Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are the only true universal brotherhood of men. We were the first to accomplish what many people in history have dreamed of

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
The incel community is the first true universal brotherhood of men in human history.

The incels are the first group to unite men from every race, every religion and every political ideology under one common banner.

While there have been groups in history that pretended to represent a universal brotherhood of men, on a closer examination you can see that they all failed to achieve that. Universalist religious groups like Muslims and Christians excluded other religious groups. Universalist political ideologies like communists and liberals excluded other political groups. Also, these groups always ended up limited to certain parts of the world and had a marginal or even non-existent present in some countries. There were also brotherhoods like freemasons but they were always snobbish and elitist.

At the end of the day, all these groups ended up fighting each other. Because of this, creating a common cause that men from all races, religions and worldviews could relate to seemed like a futile pursuit. It was a dream but it seemed distant and unrealistic. It was forgotten amidst the epic and brutal wars of the 20th century. People didn't even dare to speak about it anymore.

Then suddenly, the incels accomplished what so many men have dreamed of in the past. A glorious epic moment in history has finally arrived.

Just think about it. We have people from pretty much every major racial and ethnic group present here (too many to list). We have Muslims, all denominations of Christians, pagans, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, Hindus... We have communists, nazis, fascists, all types of religious ideologies, nationalists, internationalists, traditionalists. We have men from all ages from youngcels to oldcels. We have neurodiversity, everything from neuro-typicals to extreme autists and spergs. There are deformed people here. We even have good looking facekels. There are high IQ cels and there are retards. We have all social classes from very rich to very poor.

All these men were united under one common goal. They answered the call to life and embarked on the journey to search for the truth.

There is literally not a single group of mankind that isn't present here. They all have their very best men to represent them, men who are willing to take a stand against degeneracy and depravity.

Last edited:
Incel army, march forward!

I love every incel black white curry dumb and smart every incel. This is my folk

We are the brotherhood since 1984

incels rise up

I love every incel black white curry dumb and smart every incel. This is my folk
Combined Suffering is a good Rally point. Suffering does make you a man.. but suffer too much and you become a monster.
We have Muslims, all denominations of Christians, pagans, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, Hindus...
I prefer Apocalypticism.

Combined Suffering is a good Rally point. Suffering does make you a man.. but suffer too much and you become a monster.

I prefer Apocalypticism.
Ive become a monster already . :)

We aren’t really united though

Manlets hate tallcels
Ethnics hate whites

And so on..

We're united by our hatred of this sick world.

Ive become a monster already . :)
Me too.. our stories are ones that should be taught everywhere and never forgotten. Not just for our benefit but for the health of society. The transition of Man to Monster is seldom one you should wish on others. The sad fact is that society does not want to even put themselves in our shoes.. it alienates us and tells us to shut up and be thankful for eating Mold covered bread while Stacy dines on fine Steak and juicy Lobster. We are suppose to be happy when we turn 30 with no sexual experience and the whore who rejected us when she was fit in high school will take us now as a safe option now that her young tight pussy is now the consistency and taste of rotten cheese. "Man Up Bro".. no thanks, the phrase has been co-opted and twisted by the Femistazis to make Men suffer for no reason.. they would have us take care of the Bastards of other Men that got to make babies.. I would rather not be subjected to such an embarrassment after being embarrassed my whole life I should be rewarded, not punished yet again for no reason. Such cuckery is unforgivable and should be punishable by Law.

I'm here to complain about my problems and relate to people. I don't feel part of brotherhood and neither would you if we ever all met in person. Halo effect and Race pill is ever encompassing and eternal.
I can't relate to a brown manlet from US that constantly seethes at me for being tall and white while being tall and white has no advantage in EE.

We only have overlap in things we hate, don't confuse this for anything else.

And have we done with Foids at last?

Well, we've been lucky devils all,
And there's no need of pledge or oath
To bind our lovely friendship fast,
By firmer stuff
Close bound enough.

By height and face and frame we're bound,
By Toronto and by Isla Vista,
By screaming cucks, by the whore's lament,
By all the misery and loud sound,
By a Working day,
By Chads that slay.

Show me the *cels so closely bound
As we, by the wet bond of cum,
By friendship blossoming from mud,
By Death: we faced him, and we found
Beauty in Death,
In dead men, breath.

We're united by our hatred of this sick world.
This Twisted World. :cryfeels:

Something that was fought for.. countless millions of years led up to this point and for what? Man and his Hypergamous nature makes a return and we sink back into the Stone Age where 1 man to 17 Holes reproduce.. the wars that would be fought over a used Roast would cost unfathomable amounts of lives.. not even a good quality of slut. Then again no Whorelet past the age of 12 is a Virgin. By 16 (legal age in UK) their vaggies will be like a dynamite exploded in their hole.

