Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels.co's "Mad Dogs"

All a little too convinient. This whole shit sounds like an entirely fabricated web of lies that someone came up with after they were caught with 0 evidince.

What's much more likely is that it was your reddit account, and then you asked a friend to pretend its his account
what can i say ?
whatever i will say , you will keep coming up with reasons to call me a liar .
Even if i would show a fucking pic of my face to the mods , you would still say i used the pic from someone else .

Man , i know you live for the drama .
But maybe just consider that it was an unfortunate coincidence .

Whatever , believe what you wanna believe man
im done trying to convince you

what can i say ?
whatever i will say , you will keep coming up with reasons to call me a liar .
Even if i would show a fucking pic of my face to the mods , you would still say i used the pic from someone else .

Man , i know you live for the drama .
But maybe just consider that it was an unfortunate coincidence .

Whatever , believe what you wanna believe man
im done trying to convince you
I've been in incel forums long enough to know that 80% of them are fakecels who join for the humor/boredom/ general hate culture. It's much more likely that you're lying than all those coincidences lined up

I've been in incel forums long enough to know that 80% of them are fakecels who join for the humor/boredom/ general hate culture. It's much more likely that you're lying than all those coincidences lined up
yeah but the fact that im still trying to convince you is proof that i care about this community , even tho i know that there are many trolls and fakecel attention whores , there are still some good people .

Whatever , its pointless at this point .
So keep barking :lul:

yeah but the fact that im still trying to convince you is proof that i care about this community , even tho i know that there are many trolls and fakecel attention whores , there are still some good people .

Whatever , its pointless at this point .
So keep barking :lul:
ok fakecel

i just wrote a fucking essay to convince you
im still not a fakecel and i will keep saying it until you stfu
You literally wrote nothing but a narrative. No proof, no nothing. Same thing sparrow did in ban appeals after I exposed him for being a fakecel and an ITcel. Even called me fulltimeMossad for exposing him. you remind me of him.

You literally wrote nothing but a narrative. No proof, no nothing. Same thing sparrow did in ban appeals after I exposed him for being a fakecel and an ITcel. Even called me fulltimeMossad for exposing him. you remind me of him.
no proof ?
ok , and what about the time i joined vc with sarge and him ?

no proof ?
ok , and what about the time i joined vc with sarge and him ?
Honestly, that made me even more suspicious. What fucking guy would join a discord and talk on voice chat to help a stranger get unbanned from a forum?

Honestly, that made me even more suspicious. What fucking guy would join a discord and talk on voice chat to help a stranger get unbanned from a forum?
like i said he got spammed and messaged by goffs reddit account .
Also he was familliar with the incel community and he was a nice guy so he helped out .
Nothing suspicious about that .

Im not the one fabricating ,
you are the one who keeps trying to find reasons to not believe me .

And how am i gonna proof it besides this vc thing i did with sarge and him ?
the only other option that comes to mind is me uploading a picture , but first off i dont trust .co mods and secondly you still wouldnt believe me .

So move on, you're a dime a dozen here
do you really think i care about you that much ?
this is about me trying to prove a point

Idgaf if you think you are special or something ,
you are just a Troll and a drama queen to me .
Trying to insult me , trying to bait me into saying something stupid so you can report me .

Keep barking .
Keep entertaining me until you finally get banned , cause u are the fakecel , not me .

Every retard who stirs drama like you do ,
strong fakecel vibes .
I give you a year until you get banned . max .

do you really think i care about you that much ?
this is about me trying to prove a point

Idgaf if you think you are special or something ,
you are just a Troll and a drama queen to me .
Trying to insult me , trying to bait me into saying something stupid so you can report me .

Keep barking .
Keep entertaining me until you finally get banned , cause u are the fakecel , not me .

Every retard who stirs drama like you do ,
strong fakecel vibes .
I give you a year until you get banned . max .
Me a fakecel? Say what you want about me, but my record is clean and honest. I can link you to years old reddit account of mine from r/incels and braincels that you can search and tell me if I ever change my story once. I've posted pics of my completely recessed chin here, ask anyone if i'm a fakecel. I never lied. I never exxagerated.
I might get banned in a year, or even next week, but it will be because I'm an angry sperge, not because i'm a fakecel.

You are exactly like sparrow's song. I exposed him for being a fakecel and he lied like you did exactly and then went on to project. You can keep cryinig, You know where you stand. You come here to shitpost every few days when you're bored or tryna keep busy. You won't be banned in a year, you'll just have moved on with your life like the rest of the fakecels.

Me a fakecel? Say what you want about me, but my record is clean and honest. I can link you to years old reddit account of mine from r/incels and braincels that you can search and tell me if I ever change my story once. I've posted pics of my completely recessed chin here, ask anyone if i'm a fakecel. I never lied. I never exxagerated.
I might get banned in a year, or even next week, but it will be because I'm an angry sperge, not because i'm a fakecel.

You are exactly like sparrow's song. I exposed him for being a fakecel and he lied like you did exactly and then went on to project. You can keep cryinig, You know where you stand. You come here to shitpost every few days when you're bored or tryna keep busy. You won't be banned in a year, you'll just have moved on with your life like the rest of the fakecels.
i wont search up your fucking reddit account cause i dont care about you that much .
I said that people who stir drama and insult people non stop turn out to be fakecels more often than not .

Whatever , its better to have some enemies anyway or else it gets boring on here .

I come here to shitpost cause there isnt much left to say .
When i joined .co there was still a lot of new pills and theories and i still posted high IQ , at least i tried .
Now i mostly shitpost and i dont see the problem .
I stay in the sewers with that , mostly .
You cant call me a fakecel for getting bored by the constantly same content .
I talk to people from here on discord , shitpost now and then and
If i notice a high IQ thread with new ideas , ill read it and comment on it .

Sadly there arent a lot of new ideas .
And sadly my brain has atrophied to the point of no return but who cares .

You do the same with your constant drama ,
its also shitposting so dont cry to me about it .

i wont search up your fucking reddit account cause i dont care about you that much .
I said that people who stir drama and insult people non stop turn out to be fakecels more often than not .

Whatever , its better to have some enemies anyway or else it gets boring on here .

I come here to shitpost cause there isnt much left to say .
When i joined .co there was still a lot of new pills and theories and i still posted high IQ , at least i tried .
Now i mostly shitpost and i dont see the problem .
I stay in the sewers with that , mostly .
You cant call me a fakecel for getting bored by the constantly same content .
I talk to people from here on discord , shitpost now and then and
If i notice a high IQ thread with new ideas , ill read it and comment on it .

Sadly there arent a lot of new ideas .
And sadly my brain has atrophied to the point of no return but who cares .

You do the same with your constant drama ,
its also shitposting so dont cry to me about it .
That's a cute speech fakecel.

thanks bitch

see you later , faggot
Noo, give me another inspirational speech about how you're tottally not a fakecel. I can imaigine the rain falling on your head

The average incel would have told me "go fuck yourself faggot lmao" like 2 fucking hours ago. But it's you normies and your insecurities getting in your feels

Noo, give me another inspirational speech about how you're tottally not a fakecel. I can imaigine the rain falling on your head

The average incel would have told me "go fuck yourself faggot lmao" like 2 fucking hours ago. But it's you normies and your insecurities getting in your feels
stfu you retard

take into consideration that this is the only place i can vent and talk freely in my life , i have nobody else

So it means something to me , even if its just a fbi honeypot idc

I will have the last word , idc how long this Thread goes
cause i am not a fakecel

stfu you retard

take into consideration that this is the only place i can vent and talk freely in my life , i have nobody else

cause i am not a fakecel
I'm already on high percent warning and this is the lounge so I don't wanna spam and get banned. So I'll just leave with this: ok fakecel.

Shut the fuck up you kike faggot, you're a 2018 cel with an anime avi keep your fucking mouth shut and don't mention me
stfu you retard

cause i am not a fakecel

I'm already on high percent warning and this is the lounge so I don't wanna spam and get banned. So I'll just leave with this: ok fakecel.
ok so you accept defeat :lul:
I have the last word and you are a retarded drama queen fakecel troll , got it .

Honored honestly. I want as many fakecels as possible to have me on ignore. Soon @Dregster666 will know his place and hide too, like the little pasty fakecel he is.
Keep Coping Nigger

I will never use that ignore list

It wouldn't be the same treating you like a bootycall becky and voluntarily ignore you

Keep Coping Nigger

I will never use that ignore list

It wouldn't be the same treating you like a bootycall becky and voluntarily ignore you
Don't cope. I can screenshot 4 comments of you saying you'll ignore me like an angry wife who says she'll leave but never does :feelskek:

You will literally never be safe on the forum as long as I'm here.

Don't cope. I can screenshot 4 comments of you saying you'll ignore me like an angry wife who says she'll leave but never does :feelskek:

You will literally never be safe on the forum as long as I'm here.
Go ahead

It won't stop me from embarrassing you for the rest of your .Co life.

I legit think he might have killed himself after the bullying. Where is the little pasty nerd
I'm most of the time playing Genshin Impact
ive been bullied my entire life you faggot
jfl if you think bullying by you will make me rope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited: