Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are the coolest and most interesting people on earth

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
Not even bullshitting, but ive been incel all my life (im 31) and have always gravitated towards other incels even before i knew what the term was. What i can tell you is that there is no other group of people id rather hang out with than incels. i only want females for sex, but as soon as that need is taken care of, incels are the guys i want to call up and hang out with. Normies, chads, chadlites, femoids, etc. all have shitty and boring personalities. from being locked up in my room for the majority of my existence, i have learned unfathomable amounts of facts and other information from the internet (my true father). i am well versed in various topics such as:

-sports (football, basketball, boxing, mma, etc.)
-nutrition/gymcelling
-movies (seen thousands of movies, domestic and foreign. and not just norm-shit movies like 50 shades of grey or ted)
-television (modern TV is cucked but i used to watch shows like married with children and many others)
-arts and crafts
-music (huge old school hip hop and rock fan. foreign music as well)
-video games (ive played every genre you can imagine and had almost every sytem dating back to NES)
-politics
-philosophical topics (theories on space, on afterlife, on religion, etc.)
-fashion (i dont spend money on clothes these days but i keep up with trends and i am a fan of watches)

the list goes on and im 10000% certain that you other incels are just as interesting. the reason we dont get along with most of society is because we are TOO SMART and TOO interesting for the average fucking normie. we have nothing to talk about with them because THEY have nothing to talk about other than last nights episode of "insert shit tv show" and whatever popular pop star is currently trending. there is a wealth of knowledge that we have that norms never needed to acquire since they were able to get by on looks alone. another thing about incels is that we are usually the funniest, most quick-witted people and have a great sense of humor. Just look at the memes we create. our sarcastic wit is unmatched. have u ever tried to watch a normie/female stand up comedian? cringe worthy shit at best. they cant even come close to true incel comedians like george carlin, martin lawrence, etc.

ive always yearned for friends that i can sit back with and discuss which resident evil game was the best. was it 2? or maybe 4? which zelda was the best? twilight princess? majoras mask? Was die hard 1 better than the professional? was predator better than terminator? Whats the best FPS of all time? half life 2? goldeneye 64? You cant have these sort of convos with norms because not only can they not participate or add insightful input, but they also will just label you as a nerd. Incels are the only people truly capable of having intelligent convos about some of the topics i listed. a fucking norm will start to feel uncomfortable and switch the topic over to current trends as soon as he/she can. also, from my personal experience, an incel can verbally destroy a normie/chad in a debate due to our quick-witted minds that we developed over the years. unless you are an autist or some shit. cheer up incels, we really do have the best personalities. i know it doesnt help much since looks are the only thing that matters, but i love you guys:feelsokman:

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor.

were also the only people who can logically work our way through discussions and debates and come to unbiased conclusions. everyone else throws a fucking temper tantrum, especially overgrown children a.k.a femoids.

When you are unattractive there is nothing you can do but develop in other areas.

Being ugly/rejected by society at a large causes you to focus on other areas. Were interesting because were uninteresting physically.

Only incels like and appreciate incels

i feel the same, good post

i know dude, you can shut down a discussion by knowing either too little or too much about the subject at hand
not NT = fucked

besides trying to preach to normies about the subject at hand as an incel/low status will just get you ultra-mogged and clowned anyway, lol

yea but if you were a normie you would say the same stuff about normie shit

As I've said before, incels are the realest niggaz on Earth, the only people that fully acknowledge and truly grasp the ruthless power dynamics of the socio-sexual continuum and beyond.

As I've said before, incels are the realest niggaz on Earth, the only people that fully acknowledge and truly grasp the ruthless power dynamics of the socio-sexual continuum and beyond.
The elites also know, and ironically, most of the elites are incel

Being ugly/rejected by society at a large causes you to focus on other areas. Were interesting because were uninteresting physically.

exactly this

High IQ thread. All incels that I know that haven't gone into LDAR mode are very interesting people, there's tons of them in stem.

Thank you. I'm flattered. :)

The mentally ill are always the most interesting to listen to. It's the one thing I really miss from group therapy, listening to some of the male autists that had insane amounts of knowledge on things. And, sadly, they were being trained to speak less by the vile counselor harpies because society needs us all to be mindless slaves and only listen to cunts blab on about nothing.

Agreed, this forum alone is probably the funniest I’ve been on, legit LOLing in my cave of inceldom. It’s not play on word jokes either, like Reddit, but deeper, and darker.

That's not true. The majority of incels have no other hobbies besides gaming / computer related stuff. Most have no higher education or any advanced skills and abilities. They have very poor social skills and negative outlook (depression) and are thus boring and unpleasant to be around. Maybe there are exceptions, but most incels are like what I described above.

Being ugly and / or incel is not conducive to creating interesting and pleasant personalities. The very thing that incels lack (looks) is what contributes the most to having a great personality.

That's why we are living manifestation of that if femoids were actually into "personality", none of us would be incel, and this place never existed. Because most of us have incredible funny and interesting personalitites, indeed. But femoids don't give a fuck, they just want Chad.

I'll drink to that, me brothers. :feelsautistic:

mr.frodo.gif

That's not true. The majority of incels have no other hobbies besides gaming / computer related stuff. Most have no higher education or any advanced skills and abilities. They have very poor social skills and negative outlook (depression) and are thus boring and unpleasant to be around. Maybe there are exceptions, but most incels are like what I described above.

Being ugly and / or incel is not conducive to creating interesting and pleasant personalities. The very thing that incels lack (looks) is what contributes the most to having a great personality.

maybe you are describing 14 year old autists who havent even left the house yet and are too young to have done anything interesting yet. people that age dont even have a their fucking drivers license and have never been more than 5 miles away from home. but almost every incel who is an advanced age has a very interesting personality due to our life experiences. many incels such as myself are well traveled and well educated.