Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels don't have depression

fedcel

fedcel

Recruit
★★
the basis of what's considered neurotypical and what's considered diagnostic criteria for a mental health issue is always impairment of your day to day functionality. this means it inhibits your ability to get up, go to work, study, socialize, date, engage in hobbies and so on. in short, your active participation in society is the primary metric by which your mental health is assessed. you will be reminded that symptoms are common and will not necessarily elicit a diagnosis unless they are experienced to a degree to which they impact your observable behaviour.

possessing any noticeable physical abnormality is not a mental illness, but it produces the same symptoms. rejection, abuse, judgment and mockery are not imagined experiences or abstract fears, they are a reality reserved for people who are physically repulsive.

a popular, handsome, successful man with low self-esteem and intense social fears has mental issues. there is no congruence between his inner and outer life. in other words, his mental state has deluded him into thinking the world sees him the same way as they see you. this imblance is what really consitutes a mental illness.

if you've ever browsed r/amiugly or anything similar, you probably noticed that most posters are unremarkable looking. I'm not invalidating these people, even the women, social media and online dating has warped people's self perception to such an absurd extent that the majority of people equate their unattractiveness with ugliness. if you get upset that these normies are invading a space made for ugly people, you are actually at fault. it is for them, you already know that you're ugly, that's why you don't post there.

there's a strawman about incels that essentially claims that since you don't look like Chad, you believe nobody will ever like you. in reality, social withdrawal is a measured instinctual reaction, it's a rejection of society's expectation that you will endure repeated cruelty and degradation until you find somebody that will just treat you like a human being.

a very common meme here is that women can't understand depression, but the reality is the inverse, you can't understand it. depression is feeling worthless, unwanted, hated and useless without actually being those things, which most people aren't. you are just self aware.

I don't feel worthless and useless, I just feel frustrated and hopeless about this clown world.

I love myself. What I hate is this world.

Finally a high IQ post on ID

I don't feel worthless and useless, I just feel frustrated and hopeless about this clown world.

Nothing is wrong about hating clown world, every mentally healthy man hates this world.

Depression doesnt exist

Depression is the opposite of excitement. It's like prolonged boredom of everything in your life. Give me £10,000,000 and my 'depression' aka lethargy from seeing the same bullshit of the world everyday, would disappear overnight.

Very true. What we are going through is just a normal reaction to a shitty situation.

High IQ post

Guarantee someone's gonna make a "Joined: XXX Posts: XXX" comment

Finally a high IQ post on ID
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

yeah, this is the healthy response.

but there are guys here who talk about their struggles with depression and anxiety. one of the most brutal blackpills is accepting that mental illnesses are chad only, there's no medication or therapy that will address the root cause of your problem.

the notion of somebody like onecooldude123 walking into a therapist's office and venting about how he believes he has BDD because of how he fixates on his physical flaws is laughable. for some reason, the absurdity isn't so obvious when an ugly male goes to a therapist and talks about how he believes everybody hates him without getting to know him, that he's discriminated against and women can't stand being around him.

you have to be low iq not to be depressed

yeah, this is the healthy response.

but there are guys here who talk about their struggles with depression and anxiety. one of the most brutal blackpills is accepting that mental illnesses are chad only, there's no medication or therapy that will address the root cause of your problem.

the notion of somebody like onecooldude123 walking into a therapist's office and venting about how he believes he has BDD because of how he fixates on his physical flaws is laughable. for some reason, the absurdity isn't so obvious when an ugly male goes to a therapist and talks about how he believes everybody hates him without getting to know him, that he's discriminated against and women can't stand being around him.
Fucking brutal.

That's sad : (