Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels blamed for the New Zealand Mosque shooting

Your free to your opinion and im free to mine. The good news is white nationalism is rising and if you impose that tens of millions of coloreds go into european countrys there will just be a race war. I dont want that to happen but people like you are only helping it happen.
Nice construction. We are helping to make it happen. :feelshmm: I don't feel like you read what I write. I am not an advocate for shipping refugees to europe.

White race preservers burry their own graves, barking at other poor dogs like themselves, maybe even killing each other while the grip of master's leashes is tight. I can hear bezos laughing in the background.

But I am the problem wanting to stop this.

You should honestly break with your WN.

I mean if you're not a civic nationalist and don't care about race you never abandonned these WN believes in the first place. And why switch back over this NZ guy now? It doesn't add up for me.

Last edited:
'i can hear bezos laughing in the backround'. I knew you were a commie
Is that abad thing?

It's just the acknowledgemnt of the potential of evil in evry human in contrast to some racial theory. Thee is much more proof for that than the other, if any.

I am not even per se against big business, if that is you critique.

97 guests are viewing this topic.

As for the topic at hand, yeah it's no surprise that we'd get lumped in, even though the guy was the farthest from an incel anyone here could ever hope to be. But of course anything the left don't like they'll say words like bigot, nazi and incel seems to be the new buzzword to describe someone they don't like. Sad really.

Are you even incel? You seem to weirdly love white chads and white women a lot
:lul::lul::lul:
97 guests are viewing this topic.

As for the topic at hand, yeah it's no surprise that we'd get lumped in, even though the guy was the farthest from an incel anyone here could ever hope to be. But of course anything the left don't like they'll say words like bigot, nazi and incel seems to be the new buzzword to describe someone they don't like. Sad really.
Modern progressives by and large created incels, they should be ashamed of themselves tbh, so it's funny how they call everyone they don't like to be us. If anything our existence should be facilitating them to partake in a bit of introspection, that is to say what about parts of their worldview have created us, and how they can mend it.

Incels did this shooting as well as 9/11, the hawlacawst, the Native American genocide/Trail of Tears, the Parkland shooting, the Vegas shooting, the Charleston church shooting, the Columbine shooting, the Armenian genocide, the Paris bombings in 2015, the Nice truck attack in 2016, the Brussels bombings in 2016, the World Trade Center bombing in 1993, the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, the genocide against the Germans and Japanese in the 1940s, the Boston Marathon bombing, the Thousand Oaks shooting in California, the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, the San Bernardino shooting, the Orlando gay nightclub shooting, the Illinois shooting last February, the Sutherland Springs Church shooting, the Cambodian genocide, the Bosnian genocide, the Rwandan genocide, the Congolese genocide, the Holodomor, and the University of Texas shooting in 1961.

/soy

Well i want to end Neoliberal economics but i see why your an anti white now.
Sure, you'll strawman again? Or Jew psyop maybe? I AM NOT ANTIWHITE. I am pro people. Chances are, simply if we heal the world white people can preserve their white genetics if they want. But I was right, that you'be always been a racist, correct? Just for the protocol.

OP has a nazi flag in the backgrouund of his avi second poster SS runes and a swastika in his title.

Also OP: Why do people associate us wihte terrorist racists and islamophobes.

Third poster posts a meme including anders breivik

Fourth see: for yourself.
Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

:feelshmm:

Yet it's always people like you getting triggered first.

Is it possible they layed the finger in the right wound and we have a white supremacist problem on the forum?
:soy:

Well i want to end Neoliberal economics but i see why your an anti white now.

I do love them because i want them to breed. Ugly people need to be sterilized. Im an incel but why would incels support being ugly? Being ugly is what got us in this mess
I mean nigger honestly. I don't want to insult you, I literally wrote I am not even pro immigration. Do you have reading comprehension problems or severe adhs in that case I try to make it shorter or you can take yourself more time. I know it is offensive just asking this. It is not meant in a bad way. Sorry.

Beside sthat what do you have in mind? social democracy, fascism, more ec. left fascism, anarchism, nazism, libertaranism ("what we have today is CRONY capitalism imba." :soy:), state capitalism.

I want a white majority, if that makes me racist so be it
But why?

WOuld be nice if you would adress my othe rpoints, even though they seem polemic. I am genuinly interested.

Incels killed Jesus too.

I just want a white majority of chads and stacys. Thats all.
And I want every person on the planet to have a two metre dick, yes females too. Come on, there must be reason. :feelskek:
It's just another form of coping tbh, and of the self being wrongly attributed to race.
Prolly, but I want to dig deeper.

