope immediately.

I guess , that’s good

The blackpill doing the job

You cannot know strength, until you are broken.
Transparent sasaki haise by background chan d8vpuv2

Disagree. While it's true that we adjusted to this lifestyle, i recognize every day that soemthing that would phase up your usual normie doesn't even bother me. I'm not just talking about stuff about sex and relationships (which i don't have, so it's easy to be unaffected) but other stuff.

For us it's so hard that a lot of problems become trivial.

I must say that SOME of us become stronger but it's not always the case and that leads to the rope :(

This isn't some dumbass "YAAAAS KWEEEEEN!" shit, I'm being serious.

We've endured a life of neglect, bullying, harassment, humiliation, for years even decades. You may not realize it but if any non- incel were in that position, the pure suffering they'd endure would be too much for them and would probably rope after living 3 days.

Non- incels live cushy lives and have no self-awareness of how shit life is (it's why it's impossible to blackpill them) they have friends, family, lovers and more, they have everything they can ask for. They all passed through each grade with average+ results and were rarely bullied. The reason they gaslight us for being bullied and neglected is because they never experienced it first hand, the worst bullying they got was someone calling them a mean name once.

Normies will rope because their spouse forget their birthday or chad didn't text back, they kill themselves at the slightest of inconveniences while we live in a life full of it.

Only incels can endure a life of endless suffering and still not rope (yet) after swallowing the blackpill.

Be proud of that, brocels.

What is there to be proud of? Enduring a life of suffering so that you may finally die serving this society with your hard work while getting nothing in return is cucked.

What is there to be proud of? Enduring a life of suffering so that you may finally die serving this society with your hard work while getting nothing in return is cucked.