Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels could serve a 1000 year sentence for wrong-think in eight hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
This is an old story from 2014, but I see it getting talked about every few months on different blogs, news sites, and communities. It's also a story that has haunted me ever since I read about it. The actual headline of the original story was "Prisoners could serve 1000 year sentence in eight hours."

Give a look. The reason it has haunted me is that, surprise surprise, it is none other than middle aged white foids that are suggesting this, foids who think it's perfectly fine to punish prisoners with 1000 year sentences through the use of technology. Why is this frightening? Because women only consider ugly males to be actual prisoners and good looking convicts, like Meeks for example, are men with great personalities. We could use this type of technology to experience pure bliss for a 1000 years, but no, gotta punish the incels. Make no mistake, deep down, these foids are sadists who enjoy tormenting sub-8 males and will jump at the chance to fantasize about tormenting and terrorizing disenfranchised men in ways that go beyond the death penalty. It shows that they believe it's perfectly fine for them to drive men insane with no consequences for themselves. Never trust a woman in authority. Ever.

Why do they even care so much about us anyway? They can be thinking of ways to have fun but instead they decide to think about incels? What did we ever do to them?

I'll use that time to organize the incel rebellion

That's cruel and unusual punishment.

Lol we will probably go extinct, before something like this will ever be crrated.

Foids literally get off of thinking of the most cruelest, terrifying ways to slowly torture ugly males
And they're called the "gentler gender...." my fucking ass

Jesus christ this is insane

The darkness is upon us. Soon ugly virgin men will be labeled as terrorists and thrown into the dark corners of prisons where we will be left to rot and die. Each day will feel like a year, we will be tortured until our last breath. Only then will the feminist overlords and their foid subjects will take a sigh of relief.

Why do they even care so much about us anyway? They can be thinking of ways to have fun but instead they decide to think about incels? What did we ever do to them?
We were born.
That is enough to make them hate us

Aren't feminists, sjw, lgbt against torture and in favor of not interfering negatively on others' lives?

It's over for sharingancels

This is an old story from 2014, but I see it getting talked about every few months on different blogs, news sites, and communities. It's also a story that has haunted me ever since I read about it. The actual headline of the original story was "Prisoners could serve 1000 year sentence in eight hours."

Give a look. The reason it has haunted me is that, surprise surprise, it is none other than middle aged white foids that are suggesting this, foids who think it's perfectly fine to punish prisoners with 1000 year sentences through the use of technology. Why is this frightening? Because women only consider ugly males to be actual prisoners and good looking convicts, like Meeks for example, are men with great personalities. We could use this type of technology to experience pure bliss for a 1000 years, but no, gotta punish the incels. Make no mistake, deep down, these foids are sadists who enjoy tormenting sub-8 males and will jump at the chance to fantasize about tormenting and terrorizing disenfranchised men in ways that go beyond the death penalty. It shows that they believe it's perfectly fine for them to drive men insane with no consequences for themselves. Never trust a woman in authority. Ever.
The vicious, vengeful society wants to hurt criminals. Years lived in a horrible prison hurts, but if the end result is death, then the pain ends. This sounds like a perfect torture weapon. It reminds me of the writings of Thomas Paine.

reminds me of this

brutal. it's why you better rope if to be arrested ASAP. the world is a prison made to torture us

19th amendment was a mistake

Anyone watch the black mirror episode involving "cookies"?

When the technology is developed it will happen and they will use it on incels. Luckily i live in a shithole so this technology will come here after i'm dead

Sign me up, this is practically immortality. By the time we come out we will be more powerful than they can all perceive us to be. We will enslave them.

The more I realize how the future will look like, the more I look forward to my timely death.