Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels Aren’t Built for Job Interviews

PizzaFaceNapoleon

PizzaFaceNapoleon

The Vilified One
After applying to jobs for some time, I finally got a call to interview for Target. It’s an overnight stocking position so it seemed right up my alley. But all I have to my name is a high school diploma (no work experience, no sports/club involvement in school) so I froze up whenever they asked me about examples of teamwork, being under pressure, etc. Worst part of it all was the foid interviewer so I knew as soon as I walked through the door I was at a disadvantage. Fucking embarrassing. Why should I have to be able to work with other people? It’s a stocking job I can lift 50 pounds that’s all the interview should be. I don’t want to hang out and shoot the shit I just want another paycheck. If it weren’t for interviews, I would’ve had a job two years ago

sounds like cope tbh

After applying to jobs for some time, I finally got a call to interview for Target. It’s an overnight stocking position so it seemed right up my alley. But all I have to my name is a high school diploma (no work experience, no sports/club involvement in school) so I froze up whenever they asked me about examples of teamwork, being under pressure, etc. Worst part of it all was the foid interviewer so I knew as soon as I walked through the door I was at a disadvantage. Fucking embarrassing. Why should I have to be able to work with other people? It’s a stocking job I can lift 50 pounds that’s all the interview should be. I don’t want to hang out and shoot the shit I just want another paycheck. If it weren’t for interviews, I would’ve had a job two years ago

Even if you only stock shelves, you still need to be able to communicate with others. There is hardly any job out there doesn't involve communication. Interviews are made to see weather or not you are a complete autist. Obviously, you failed. Sorry.

Even if you only stock shelves, you still need to be able to communicate with others. There is hardly any job out there doesn't involve communication. Interviews are made to see weather or not you are a complete autist. Obviously, you failed. Sorry.
So what happens to op? Does he just man up and try again next time?

Looks and genetics are everything in life

So what happens to op? Does he just man up and try again next time?

Either that or find a job that doesn't have a formal interview. For example, entry level jobs at Amazon don't require an interview.

Also, the OP mentioned how the interviewer asked about working in a team, being under pressure, etc. He could've easily used examples from school, it doesn't necessarily have to be work related. Or just make shit up. People make up shit at interviews all the time (just don't make up something that can be verified).

I just fucking love how they make us get on our knees and practically beg for slavery why im neetmxxing for the time being

She will hire a chad and that chad will become the manager of that store in 2 years.

Either that or find a job that doesn't have a formal interview. For example, entry level jobs at Amazon don't require an interview.

Also, the OP mentioned how the interviewer asked about working in a team, being under pressure, etc. He could've easily used examples from school, it doesn't necessarily have to be work related. Or just make shit up. People make up shit at interviews all the time (just don't make up something that can be verified).

making shit up is easier said than done when you’re high inhib

Never been to one

Incels aren't built for life.

She will hire a chad and that chad will become the manager of that store in 2 years.

no doubt. even if I were hired I’d never be given an opportunity to advance. my face will scare away customers

I’ve had two horrible interviews. One was super difficult questions, I almost got up and walked out. Another the guy interviewing me basically insulted me to my face. Told me I seem very shy and passive and wouldn’t be able to do the job.

Just play mind games with normies who will dislike you soon they see your ugly face and meek behavior, bro. Show how can you communicate well to lift boxes, that must be so hard. Looks aren't relevant, trust me.

Told me I seem very shy and passive and wouldn’t be able to do the job.
Male privilege.... Ha! yeah you're looked at as dirt if you display these traits as a man trying to get a job

Just bullshit it, it's what I do lol, exaggerate your achievements and downplay your weaknesses. Don't feel bad about lying to boomers, they built a system where it's required to get anywhere in life so it's their own fault if potential employees lie through their ass to get jobs. It's not hard to make up teamwork stuff since they 90% of the time have no way of actually checking it.

incredibly hard to lie as an aspie because you dont even know how to exaggerate or downplay anything, for example i have fucked myself over in a single sentence many times, talking about achievements and then rambling until I accidentally mention how average and mediocre I am in comparison to others.

It's even worse if you have to compete with a foid for the job position..you already know that it's over.

Just bullshit it, it's what I do lol, exaggerate your achievements and downplay your weaknesses. Don't feel bad about lying to boomers, they built a system where it's required to get anywhere in life so it's their own fault if potential employees lie through their ass to get jobs. It's not hard to make up teamwork stuff since they 90% of the time have no way of actually checking it.

You have nothing to lose by lying and nothing to gain by not lying as if you tell the truth you wont get the job any way, so just make shit up essentially but try to keep a consistent story.
When I tried being honest I couldn't even get hired at McDonald's or walmart

Then I lied about everything on my resume and on all my interviews and got hired after

I wrote a detailed and elaborate Phenibut guide. Check that out. Might help ya with interviews ngl

Just play mind games with normies who will dislike you soon they see your ugly face and meek behavior, bro. Show how can you communicate well to lift boxes, that must be so hard. Looks aren't relevant, trust me.
Hyper competitiveness and expectations only put on nonchad males and an easy life for females sums up the infuriating aspect of inceldom tbhngl

Then I lied about everything on my resume and on all my interviews and got hired after
Society rewards lying as long as you can get away with it.

Hyper competitiveness and expectations only put on nonchad males and an easy life for females sums up the infuriating aspect of inceldom tbhngl

Society rewards lying as long as you can get away with it.
oh yes. Honesty will bury you.

I tend to do well on interviews but turning up for work is too painful, opted for autismbuxx instead

Same (Walmart)
I answered their multiple choice and "Rate this situation 1-10" questions and then got grilled since I wouldn't rat people out if they came in high or make a huge scene if I caught someone shoplifting. They pretty much dismissed me right then and there when I said "I wouldn't make a scene since it would ruin the Walmart shopping experience for others."

tfw too stupid to work for Walmart. End it all, Lord.

incels arent built for anything, thats why were fucked and here.

Same (Walmart)
I answered their multiple choice and "Rate this situation 1-10" questions and then got grilled since I wouldn't rat people out if they came in high or make a huge scene if I caught someone shoplifting. They pretty much dismissed me right then and there when I said "I wouldn't make a scene since it would ruin the Walmart shopping experience for others."

tfw too stupid to work for Walmart. End it all, Lord.
For shit like that I had to ask myself, what would an NPC do? And answer whatever that is.

Incels aren't built for going outside.