Im done conversing with you, your an admitted commie. I enjoy this site as a blackpill and the information on here. We can agree to disagree, the good thing is we do agree about the blackpill. So theres that. Have a good day/night
We'll we already agreed on so much more. I'd really like to get to the essence why you think ideologies like this are good. Don't tell me you leave, because I some type of "commie". :feelsseriously: You prolly don't even mean what a commie really is.

It's more likely to not be persecuted in a world without racism, imperialism of any couleur and a stable worldwide economical state of affairs, if that is your fear. Plenty of people who don't want to be surpressed or sth without being a WN.

Last edited:
In his manifesto he said that he was broken by he men and women that died during the war,as if women fought,an incel would never make this mistake.Comes off as a pretty nice lad doe,ngl.

The shooter was a white supremacist who was very popular on social media, traveled the world, considered to be sociable and well liked, and had relationships with women before.

Yet it still gets blamed on us? He is the polar opposite of an incel. This was clearly a radical ideology based attack.

Last edited:
some eyewitnesses with cell phone recording claimed there were at least 2 shooters, so am surmising the shooters are 21st century Knight Templars starting some new Crusades for the Pope.

classic nasty inkels gunning down muslims

OP has a nazi flag in the backgrouund of his avi second poster SS runes and a swastika in his title.

Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

Is it possible they layed the finger in the right wound and we have a white supremacist problem on the forum?

There are pictures of him with girls acting like they are his girlfriends.

A few idiots on Twitter does not mean anything. Don't be worried.

He was a coward for killing children it doesn't matter who they are, children shouldn't be killed same goes for Sandy hook attack where children are killed. Both this guy and Adam lanza are cowards. Whoever kill children are cowards. Killing children is not manliness, it's show how he is coward

Also think if someone killed your children,or your relatives you wouldn't support these cowards
You can't sympathize with such things unless you lose someone you know or your kid etc.

yeah we're big fans of pewdiepie around here

It’s pretty pathetic how society will just blame a group of people over a massacre. You get people that commit massacres without being part of any group.

Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

This.

He was a coward for killing children it doesn't matter who they are, children shouldn't be killed same goes for Sandy hook attack where children are killed. Both this guy and Adam lanza are cowards. Whoever kill children are cowards. Killing children is not manliness, it's show how he is coward

Also think if someone killed your children,or your relatives you wouldn't support these cowards
You can't sympathize with such things unless you lose someone you know or your kid etc.
Basically this, there was nothing logical or right about this murdering it was just straight up a fucked up hate crime on innocents
I just want a white majority of chads and stacys. Thats all.
U do realise those hypergamous whore stacies are the reason for a fuck tonne of problems right? And u wanna support them?
White race preservers burry their own graves, barking at other poor dogs like themselves, maybe even killing each other while the grip of master's leashes is tight.
This tbh, these white people have an internal problem (hypergamous whores) so a lot of this is just cope.

Also barking at some innocent brown people isn't gonna solve shit, because you need to remember (((who's))) bombing the shit out of them in the first place, forcing them to become refugees

I enjoyed watching him, and the video made me laugh. I can't be the only one. What he did was actually very impressive tbh. I sent the vid to my Chad Lite friend, and he scolded me and said I shouldn't have sent it to him.

Part of the reason why there's 35 guests in here is because people are ashamed to say that they enjoyed watching. To me it was like watching a movie. Every time I watch it I laugh. I can't help it tbh.

No its sexual selection. Ugly ppl shouldnt breed tbh
The problem with hypergamy is that even average dudes are finding it increasingly difficult to breed due to absurd standards from foids due to entitlement and their plentiful choices

And there will always be average dudes in every society/culture/whatever

A bunch or retards on twitter and other places are blaming incels for the attack on the Whitechurch mosque even though the attacker's manifesto doesn't mention us at all ( as far as I'm concerned, I didn't read all of it). He was very open about his racist, anti-islam views, yet morons still managed to somehow blame us. This just proves that people will hate incels no matter what, even when we have nothing to do with certain events.

Fucking ridiculous. Some of us even are moslems.

It shows that women hate incels more than they hate neo nazis....

Women don't really care about the racism angle at all do they?

Why is it morally wrong to kill children? Is it better to kill grown men and women?

Good. I have no attachement. I am a wanderer from a distant, star that found amusement in the human race in a benevolent way.

I can show you the light, but you'll have to walk into it by yourself. Not now though.

