Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels.co recruitment (blackpilling my town)

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
I plan to stick these up around my local college and town, just for fun. It's awful quality because I am a lazycel but feel free to make an improved version and i will use that instead.

If this thread gets 200 replies I will walk around my town and record myself handing these out to any incel - looking person that I see.

Based idea. I'm going to do this too.

Yes, special agent, that's the guy.

Great idea man. Blackpill those delusional bluepillers.

You won’t do it

Lmao, based as fuck. This better get 200 replies because I would love to see that recording.

Extremely based and leaflet-pilled.

Leaflets are so based. The "Islam Is Correct About Women" leaflets made everybody lose their fucking minds.

Putting that sign anywhere else in public that's busy would be a good idea too. You can even sharpie https://incels.is/ in men's bathroom stalls.

Just put up posters man. You'll get fucked by glowies and get doxxed if you record yourself.

Just put up posters man. You'll get fucked by glowies and get doxxed if you record yourself.
It would be a camera in my pocket, my face won't be shown.

What if you get recorded, or a person finds out who you are?

OP, you've hyped it up now.

You're in too deep. Back out now and forever be a cuck, or see it through and be based af.

I always loved the idea of distributing incel leaflets lol. Maybe I'll buy a printer and get to work. Only probelm is living in the UK you could legit get arrested and thrown in prison for some shit like this. We are probably second to only Sweden when it comes to cucked laws.

Should put this up outside the local gym

Attachments

• alpha genetics.jpg
    alpha genetics.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I always loved the idea of distributing incel leaflets lol. Maybe I'll buy a printer and get to work. Only probelm is living in the UK you could legit get arrested and thrown in prison for some shit like this. We are probably second to only Sweden when it comes to cucked laws.

Should put this up outside the local gym
I'd 100% get suspended from my Uni.

It's incredibly far left.

You should just post the three pictures and a blackpill underneath and a burner phone number. Anybody who is enlightened/paid to study us will see that flyer and automatically know what it all means.

you don't "recruit" people into the blackpill because it's a natural evolution and even if you can blackpill NTs, so what? why would they care? this is cringe tbh lol

And a week later put up posters of mass shooters holding a lollipop with the logo we want you now.

Low inhib

Mogs me

Looking forward to the video OP :ha..feels:

Yes, if you make it a friend, every booklet you put will give you another year in prison.

good luck hope you'll not be put into the jail

Here
I plan to stick these up around my local college and town, just for fun. It's awful quality because I am a lazycel but feel free to make an improved version and i will use that instead.

View attachment 215347

If this thread gets 200 replies I will walk around my town and record myself handing these out to any incel - looking person that I see.
Bump.

Nice im gonna write incels.co to every empty wall I see

That would get media coverage, wouldn't it? You know with how we're labeled terrorists and shit?

I'd 100% get suspended from my Uni.

It's incredibly far left.
You can do it at a different uni or anywhere that's crowded.
That would get media coverage, wouldn't it? You know with how we're labeled terrorists and shit?
"It's ok to be white" and "islam was right about women" got lots of media coverage.
you don't "recruit" people into the blackpill because it's a natural evolution and even if you can blackpill NTs, so what? why would they care?
I was "recruited" by a cuckutbe video about incels.me.
Yes, if you make it a friend, every booklet you put will give you another year in prison.
Major cope. They pass out aborted fetus flyers and worse in public.

Last edited:
As long as you hand them out to incel looking people i dont feel like youll get caught or anything bc they will be likely to know theyre ugly and feel shit and look us up. posting in public seems more risky becaue then non potential incels could see it and scared stacys could report or cops might walk by themselfs

I've never seen a post on here get 200 replies before. You should change it to 100. Or 50. I really want you to do this, man! I've always wanted to hang up flyers for Incels.co but I'm too high-inhib! Also recording it would be cool. Wear a GoPro!

High iq and based

FBI get this nigga

Op are you alive or did the glowniggers get you?

View attachment 215347

Can you upload a larger image though, yours is pretty small, I can upscale this image for you and give you an HQ version, but it would be better to start with the actual resolution, now what you uploaded, I doubt you plan on printing that image, it wouldn't even take up half the page

I was thinking of Fast Banana cards that have a QR code on the other side, so I could just hand them to inkwell looking guys

I seriously doubt you will blackpill your town, instead you will attract white knight betas and some may see the light but it's a low chance

It's ok to be white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back