Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels.co recruitment (blackpilling my town)

based beyond belief,this site basically promotes itself

Volcel if you don't bump this.

Doing gods work, if i were to do this i would get killed.

Gonna get to 200 somehow

If you fail here, u are no scholar. For in order to teach the blackpill, one must consume it, live it, address it, and Worship it. - St.PassTheCope/Rope

Try to avoid cctv.

Make sure you park a few blocks away from campus and wear a hoodie or something that conceals you appearace... Less a hole or some soyboy see it and report you.

If you succeed on a large scale, you may even become a new saint, like bagelcel.
We need a Spanish section on this board to expose the blackpill to those spanish cels.

I plan to stick these up around my local college and town, just for fun. It's awful quality because I am a lazycel but feel free to make an improved version and i will use that instead.

View attachment 215347

If this thread gets 200 replies I will walk around my town and record myself handing these out to any incel - looking person that I see.
do it
If you succeed on a large scale, you may even become a new saint, like bagelcel.
We need a Spanish section on this board to expose the blackpill to those spanish cels.

:feelsEhh:

This is how we'll get more greycels to pick on:dab::dab::dab::feelshaha::feelsthink:

That’s a really bad poster, it just goes to show how autistic and socially isolated people here are.

Try something more like:

big text: “You got a girlfriend?” insert Hot girl sillouette (this part will catch the attention)

then in smaler text:

“If not, are you struggling to build connections with people, do you feel socially isolated? If so There are many out there like you, vent and discuss at Incels.co”

just an example.

Don’t use an ironically enthusiastic tone. Don’t discuss anything autistic like facial morphology in the poster. The goal of a poster is to draw attention and then create deeper interest. So make it eyecatching and vague.

Last edited:
OP hasn't posted for a while

troll thread

I would do this too but my school is too small

That’s a really bad poster, it just goes to show how autistic and socially isolated people here are.

Try something more like:

big text: “You got a girlfriend?” insert Hot girl sillouette (this part will catch the attention)

then in smaler text:

“If not, are you struggling to build connections with people, do you feel socially isolated? If so There are many out there like you, vent and discuss at Incels.co”

just an example.

Don’t use an ironically enthusiastic tone. Don’t discuss anything autistic like facial morphology in the poster. The goal of a poster is to draw attention and then create deeper interest. So make it eyecatching and vague.
This was more for a laugh than actually driving people to this forum. The title was just for drawing people into the thread. The goal is just implanting a blackpilled idea into people from just reading the poster, having an illustration of craniofacial development on it would foster some thought about what the content of it is actually promoting.
It's awful quality because I am a lazycel but feel free to make an improved version and i will use that instead.
Stop being a lazycel aswell and actually make that then, and I will use it.
OP hasn't posted for a while

troll thread
The problem is not aesthetics it is the message it is sending
It sends an understandable message, actually. The more I think about it, it seems that your poster idea would ironically draw even less forum traffic than my one just because it is presenting more of an 'advertisement for a website' that people see everyday. Whereas my one is promoting an idea 99% of people have never stumbled across, and curiosity is a damn good motivator.

Last edited:
I plan to stick these up around my local college and town, just for fun. It's awful quality because I am a lazycel but feel free to make an improved version and i will use that instead.

View attachment 215347

If this thread gets 200 replies I will walk around my town and record myself handing these out to any incel - looking person that I see.
Good luck son

road to 200 v2

you thought it's over?

BASED you are doing the work of a saint
But dont be surprised if bluepilled normiefaggots try and take them dont for spreading the blackpill

I don't have anything to say, just want that this thread reaches 200 replies.

good luck dealing with all the normfag trolls in here afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back