You always surprise me.
You sound like such a faggot. Not a surprise you're a mentally ill liberal retard.

Not an SJW=incel

Is this "Incels did it" narrative prevalent in the media/social media in the US, or is it just a few confused normie mofos venting their misconceptions on the net?

It’s only a matter of time before they blame 9/11 and the holocaust on us too tbh.
Well Hitler was an incel giga coper, just like Himmler and Goebbels (they key ideologues). Afaik he didn't get laid until he was like 30.

RIP to all the ethnic incels who got killed by white nationalist Aussie Chad

You sound like such a faggot. Not a surprise you're a mentally ill liberal retard.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Nice ad hominem. You must have a really insecure view about masculinity going off about a rethorical device. Don't get to nervous or you might drop the soap in the end, bro. But that is what you want, right? It's all the same with you coping right wing closet faggots. "Oh teh librul agenda making us all gay."

Keep calm and drink your Nazi cool-aid. :feelzez:

Last edited:
Well Hitler was an incel giga coper, just like Himmler and Goebbels (they key ideologues). Afaik he didn't get laid until he was like 30.
Hitler was a Chad. You don't become supreme leader of Germany and conquer all of Europe if you're incel. Hitler was just lucky he was born in a time where foids barely had any rights and female hypergamy was kept in check. Once in power he literally had millions of prime German women worshipping him. He would be truecel in our time, though

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Nice ad hominem. You must have a really insecure view about masculinity. Don't get to nervous or you might drop the soap in the end, bro. But that is what you want, right? It's all the same with you coping right wing closet faggots. "Oh teh librul agenda making us all gay."

Keep calm and drink your Nazi cool-aid.
You sound like a generic redditor, all the same insults and numale views. You're projecting really hard too. I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.

"if you don't like gays, you secretly want to be gay"
I'll never understand why numales like you actually believe this. I guess the New Zealand shooter was secretly a muslim.

You're coping, basically. You can't accept that some people don't like degenerates/fags.

Last edited:
You sound like a generic redditor, all the same insults and numale views. You're projecting really hard too. I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.

"if you don't like gays, you secretly want to be gay"
There is simply no point in discussing. Yeye, playing it cool now after getting a taste your own poison, pathetic argumentation.

Never began.

There is no point discussing idiots. Yeye, paying it cool after getting a taste your own poison now, pathetic.

Never began.
Taste of my own poison? I called you a fag because you're a fag, not because I think you're gay. Then you went on about dropping the soap and getting fucked in the ass, nice projection. You sound like a numale redditor and you probably are one.

Why do numales like you come here?
I mean nigger honestly. I don't want to insult you, I literally wrote I am not even pro immigration. Do you have reading comprehension problems or severe adhs in that case I try to make it shorter or you can take yourself more time. I know it is offensive just asking this. It is not meant in a bad way. Sorry.

Beside sthat what do you have in mind? social democracy, fascism, more ec. left fascism, anarchism, nazism, libertaranism ("what we have today is CRONY capitalism imba." :soy:), state capitalism.
Dropping in the word "nigger" and "fag" here and there won't make you fit in. You're obviously a redditor.
You're disingenuous too and obviously very pro immigration, why deny it? You don't have to explicity say you're pro immigration. You've implied it plenty of times.
Someone who is not pro immigration won't defend it so vehemently.

Last edited:
Taste of my own poison? I called you a fag because you're a fag, not because I think you're gay. Then you went on about dropping the soap and getting fucked in the ass, nice projection. You sound like a numale redditor and you probably are one.

Why do numales like you come here?
To annoy triggered people like you, who complain about others being triggered.

It's closer than you think. How they perceive muslims (Isis) is pretty close to their own fundamentalism.

It's okay, bro. I have no problem, being perceived as a fag, but in contrary to you, I know where my problem lie, that is looks and not a lack of masculinity, that you feel to pinpoint on stupid imaginations anyway.

It's funny how you come unironically up with this stuff.

Last edited:
Hitler was a Chad. You don't become supreme leader of Germany and conquer all of Europe if you're incel. Hitler was just lucky he was born in a time where foids barely had any rights and female hypergamy was kept in check. Once in power he literally had millions of prime German women worshipping him. He would be truecel in our time, though
You don't lose your virginity as a 30+ year old as a chad. Stop coping SFcel.

every mass killing is related to incel ;)
must be because of our personality
these feminists gender studies student must be so bad in correlation and causation, oops i forgot they got no statistics in their course :feelskek: