Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels are "weak"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Difficult topic to talk about before going full politicaltard.

Why are incels called "nazi"/"alt-right"/"inkwell, your art is inked well, 10/10"/etc etc. Generally, an emasculation.

Now we all know collectively that weak men means, the normalfags/betas that agree with women, the one's that praise them non-stop on twitter/twitch/whatever social media.
Women know this, that they have submissive, weak mean following them, praising them.

So, if you have a group of men, who go against the idea of praising women, kissing their footsteps at everything they do.
Why are they the weak ones?

I gymcel so I could destroy soyboys with one punch. But i'm manlet so I don't know

They know we are not the weak ones. They try to weaken us with insults. They don't want a war with us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The only difference between an incel and a cuck is honor/pride.

I didn't even know what alt right meant until recently

Males aren't allowed to be depressed and suicidal

Males aren't allowed to be depressed and suicidal
We're not even allowed to feel anger at all even though it is the most masculine emotion unless you're chad of course everyone loves chads rightous anger but if an incel has it everybody wants to skin him alive. Society really does want us to be emotionless working drones

We're not even allowed to feel anger at all even though it is the most masculine emotion unless you're chad of course everyone loves chads rightous anger but if an incel has it everybody wants to skin him alive. Society really does want us to be emotionless working drones
I may be wrong but I think u could get away with beating ppl up so much more easier back in the day. My teacher once told me when he was young he beat up 3 students from another school who bullied kids at his school and were following him

You can't just have anger and not let it out

I may be wrong but I think u could get away with beating ppl up so much more easier back in the day. My teacher once told me when he was young he beat up 3 students from another school who bullied kids at his school and were following him

You can't just have anger and not let it out
You're not wrong. Times are turbo cucked.

I admit, I am broken mentally. I see and hear things now, and go into the extremes with my thoughts. I can be strong, though.

They b 'spreading awareness' to mental health but we're not allowed b depressed