Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels are the new scapegoats

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200527 213441

Its in german so I translate the context

There is a politican and a covid 19 expert who both received packages/letters who contain thretening texts and sometimes other shit. Theyre both for enforcing strict rules because of covid 19

They guess it comes from the "incel movement"

"a subculture in the internet of which members have no real contag with women involuntary"

Because of that we hate women bla bla bla... Entitled to sex bla bla

So this politican wants to close brothels. (They are already temporarily closed since a longer time, maybe he wants them shut down permanently, I dont know I dont care it isn't important for this)

After the brothels closed the whores went back to the streets anyways.

So the "tagesschau" is thought to be the main information media from the state.

Its basically politicans sitting together in meetings and decide over the agenda (srs)

They clearly state they dont know who has send it but already push against incels.

They literally abuse the name of the expert whos also a doctor and pretty popular right now to build up a public anti voice against incels

Incels are the modern day jews

Close em. Foids will suffer too, ya know?

Well, if there was no such thing as onlyfans in German... :feelsbadman:

Politician farts.

His stacy secretary sniff, sniff, sniff, ...

Smell of the extremely puke-inducing stench of rotten sauerkraut

They guess it comes from the "incel movement"

How. I haven't gone out for anything other than groceries in months. I always wear a face mask. I stay farther 6 feet away from everyone.

Meanwhile Chad and Stacy give no fucks and are out partying, having fun, travelling. but covid 19 is MY fault? :reeeeee: