Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels don't hate women, but society

Understanding

Understanding

Banned
-
ITards are narcissistic heaps of midden who deserve to be killed, every single one of them, that's no news. The problem is how they keep demonizing this forum saying that users here hate women, and how hypocritical it is to want love from one while hating them.
They miss entirely our criticism to cucks, simps, redpillers, liars, and meathead Chads - all men. Why? Because, no matter how self-centered and specific the reason for our rage is, it's not geared towards women specifically, but to society as a whole. People are quick to say platitudes like "society is wrong and evil, humans are trash, can a meteor crush us entirely now? Teehee" heedless of the fact that a) they are part of the problem b) the solution to a problem IS to weed the problem makers, so themselves, out of society. They love the demagogy of being a doomer, but can't stand negative emotions such as hate, murderousness and disgust to be one - and for that they feel virtuous, hence why incels are criticized for being so hateful. We see the truth, no matter how specific, and we are intelligent enough to want the problem out because we care about it. When one is in pain, they ascribe it with yelling, grousing, moaning, or taking painkillers; if you don't take such provisions, the pain is not affecting you enough, which proves that IT sees us as something to be taken care of, as a pain, and the reason for that is because we have the balls to voice the exact same things that affect them.
Then why are the complaints of users here more commonly tailored at women despite our hate being more widespread? Basic cause consequence. Women are more commonly the cause of the problem, so it's more frequently ascribed. If you want inkwels to stop harrassing kweens, then work on your personalities, ladies :feelsokman::feelsthink:

Last edited:
Correct. I don't hate women, but rather I have very little respect for them. And yes, I do hate society.

Most the people are just mad women don't want to be with them, so they cope by shitting on them.
Sexism is a joke, whether you are a man or woman, almost everyone wants to get married to their perfect person and live happily ever after.
Unfortunately, the reality about how females choose people to have sex with almost entirely based on looks, and society lying so they can cuck betas and they keep paying taxes and getting cucked by Chad. We are just unfortunate to have been born on the bad side of this spectrum, being incels who can only ever ascend to being a betabuxxx cuck.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. The more I learn about women, the more I hate them.

Society is a direct response to foid demands.

I hate them for different reasons, but still do.

I hate women

To hate women is a consequence of hating how society deals with dating, not the other way around. Society is a stark contrast of modern minds using the same mating methods as literal animals, in which women take the upper hand, and giving props to foids who abuse the system instead of changing it. So of course incels would hate on women, but to hate them based on their inherent status as women is stupid like aiming at something as big as a mountain, but shooting at the sky.
Just read it. Is English your third language?
Second. Why?

Last edited:
I hate society because it's effeminate and I hate female nature because it's gay. Anything good that could be said about women in the past are just shit men projected unto them and enforced through social stigma. This is the first time in millennia that we're seeing female nature in its true, raw, naked form and civilization is increasingly getting corrupted, neigh destroyed, by it. For what is civilization if not man's attempt to assert himself over the passive, unacting and feminine and instill a higher order?

Second. Why?

Odd word choice and grammatical construction, like you're using Google Translate.

I understand your post sentence by sentence, but don't follow the progression of your thought.

Odd word choice and grammatical construction, like you're using Google Translate.

I understand your post sentence by sentence, but don't follow the progression of your thought.
So does it mean it's broken english? I can read and understand things fluently, it's putting my thoughts into words that is tricky.
Well, so much for wanting to move out of my shithole to Canada, then.

So it means it's broken english? I can read and understand things fluently, it's putting my thoughts into words that is tricky.

Well, given what you said in your post, my original comment still makes sense.
Modern society is a result of men bending over for women, right?
The problem of society is the problem of women.

i hate society so therfore i hate women

ITards are narcissistic heaps of midden who deserve to be killed, every single one of them, that's no news.

1. nice bait

2. include me in the screenshot IT

3. You try too hard to sound high iq, you're basically repeating the same shit but paraphrasing it endlessly. And also like that other guy said

This reads like bait but I'll bite anyway just on the title, not reading that huge paragraph OP.

It's a generalization to say not all incels hate women or all incels hate society. First of all, hate is not illegal, no matter how much liberals want it to be. You cannot change someone's mind (yet).
Ignoring MK-Ultra etc..

Some incels do not hate women nor society because they believe that, like incels, all people are locked in their roles and have no real control over how much success they have sexually and socially and economically. When you shift away blame and replace it with natural instincts, you can see how people are like machines in a way - nothing is their fault, so you can still hate them but there's no blame behind that hate, just frustration and screaming into the void/at God(s). Fatalism and some obscure sect of Christianity (Lutheranism, possibly? IDT so).

I count myself among that group. Part of being blackpilled is accepting nothing will ever change, and that means not just you or your situation but all people, everywhere, even all situations and things. There is no editing the world or convincing people to be better. Only extreme measures of religion and science can do that and the results are sometimes incellish in the sense that they feel unnatural.

Society is made up of people, of which a bit over half are women. So it's also logically broken to think someone can hate society without hating women at all. Maybe you don't hate women in particular from men or non binaries, but you still hate them as part of another group - the rich, the socially well adjusted, the hot, the happy, the famous, whatever.

The day there is a cure for my disability is the day I have any belief in thinking things will get better for anyone. People don't change and I don't even assign free will to most people (normies) because their social life is worth more to them than their real life, hence they all act like robots and have no morals, good or bad. For me to humanize these NPCs would require them to value things other than how they come across or appear to other people (mostly people like themselves), but because they stubbornly cling to the idea that people are the only and most important thing in the world, I can't. I fundamentally disagree with 99% of the world in that people are most important. There is no way of convincing them otherwise and I'm sick of trying to.

ITards are narcissistic heaps of midden who deserve to be killed, every single one of them, that's no news. The problem is how they keep demonizing this forum saying that users here hate women, and how hypocritical it is to want love from one while hating them.
They miss entirely our criticism to cucks, simps, redpillers, liars, and meathead Chads - all men. Why? Because, no matter how self-centered and specific the reason for our rage is, it's not geared towards women specifically, but to society as a whole. People are quick to say platitudes like "society is wrong and evil, humans are trash, can a meteor crush us entirely now? Teehee" heedless of the fact that a) they are part of the problem b) the solution to a problem IS to weed the problem makers, so themselves, out of society. They love the demagogy of being a doomer, but can't stand negative emotions such as hate, murderousness and disgust to be one - and for that they feel virtuous, hence why incels are criticized for being so hateful. We see the truth, no matter how specific, and we are intelligent enough to want the problem out because we care about it. When one is in pain, they ascribe it with yelling, grousing, moaning, or taking painkillers; if you don't take such provisions, the pain is not affecting you enough, which proves that IT sees us as something to be taken care of, as a pain, and the reason for that is because we have the balls to voice the exact same things that affect them.
Then why are the complaints of users here more commonly tailored at women despite our hate being more widespread? Basic cause consequence. Women are more commonly the cause of the problem, so it's more frequently ascribed. If you want inkwels to stop harrassing kweens, then work on your personalities, ladies :feelsokman::feelsthink:

Yes, women is effectively synonymous with society when society centers around women.

I don't hate or like anyone. Not even society.

Hating xyz = xyz living rent free in your head

I don't give a fuck about anyone else. Life is Just too short to hate on anyone. I have my copes and my life. I'm too busy.

Let me cope in peace and fuck off from my life. This is my mindset.

I hate women, therefore I hate society.

no I hate women. I WANT to hate women. They deserve every bit of hate towards them.