Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels.co is not the biggest source of Blackpills : Real Life Is

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • Incel tears claims that incels.co is what is fuelling the Blackpilled mindset and without .co we would all become bluepilled
  • I was offline (due to a technical fault in my neighbourhood ) for a week with 100% no internet and i saw many more Vicious and brutal Blackpills in real life than those i've seen on .co
  • Becky lites shameless talking about how they hate ugly guys (sub8)
  • Whilst churchmaxxing i overhead some JB foidlets complaining how strict their trad parents were and how their parents were severely restricting their movements effectively preventing them from sucking chads cock and riding the carousel
  • The blackpill is unassailable, self evident and irrefutable boyos - if all incel communities are shut down today - the blackpill will still remain, the blackpill is immortal

The only reason the blackpill exists is because it simply comes from our real life experiences.

Whilst churchmaxxing i overhead some JB foidlets complaining how strict their trad parents were and how their parents were severely restricting their movements effectively preventing them from sucking chads cock and riding the carousel
JFL i heard something similar a while ago
A foid was complaining that she wasn't able to date her white bf because her asian parents might not approve of it

Braincels bought the blackpill to the masses

JFL i heard something similar a while ago
A foid was complaining that she wasn't able to date her white bf because her asian parents might not approve of it
Foids what to start sucking chads cock as early as possible ngl.
Imagine how tough (and cucked) it is to raise a daughter
Braincels bought the blackpill to the masses
#Facts

Amid the bluepilled ITcels are those truecels that are fully aware that the blackpill is true as they are forcefed it everyday in real life. However they can never allow themselves to accept as it would destroy their worldview and everything they know. So they go on crusades to denounce everything blackpilled by doing elaborate mental gymnastics that borders on the ridiculous and insane to merely preserve their frail mental state.

>Whilst churchmaxxing i overhead some JB foidlets complaining how strict their trad parents were and how their parents were severely restricting their movements effectively preventing them from sucking chads cock and riding the carousel

brutal.Even more brutal if they are catholic or orthodox.

Disagreed.

Real life is much more slow in comparison.

Internet/Websites like these coalesce everything in one clean digestible package day after day. Just stepping outside doesn't yield the same effect; outside can be very bluepilled at times actually.

Disagreed.

Internet/Websites like these coalesce everything in one clean digestible package day after day. Just stepping outside doesn't yield the same effect; outside can be very bluepilled at times actually.

You must be 6ft+ If going outside doesn’t rape you with blackpills

You must be 6ft+ If going outside doesn’t rape you with blackpills

Sure I have some height but in the grand scheme it doesn't change the outside reality.

Outside reality is mainly bluepilled especially if you keep away from the narcissistic hotspots; but when you do foray into a narcissistic hotspot, you can certainly feel it in your essence. That's why I do my best to keep away from those situations, and stick to walks in nature alone etc.

Hate going outside because I just get mogged by everyone

Amid the bluepilled ITcels are those truecels that are fully aware that the blackpill is true as they are forcefed it everyday in real life. However they can never allow themselves to accept as it would destroy their worldview and everything they know. So they go on crusades to denounce everything blackpilled by doing elaborate mental gymnastics that borders on the ridiculous and insane to merely preserve their frail mental state.
high IQ

Whilst churchmaxxing i overhead some JB foidlets complaining how strict their trad parents were and how their parents were severely restricting their movements effectively preventing them from sucking chads cock and riding the carousel
potent

This place only confirms what I see in real life, and helps me realize that I'm not the only person picking up on the blackpills.

• when i was 13 I witnessed a 15yo girl bragging about her boyfriend's big cock whom she fucked the previous day that was brutal..

Blackpill is reality

Real life is where we come from

Tbh I think its a mix

It's there, here just raise u awareness, once not here and in irl, u see it again

Like how Neo never see irl the same again when he realize it a matrix in matrix movie

yes but incels.co takes all of those observations and puts them in words....

some people need it explained to them before it all starts making sense

>Whilst churchmaxxing i overhead some JB foidlets complaining how strict their trad parents were and how their parents were severely restricting their movements effectively preventing them from sucking chads cock and riding the carousel

brutal.Even more brutal if they are catholic or orthodox.
Roman Catholic bro
It never began for Catholicmaxxers :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
& evidence.
Celestial Being IQ
& evidence.
Celestial Being IQ
Disagreed.

