Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"INCELS BE LIKE"

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Okay so let's break down the highlights of the post:

The title:
you said:
[Brutal] Almost liked a guy on tinder because of my inceldom
Then it continues:
you said:
So i was fixing my tinder account and acidentally did something so that guys showed up but before i had time to change that a profile showed up of a very cute guy he was gay but i read his bio and something happend with me i got a weird feeling in my body and brain its hard to describe.
And then:
you said:
His bio was about him wanting love and someone to hold tight and do fun things with, it hit me so well it felt like he is my soulmate so i wanted to swipe right on him.
I am desperete for love and someone to be with, so my brain actually considered dating him for a few seconds, but then i came back to my senses and disliked him and changed my profile setting to girls only. The thing is men actually can love someone with a ugly face but a good personality unlike women.

Next:
you said:
This is not gay just for a tought I had during a couple of seconds, gay is when you love another man. tbh you can even have gaysex with a man and not be gay aslong as you arent attracted to him or love him.

1600894350097.png

Finale:
you said:
Just a tought to much of inceldom might turn you gay/bi because your brain needs love

I'm sorry, but I can't let you back in. I know you asked a lot in PMs to get unbanned which made me wait and think it over more and is why the response is so late. When others ask me and plead for something repeatedly I tend to cave in or considering doing what they ask more, but others have gotten banned for far less.

Reading this post it really sounds like you're gay/bi.

The title:

Then it continues:

And then:

Next:

1600894350097.png

Finale:

I'm sorry, but I can't let you back in. I know you asked a lot in PMs to get unbanned which made me wait and think it over more and is why the response is so late. When others ask me and plead for something repeatedly I tend to cave in or considering doing what they ask more, but others have gotten banned for far less.

GIGA GAY

Mods be like:

The title:

Then it continues:

And then:

Next:

1600894350097.png

Finale:

The title:

Then it continues:

And then:

Next:

1600894350097.png

Finale:

:feelswhere::feelswhere: @GoffSystemQB best detectivecel

It's over for homosexuals.

That guy was actually a faggot. He was literally taking about wanting to be gay with some faggot. Then he made an absolutely retarded statement saying having faggot sex isn’t gay because you aren’t attracted? Good riddance to him. That was the gayest thing I have ever seen on here

That guy was actually a faggot. He was literally taking about wanting to be gay with some faggot. Then he made an absolutely retarded statement saying having faggot sex isn’t gay because you aren’t attracted? Good riddance to him. That was the gayest thing I have ever seen on here