It is Feminine to give into Lust. It is Masculine to want to Control and Conquer Nature. And it can be Controlled and Conquered, history has many tales of this. Female Nature is controllable. It's just getting harder to control and at great cost to Males in society.
And have we done with Foids at last?

Well, we've been lucky devils all,
And there's no need of pledge or oath
To bind our lovely friendship fast,
By firmer stuff
Close bound enough.

By height and face and frame we're bound,
By Toronto and by Isla Vista,
By screaming cucks, by the whore's lament,
By all the misery and loud sound,
By a Working day,
By Chads that slay.

Show me the *cels so closely bound
As we, by the wet bond of cum,
By friendship blossoming from mud,
By Death: we faced him, and we found
Beauty in Death,
In dead men, breath.
I need to get back into poetry.. I use to be pretty epic at it.

actually true

stopped reading after
>Incels are the only true universal brotherhood of men
this is bull, we cant be united

We aren’t really united though

Manlets hate tallcels
Ethnics hate whites

And so on..

I'm here to complain about my problems and relate to people. I don't feel part of brotherhood and neither would you if we ever all met in person. Halo effect and Race pill is ever encompassing and eternal.
I can't relate to a brown manlet from US that constantly seethes at me for being tall and white while being tall and white has no advantage in EE.

We only have overlap in things we hate, don't confuse this for anything else.
Jfl at any retard who thinks his "brothers" will not stab him in the back if he doesn't accept and become a conformist to his own demise once their unity is no longer needed.

The most absolute delusional cope I ever seen. I thought the black pill already taught you that love AND LOYALTY don't exist.. you can only condition and brainwash people to follow you like zombies even if you don't hold their interest in your heart. but even conditioning can be reversed. To desire greatness for anything other than yourself is giga cucked too tbh. So no wonder cucks here want to improve humanity. The same species that rejects them while preaching against shit like nationalism. The pure irony of this place.

Not really. A common enemy unites everyone

I can pretty much get down with anyone who hates foids. mgtowcels I disagree with heavily and think they're pretty much giga-coper denialcels, but in the end they still despise holes, so we cool.

Me too.. our stories are ones that should be taught everywhere and never forgotten. Not just for our benefit but for the health of society. The transition of Man to Monster is seldom one you should wish on others. The sad fact is that society does not want to even put themselves in our shoes.. it alienates us and tells us to shut up and be thankful for eating Mold covered bread while Stacy dines on fine Steak and juicy Lobster. We are suppose to be happy when we turn 30 with no sexual experience and the whore who rejected us when she was fit in high school will take us now as a safe option now that her young tight pussy is now the consistency and taste of rotten cheese. "Man Up Bro".. no thanks, the phrase has been co-opted and twisted by the Femistazis to make Men suffer for no reason.. they would have us take care of the Bastards of other Men that got to make babies.. I would rather not be subjected to such an embarrassment after being embarrassed my whole life I should be rewarded, not punished yet again for no reason. Such cuckery is unforgivable and should be punishable by Law.
We need "monsters". We dont need nice society. Through our pain the true meaning has been revealed. Monster like me greets agony as mean of purification of soul. People should be like us. Everyone. Wich means we wil not alow happy society to exist. Meaning of life is pursuit of pain, it opens gates to real god.
I want monsters like us to establish new order. The eternal Reich of pain and agony. Because agony purificates soul and brings man to transcendant plane of existence. My ideal society is about pursuit of pain and agony.
I wrote before about upcoming ideational society ( P.Sorokin') so you can deem me as a prophet of new upcoming era of eternal pain and reign of spirit.

Yet they say all incels are White nazis lol.

Such a broad range affected shows it's a real problem.

I don't believe in incel brotherhood. I usually hate other incels because they're boring stunted faggots, much like myself.

Incelism is global and eternal.

Yet they say all incels are White nazis lol.

Such a broad range affected shows it's a real problem.
Btw
I don't believe in incel brotherhood. I usually hate other incels because they're boring stunted faggots, much like myself.
It is because you have come from cucktears.

Attachments

• 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J16796,_Rommel_mit_Soldaten_der_Legion__Freies_Indien_.jpg
    220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J16796,_Rommel_mit_Soldaten_der_Legion__Freies_Indien_.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 40
Btw

It is because you have come from cucktears.
If I was someone who could enjoy cucktears I wouldn't be capable of posting the theory that I do, or seeing the humor in the impotent rage of being incel which is the root of its rich and flamboyant culture. Cucktears take everything seriously and their knack is to respond with simplistic bluepills, whereas my knack is for complicated nut-cracking and transcendental blackpills.

The best moments of my life have occurred in this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back