Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels.co has gone too far, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY INKWELLSSSSSSSSSS

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
I actually agree with the ITcel on this one.

Dog beating is not good to share

JFL IT cucks you're so pathetic :feelskek:

Did @NothinButAComedy upload this?

"Ohhhhhh nooooooo noooooottttt mmyyyyy puppeeerrriinnooooooooo!"
Welcome to the Internet and /b/-tier humour. Furthermore, how ridiculous it is to define that as a moral event horizon. There are sites that depict far worse things happening to humans/animals and nobody complains about them.
lol they'd die from lookin at hoodsite

Welcome to the internet, redditard. There was gore and the worst of humanity since its inception, accept it or stay on leddit like the bugman you are.

The world is Edens garden in the mind of that people

I actually agree with the ITcel on this one.

Dog beating is not good to share
There was a video in another thread of man skinned alive and having his heart cutted off, nobody got triggered, cuz who cares if it's sub8male suffering, a dog SMV mogs us that's why they got so triggered

Pm me the vids tbhngl

OP banned

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since 2019) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment. Now please find some street, squat and take a shit ffs.

SINCERLEY,

Numb

I didn't mock because I like Animals

Dogs are a mans best friend
Same I don’t really have a hatred for animals. Only a certain female animal I don’t like very much.

OP banned
Probably for quotemaxxing
Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since 2019) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment. Now please find some street, squat and take a shit ffs.

SINCERLEY,

Numb
Cope disclaimers didn't save chudur-budur.

What ended up happening to that cunt anyways. I heard that he just left the site. Did IT get him
He probably had to studymaxx and was just being dramatic. Don't you think if an incel was nabbed from this site and put in a facility there'd be widespread coverage about it?

Unless he was a fed that was trying to find weak areas in unattractive male's psyches and probing for their insecurities by making constant degrading posts about ethnic males, specifically curries. Until incels no other male oriented community dared approach the subject how ethnic brown men are not liked by women compared to white and black men.

Don't you think if an incel was nabbed from this site and put in a facility there'd be widespread coverage about it?
Depends tbh. There was a graycel on here who did some shit and it barley hit local news in the UK.

Depends tbh. There was a graycel on here who did some shit and it barley hit local news in the UK.
Literally disappearing people.
But again that's the UK. Other countries are usually a few years behind on such draconian type of things.
Rule Britannia eh @IncelCream

He probably had to studymaxx and was just being dramatic. Don't you think if an incel was nabbed from this site and put in a facility there'd be widespread coverage about it?

Unless he was a fed that was trying to find weak areas in unattractive male's psyches and probing for their insecurities by making constant degrading posts about ethnic males, specifically curries. Until incels no other male oriented community dared approach the subject how ethnic brown men are not liked by women compared to white and black men.
The term ‘incels’ is still niche, but growing. Any government that actually thinks we could be a threat is probably retarded.

Did you hear about what might have happened with Registeredusername
Everything you need to know about users that suddenly vanish is usually in the ban discussion megathread tbh.
Better not to get into the kind of shit publicly. You know how fascinated lurking cucks are to read about le inkwelerino being targeted.

@RollD20
Sometimes the government "takes advantage" of threats even if they aren't threats.

Everything you need to know about users that suddenly vanish is usually in the ban discussion megathread tbh.
tbh it wasn't completely sudden and those cucks are most likely responsible. We really need a muted section from the public which is why chat is cool but no one likes the format

tbh it wasn't completely sudden and those cucks are most likely responsible. We really need a muted section from the public which is why chat is cool but no one likes the format
tbh

Literally disappearing people.
But again that's the UK. Other countries are usually a few years behind on such draconian type of things.
Rule Britannia eh @IncelCream
UK isn't bad, outside city rent is affordable and wages are okay, the only problem is women but that might be solved with Hong Kong refugees

They're gonna build a gulag just for us

wow such a great hero he cares about animals i can't believe it.

i hope he chokes on his spit.