Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are the strongest people mentally in the world.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
As we've seen from quarantine stories, normies cannot cope with having to be at home, even if its for a few weeks. It is too much for them, and take into account said normies even have friends, a girlfriend, etc. they can talk to on their phone 24/7. This means even when normies are alone and quarantined they still have a social life and friends, mogging us, yet they can't even handle that.

Meanwhile, you have us across the pond who have been lonely for years, if not DECADES in certain circumstances. No friends, no girlfriend to speak of, and definitely not a social life (for those incels that do it's not very big). All of this WHILE we get demeaned by society and watchdogs, rendering us not even in a state of loneliness but of loneliness and oppression. If normalfags can't even handle this, which is not even 20% of what we have to deal with for YEARS, then that means we are in such a state of neurotic callousing and hardening that we are arguably the strongest people on the planet in terms of our minds.

Take pride in this fact. You are better mentally than all of society and its inhabitants. Your brain has hardened itself and you are superior to the people around you because of this fact. They are mentally unstable and can fracture and fail at the slightest inconvenience, meanwhile your entire life is a massive inconvenience and problem. Their minds are weak while ours are strong.

My brain has calcified into a solid rock tbh

As we've seen from quarantine stories, normies cannot cope with having to be at home, even if its for a few weeks. It is too much for them, and take into account said normies even have friends, a girlfriend, etc. they can talk to on their phone 24/7. This means even when normies are alone and quarantined they still have a social life and friends, mogging us, yet they can't even handle that.

Meanwhile, you have us across the pond who have been lonely for years, if not DECADES in certain circumstances. No friends, no girlfriend to speak of, and definitely not a social life (for those incels that do it's not very big). All of this WHILE we get demeaned by society and watchdogs, rendering us not even in a state of loneliness but of loneliness and oppression. If normalfags can't even handle this, which is not even 20% of what we have to deal with for YEARS, then that means we are in such a state of neurotic callousing and hardening that we are arguably the strongest people on the planet in terms of our minds.

Take pride in this fact. You are better mentally than all of society and its inhabitants. Your brain has hardened itself and you are superior to the people around you because of this fact. They are mentally unstable and can fracture and fail at the slightest inconvenience, meanwhile your entire life is a massive inconvenience and problem. Their minds are weak while ours are strong.
Ill add another layer
The CORONAVIRUS shows this instability, a virus that will only effect oldcels and a bit of quarantining is enough for NORMANS to completely lose their shit, displays that there is nothing going on upstairs apart from what is literally SPOON FED TO THE GIMPS.

Literally in this era of free time there is a shit load you can do, learn a new language, learn to code, play musical instruments, read history, well read fucking anything, you could be quarantined for a fucking year and never get good at just one of these things which takes 10,000 hours to become a master.

AND THESE NORMANS ARE COMPLAINING THERE IS NOTHING TO DO

THEY HAVE THE IQ OF A SPECK OF DUST

Based
We all see what happens to normscum and foids when they lack social interaction

Can’t deny that

Facts. This whole quaratine just feels like a normal summer to me

High IQ. We don't give ourselves enough credit tbh.

Based and mentalitypilled.

Cope, after the corona crisis they have build resilience, propably better, more humble personalities and are STILL better looking.

I think it's funny how my sister is going insane because she can't hang out with her friends or go to school. She's impulsive cleaning. Going to the store 5 times a day and just generally loosing it. Whilst the quarantine hasn't affected me at all.

269 bluepillers have viewed this thread

and yes agreed OP

Strongcels on suicidewatch

At the end of the day however, normies, foids, Chads etc. have people around them to care for and love them, furthermore once this passes, they'll be happier than ever to be back to their old lives, while we still rot in loneliness and depression. What I would like is for this to be permanent or cause so much damage to society and the economy as a whole it would literally take decades to fix everything. THAT'S what would make me feel satisfied because we'll be unaffected by the devastating effects it had on society and economy, but alas I don't think this will last much longer TBH.

If normies are struggling this much with a simple 3 weeks quarantine then they will all go mental if an apocalypse happens

Normies here in curryland are losing their shit , while for me it's exactly how it's been for after I got out if college which is 2 years, I only go out once in a month to get weed and other supplies, not because I want to go out but because I have to.

we break down in sanity pretty easy tbh

They would rope if they had to spend their entire lives under facial quarantine.

Its takes a lot of mental strength to fathom the blackpill and accept the fact that we failed as humans at birth and we have what it takes to embrace the truth

Its takes a lot of mental strength to fathom the blackpill and accept the fact that we failed as humans at birth and we have what it takes to embrace the truth