One brutal Blackpill experienced in Real life is more vicious and more suifuel than seeing 100 online blackpills tbh ngl
  • when i was 13 I witnessed a 15yo girl bragging about her boyfriend's big cock whom she fucked the previous day that was brutal..
BRUTAL
thats a Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill tbh ngl
Jfl at believing foids can be virgins after turning 15

Last edited:
Roman Catholic bro
It never began for Catholicmaxxers :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Celestial Being IQ

Celestial Being IQ

One brutal Blackpill experienced in Real life is more vicious and more suifuel than seeing 100 online blackpills tbh ngl

BRUTAL
thats a Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill tbh ngl
Jfl at believing foids can be virgins after turning 15
did they have latin mass?

Tbh u can see the blackpill everywhere, it's a universal truth

very true
Essentially this is the metaphor I use, your life and all the black pill experiences is the STORY, the incels.co website and its posters(the informative ones only), are the narrators to the story enlightening the story and the narrative, giving meaning to at times, disperate and unrelated events. The narrator knits all of these experiences together into a cohesive framework, in which you can analyse the story and gain a much much much much deeper understanding of the story than you could ever get from merely living it. A much bigger point is that there are many many narrators of a VERY SIMILAR STORY, this gives an incredible vista like perspective which shines incredible light on the story from many many different angles that cannot be achieved by one story alone.

The problem is that when you are a virgin autistic you don't see through the virtue signaling and bluepilled tantrums other people throw at you, if it wasnt for the blackpill i'd stay in wonderland and blame myself.

very true
Essentially this is the metaphor I use, your life and all the black pill experiences is the STORY, the incels.co website and its posters(the informative ones only), are the narrators to the story enlightening the story and the narrative, giving meaning to at times, disperate and unrelated events. The narrator knits all of these experiences together into a cohesive framework, in which you can analyse the story and gain a much much much much deeper understanding of the story than you could ever get from merely living it. A much bigger point is that there are many many narrators of a VERY SIMILAR STORY, this gives an incredible vista like perspective which shines incredible light on the story from many many different angles that cannot be achieved by one story alone.
Open heart Surgeon IQ
if it wasnt for the blackpill i'd stay in wonderland and blame myself.

No one wants blackpill to be true.
In fact, we want to be wrong about it

I am in highschool, and here blackpills come like american bombs in vietnam.

my biggest blackpills were all encountered irl tbh

High IQ. Life itself is the biggest blackpill.

Optimus Prime's height in millimeters IQ.

A good rule of thumb about if you are ugly or not. Simple, go close towards a random kid outside and if he calls you a "scary demon" or ewwws at you. You are pretty much an ugly one.

Brutal truecel trait: If even random dogs bark at only you when you approach when there are other people around. It never began.

High IQ. Life itself is the biggest blackpill.
Celestial Deity IQ
Optimus Prime's height in millimeters IQ.

A good rule of thumb about if you are ugly or not. Simple, go close towards a random kid outside and if he calls you a "scary demon" or ewwws at you. You are pretty much an ugly one.

Brutal truecel trait: If even random dogs bark at only you when you approach when there are other people around. It never began.
It never begancel trait : ZERO tinder matches

Blackpill is like gravity, it is only explained on here. Gravity happen when you go outside and see bird poo drop on your head.

Anyone who gets tinder matches is a fakecel/volcel until proven otherwise
how would someone who got tinder matches "prove" they were incel?

literally, anything at all?

how would someone who got tinder matches "prove" they were incel?

literally, anything at all?
If its 2 matches or less, prove that the foid swiped right on accident or something like that.

If its 2 matches or less, prove that the foid swiped right on accident or something like that.
first off, i'm not sure how you prove that

secondly, matches and sex are not the same.

you realize foids get hundreds of matches? you act like they're gonna fuck every match?

first off, i'm not sure how you prove that

secondly, matches and sex are not the same.

you realize foids get hundreds of matches? you act like they're gonna fuck every match?
Foids dont match with sub5 men

The blackpill is like glasses, you put it on and you see the world with such clarity that you can't go back to blindness.

Foids dont match with sub5 men
you pulled that stat out your ass.

so what, are you saying any man who is a 5 just gets sex by existing?

No. 5s still have to put in effort to get laid. They still have a chance
interesting

i FRAUDED my pics to get matches though

if I didn't fraud, I wouldn't get matches

I think because of that I can say I'm not fakecel?

interesting

i FRAUDED my pics to get matches though

if I didn't fraud, I wouldn't get matches

I think because of that I can say I'm not fakecel?
gigaFrauding, especially when using photoshop, is a legit excuse. my bad.

gigaFrauding, especially when using photoshop, is a legit excuse. my bad.
i used lighting to hide acne scars but not photoshop. i still think its an excuse tbh