Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels can't wear nice clothes

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I see ads for nice clothing and I know they're not meant for an ugly POS like me. Sometimes I wish I was chad just so I could fashionmaxx without feeling like a tryhard headcase from /fa/.

I recently bought a nice red coat/jacket and I never even used it once cuz I look like a fucking baby on it.

You can wear whatever you want. Youll still look ugly tho

Nice clothes on Incel = weird
Clothes on Chad = trendy

Everything that I wear doesn't feel good.

Try to wear better clothes than the people around you, but not go overboard because you're not Chad.

Look at that inkwell trying to compensate clothes for his ugly face, what a try hard :feelsahh:

Fashionmaxing as a truecel only makes you look pathetic

I routinely wear outfits that are worth over $1k. Nobody notices because the articles of clothing I choose are intentionally minimalistic and devoid of branding.

I know man. I've actually spent hundreds on fashionable clothes that just sit in my cupboard, unworn. I promise myself that I'll wear them once I get surgery and become at least high-tier normie. I've tried wearing them now but they just look stupid on me

Nice clothes on Incel = weird
Clothes on Chad = trendy
Tall chad can wear whatever the fuck he wants he will still look better than you. Btw bought a jacket today but too insecure to wear it, the kind of jacket only chads wear probably will look too cringe on me

I like cargo pants.

I actually look far better with sunglasses due to "just fucking rope mate" tier eye area.
Oh sorry i forgot im a manlet

If you put any effort into your appearance as an incel, especially when buying nice clothes, you'll be ridiculed. "Who are you kidding, dude?"

I have trouble finding clothes that fit let alone nice clothes.

When enough good looking people wear something it becomes a trend. When enough ugly people wear something it becomes a meme e.g. fedora.

No clothes for your face

Everything looks bad anyway

I wish i could wear a cool hat but as im incel i would ridiculed, harassed, mocked, physically attacked, etc