Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels blamed for the New Zealand Mosque shooting

K

KFT

Officer
★★★★
A bunch or retards on twitter and other places are blaming incels for the attack on the Whitechurch mosque even though the attacker's manifesto doesn't mention us at all ( as far as I'm concerned, I didn't read all of it). He was very open about his racist, anti-islam views, yet morons still managed to somehow blame us. This just proves that people will hate incels no matter what, even when we have nothing to do with certain events.

Everybody I don't like is an incel

It’s only a matter of time before they blame 9/11 and the holocaust on us too tbh.

Every gun attack that happens now is going to be blamed on incels, even through this guy had an extreme hatred of Muslims,

OP has a nazi flag in the backgrouund of his avi second poster SS runes and a swastika in his title.

Also OP: Why do people associate us wihte terrorist racists and islamophobes.

Third poster posts a meme including anders breivik

Fourth see: for yourself.
Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

:feelshmm:

Yet it's always people like you getting triggered first.

Is it possible they layed the finger in the right wound and we have a white supremacist problem on the forum?

Last edited:
They all watched the video and they must think that the guy is an incel by the way he killed the woman outside of the mosque who was crying help me help me, the only known female victim of the 49 killed

It’s only a matter of time before they blame 9/11 and the holocaust on us too tbh.
They've already compared hitler to incels tbh. Their stupidity has no limits
Freezing point of water in celsius IQ

does it matter though, we all know society has hated virgin men for longer than the internet. Even the most cucked govt. can't put us in jail, they have no legal evidence, as long as you don't say anything stupid like inciting violence they are powerless

its white nationalism. And im not a white nationalist but i dont see a problem with it, or any nationalism for that matter. Africa , japan , asia and india are beautiful nationalist countries.
Then we are either playing ideological hide and seek games and lying or you are just dumb, sorry. Clinging to artificial borders and tribalism for the sake of it is dumb.

And don't tell me multiculturalism is evil it is evil because other countries got fucked in the process of history and people adhere to backwards ideologies following their leaders racist ideology, used to keep em docile.

A group of ethnics getting blamed for an attack on ethnics?

No because whites will be a minority then. Theres nothing wrong with white nationalism for european countries. Your comment makes me wanna be a white nationalist.
Wanting to swap ideologies on the premise of a simple and short online discussion let's me think we actually play ideological hide and seek games, sorry.

Race is simply unimportant besides geographical and historical starting conditions and as long as white people will not get fucked by other non white racists, we don't need it. This catch22 argumentations suck. Racists all over the world give themselves reasons to be racist because of racism. Just fucking stop it.

But if you really think that is the only point of white nationalism, I can understand your lighthearted idea to switch from whatever side you currently coming.

TIL white nationalism = minority rights. :feelsStudy:

Stop racism, stop warfare, and economic austerity and chances are the white race will recover by itself.

Last edited:
Fuck everyone that says that shit.

That guy was never related to us in any way.

Why?

BECAUSE HE GOT LAID AND HAD A GIRLFRIEND

And don't tell me multiculturalism is evil it is evil because other countries got fucked in the process of history and people adhere to backwards ideologies following their leaders racist ideology, used to keep em docile.
Multiculturalism doesn't exist. There will only ever be one prevailing culture in a society, and a civilization whose value system is based partially around acceptance of other cultural standards is asking to be consumed. Not that I give a shit, I'm not a white nationalist, but it's just human nature.
Clinging to artificial borders and tribalism for the sake of it is dumb.
People are dumb tbh. You could erase all borders and they'd construct new ones to divide each other once again.

RIP to the people who died. As an incel I do not condone this.

This guy is far away from being an incel. That jaw alone is more than enough to get laid all the time.

RIP to the people who died. As an incel I do not condone this.
It's a waste of effort. Normies will simply pick and choose what we believe for us, as to fit their overriding narrative.

Multiculturalism doesn't exist. There will only ever be one prevailing culture in a society, and a civilization whose value system is based partially around acceptance of other cultural standards is asking to be consumed. Not that I give a shit, I'm not a white nationalist, but it's just human nature.

Your a good guy why this apologism and concern for WN ideas? This is bogus and just dunneling the feras of these peope. If anything muslims will be absorbed. Being open for people with differing folklore hardly means we will loose our tradition and political and social core ideologies (yes I make here a clear distinction). Not that they are original in any way, history has been a process of constant merge and especially now under capitalism this just got increased, I guess you could call it cultural through consumerism and economical imperialism, is a thing. What we perceice now is just a snapshot of things. It's just as with the socratesque decadence of the youth.

Human nature fallacy. Humans have overcome these problems through cooperation in lots of groups for the better throughout history. Why do you defend this shit?

People are dumb tbh. You could erase all borders and they'd construct new ones to divide each other once again.
Why give into it?

Your a good guy why this apologism and concern for WN ideas? This is bogus and just dunneling the feras of these peope. If anything muslims will be absorbed. Being open for people with differing folklore hardly means we will loose our tradition and political and social core ideologies (yes I make here a clear distinction). Not that they are original in any way, history has been a process of constant merge and especially now under capitalism this just got increased, I guess you could call it cultural through consumerism and economical imperialism, is a thing. What we perceice now is just a snapshot of things. It's just as with the socratesque decadence of the youth.

Human nature fallacy. Humans have overcome these problems through cooperation in lots of groups for the better throughout history. Why do you defend this shit?
I have absolutely no faith in people. Perhaps I am wrong, like much of the shit I post, I actually want to be wrong. However our own experiences are all that we can really see.

Also I used to be a WN, until I realized it was all cope, in more ways than one. Clinging to race, nation, or culture won't give any of us actual meaning, and it's certianly not going to save us from death. It's possible that I still share some of their ideas, I've internalized this thinking since I was about 16.
Why give into it?
I'm not, I simply think we are approaching the problem from the wrong direction, or maybe looking at a symptom of a larger one.
Doesnt matter. If you wanna put millions of of coloreds in european coutries then you can fuck right off and ill glady support white nationalists. Every country is nationalists except for european countries. White countries are for everybody. I dont think so.
Why do you even care? You aren't your race, and as an incel I imagine you've been entirely alienated by them anyway, so why have this attachment?

Shocker on shocker st. And did that white bitch really censor herself typing pewdie pie?

Fuck everyone that says that shit.

That guy was never related to us in any way.

Why?

BECAUSE HE GOT LAID AND HAD A GIRLFRIEND

He surely worked on his personality :soy::soy::soy:

> Guests: 114

I am not an advocate for terrorism against Innocent people.
Unless an entire group of people express hatred/disgust/inflict suffering on you in some way (like all foids do to us), I don't support senseless killings of random people.
"Incel" is no longer about being Involuntarily celibate, people label us as "right wing, racist, white nationalists" - which there are present, but that's not representative of us as a whole.

Cucktears has racist people on their sub, does that make all IT members racist? Of course not, but they are all border line retarded.

We've gotten so much negative press, anyone who even so much as mentions that they're an incel will probably get put on a "watchlist" just for being an ugly virgin; meanwhile you have guys like this completely under the radar and unknown to authorities because a virgins on the internet venting are more dangerous.

based. oh you don't think or agree with me? INCEL?

> Guests: 114

I am not an advocate for terrorism against Innocent people.
Unless an entire group of people express hatred/disgust/inflict suffering on you in some way (like all foids do to us), I don't support senseless killings of random people.
"Incel" is no longer about being Involuntarily celibate, people label us as "right wing, racist, white nationalists" - which there are present, but that's not representative of us as a whole.

Cucktears has racist people on their sub, does that make all IT members racist? Of course not, but they are all border line retarded.

We've gotten so much negative press, anyone who even so much as mentions that they're an incel will probably get put on a "watchlist" just for being an ugly virgin; meanwhile you have guys like this completely under the radar and unknown to authorities because a virgins on the internet venting are more dangerous.
This.

Because i want white chads and white stacys to live on
That's at best pointless, and at worst cucked.

There is also a big difference between the survival of one person, and the creation of another. You make it's sound as if whites are being systematically killed, when all that's happening that their birthrate is below replacement levels. One Chad creating another Chad doesn't mean that the first will live on, you've simply created another person who will also die. Like I said, you're not your race.
i want ugly men and ugly foids to not breed.
I agree with this though.

Doesnt matter. If you wanna put millions of of coloreds in european coutries then you can fuck right off and ill glady support white nationalists. Every country is nationalists except for european countries. White countries are for everybody. I dont think so.
Noone said that. The WN propaganda machine is working well. Ahh, people are idiots, so I cling to idiocy. Only thign that can safe us is finally becoming a genuin examply for a better system. Do you even read my posts? You repeated yourself without adressing my points.

Well you can put some thougt or yes fuck off and call yourself a nazi then. :feelskek:

Your choice.

All i see is soyboys and ugly single mom landwhales

That's at best pointless, and at worst cucked.

There is also a big difference between the survival of one person, and the creation of another. You make it's sound as if whites are being systematically killed, when all that's happening that their birthrate is below replacement levels. One Chad creating another Chad doesn't mean that the first will live on, you've simply created another person who will also die. Like I said, you're not your race.

I agree with this though.
High IQ in both points

White race problems are housemade.

Not all incels are per se genetic trash though.

Last edited:
A bunch or retards on twitter and other places are blaming incels for the attack on the Whitechurch mosque even though the attacker's manifesto doesn't mention us at all ( as far as I'm concerned, I didn't read all of it). He was very open about his racist, anti-islam views, yet morons still managed to somehow blame us. This just proves that people will hate incels no matter what, even when we have nothing to do with certain events.

View attachment 98135
View attachment 98136
This is why peacemaxxing is useless, even a guy whose intentions went public and contained zero incel-related agenda still manages to draw blame to us. People will attempt to marginalize and blame us as long as we exist as a men's right/anti-feminist community, meek is weak!

Last edited:
Why do you even care? You aren't your race, and as an incel I imagine you've been entirely alienated by them anyway, so why have this attachment?
Good. I have no attachement. I am a wanderer from a distant, star that found amusement in the human race in a benevolent way.

I can show you the light, but you'll have to walk into it by yourself. Not now though.

You always surprise me.

Just look at how people on reddit view us.

They've completely deviated from the meaning of Incel.
I can guarantee you these cucks are the same people to spout: "Not all Muslims are Terrorists", yet supposedly all Terrorists are incels?

We're not:
-A CULT
-A MOVEMENT
-A RELIGION
-TERRORISTS

WE ARE:
-MALES UNABLE TO GET FOIDS BECAUSE OF BEING AESTHETICALLY UNDESIRABLE.

doesn't matter, i just want european countries to remain a white majority. If you disagree it doesnt matter, as a revolution will happen regardless. I dont want muslims to die but they need to stay in there own countries still and neocons need to stop bombing countries and making immigrants
Don't really care about white majority more about culture and social safety if anything, but good that we can agree on antiimperialism and prolly onmilitary industrial complex, I guess?

Theres nothing to address. Go ahead and let coloreds come in. I for one welcome the race war.
Maybe that's what people need to wake up and stop the infighting. A final holocaust in the original sense, the total incineration.

Thousands of years of imperialism and two world wars was certainly not enough, it seems.

Lmao after reading your post I googled "Hitler was incel" and somwhow found an article in my language about Leucosticte's candidacy.

View attachment 98158View attachment 98159

I can guarantee you these cucks are the same people to spout: "Not all Muslims are Terrorists", yet supposedly all Terrorists are incels?

We're not:
-A CULT
-A MOVEMENT
-A RELIGION
-TERRORISTS

WE ARE:
wow. holy fuck. this is ragefuel, especially for manlets

Even for natural disasters, like hurricanes, earthquakes and shit.

All inkelz are whyte :feelstastyman:

I am fucking sick of normies saying this shit, even as supposed evil terrorist killer nazis, we ethnics are still invisible.

Twitter should be shutdown. The website for retards tbh.

No it was but the hook nosed tribe is pushing for immigrants. Im happy we had this convo though as im gonna go back to being a white nationalist for european countries. I only left them because i got bored but brenton has made me come one again, plus i left because i want ugly people to not breed and mentally ill people shouldnt breed
Edgy, but do what have to do. This ideology fails adressing the points causing the extermination of the white race though.

Besides that Jews = Conspiracy. Just saying.

It would be to easy if just the Jews were "evil". Rank and file jews are normal people.

Last edited:
View attachment 98158View attachment 98159

We're not:
-A CULT
-A MOVEMENT
-A RELIGION
-TERRORISTS

WE ARE:

wish I couldve shot the shooter in the face

its edgy to want whites to be a white majority...?
and the jew thing is a conspiracy, its already admitted.

correllation =/= causation. Guess what, jews are everyhwere but in antisemite groups, yes in antizionist, zionist and nationalist groups too

It's edgy and self race destructing to be a WN.

plus i left because i want ugly people to not breed and mentally ill people shouldnt breed
Ngl I don't think anyone should breed. The problem is that you're not going to get anywhere by trying to convince people, you'll only win over those who aren't really the main problem anymore, like some whites or japanese.

People like to say that disallowing procreation would be a humans rights violation, but I really have to wonder, what about the rights of those whom life is being imposed upon, do they not matter? I wish that I had never been created. Am I a bad person for feeling wronged in this regard?

Everybody I don't like is an incel
incel is the new leftist buzzword that is going to replace nazi

This.

Normies don’t actually know what inceldom is, or who we are. To them, we’re just another convenient buzzword to throw around that encapsulates all that they profess to hate, eg “white”, “male”, “fascist”, “nazi”, “racist”, “misogynist”, etc etc

Last edited: