Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels deserve to be bullied because an incel is unlikely to protect someone from bullying.

I invited people and stood up for them, so this person is wrong.

So do 99% of normies, who are all passive non-confrontational shits.

I defended a female once in primary school.

I was scared AF but I fought and I won. The kid eventually became a friend because I had earned his respect. I don't think the female ever spoke to me more than a few sentences.

I stood up for people before, IT, keep crying for us. I've always hated bullies tbh

I never stood up for anybody but myself. Why would I? I had no proper friends since puberty.

I would only defend my brocels on this planet

I defended a female once in primary school.

I was scared AF but I fought and I won. The kid eventually became a friend because I had earned his respect. I don't think the female ever spoke to me more than a few sentences.

Of course she didn’t talk to you more. After that moment there was no longer a benefit for her.

I defended a lot of people in my school, not gonna larp, I was anti-bully person.

Ironically enough, i actually used to defend a kind who got bullied by the whole class back in 6th grade. It resulted in me getting bullied aswell, lol.

Reddit is spiraling down the drain

IT user talking out of his ass as always