Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [incels.edu] The difference between far-left and far-right riots

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
In the wake of the Trumpist riot at the US Capitol, there have been deafening recriminations between leftists and rightists regarding supposed double standards. Leftists allege that the police treated the rightist rioters too well, whereas rightists feel as though they are finally standing up for themselves despite their inherent bourgeois timidity and respectability, and are being cracked down upon harder than leftist rabble would be in the analogues situation.

For example, many leftists shared old posts by conservative commentators such as Charlie Kirk boasting about how "when rightists don't get their way, they never riot unlike the left does," to point out the hypocrisy they see in the situation.

But it must be acknowledged that what provoked the riot at the US Capitol is distinct from what provokes leftist groups like BLM and Antifa to riot. In the case of the far-right crowd at the US Capitol, what motivated them to take action and risk their lives was clearly a sense of impending loss. They were convinced that the country was being stolen from them, and this kind of ideation has been analyzed by many a leftist commentator as fuel for far-right beliefs.

The clinical term for it is loss aversion and it relates to a slow life history strategy as typical of OCPD personality traits, which is known to correlate with far-right ideology. Those with a slow life history strategy are typically disinclined to take risks (having high inhibition or timidity), and have a future-oriented outlook which is manifested as conscientiousness, industriousness, and social conformity (respectability). But when they feel as though their long-term investments and accrued resources are being threatened, they become existentially imperiled, and lose their aversion to risk-taking.

I postulate that this is exactly what happened at the US Capitol. Bourgeois boomers who are otherwise highly conscientious and inhibited became convinced that everything they value and have worked for in life was about to be stripped away, which caused them to rise up. Donald Trump, himself sharing OCPD characteristics (such as high disgust sensitivity), promoted this impression, which caused a perfect storm.

Compare the psychology of a right-wing riot as described above to BLM/Antifa riots, which can legitimately be described as psychopathic in essence. A Black criminal gets shot after committing robbery and assault, and it is said to be an atrocity which warrants retaliation and rectification, not unlike how US imperialists might leverage a dubious incident in a foreign country (e.g., of insurgents being gassed in Syria) as war propaganda and casus belli.

To be sure, the idea that Trump lost his re-election campaign due to voter fraud is just as false as the idea that pathological criminals such as Mike Brown are victims of brutality -- both being examples of externalization of blame and narcissistic rage. But the psychology of a far-right crowd and a Black/anarchist crowd differ, and they are driven to violence by different considerations.

It can be said that White, far-right rioters are compelled to violence through the desire to maintain their status, while Black/anarchist rioters are compelled to violence through the desire to increase their status. Note the fundamentally "conservative" temperament of the former, and the social-climbing aspect of the latter.

What rustles the White, far-right is the impression that they are losing their rightful social status, and what rustles Blacks, for example, about one of their own getting shot by a police officer is the impression that this reifies their inferiority and that they must take action to become socially superior (such that a Black criminal is free to do whatever his impulses make happen). The dichotomy is roughly between OCPD and psychopathy, compulsiveness and impulsiveness.

Last edited:
The difference is one are supported by the kikes in chief while the other are not.

BLM and Antifa are just a bunch of paid protestor retards who see this shit as a field-trip and an easy way to loot up some stores and beat up some Trump-supporters, these people never did a days fucking research, none of them know shit about their own organization or the crimerate it's just the same old nigger victim-complex that has always been part of their identity and democrats know how to trigger it, heck everyone knows how to trigger these dumbfucks.

Trump supporters have every right to be mad, we're being censored, their complaints ignored, the fact that this foid still hasn't gotten a BLM-protest and that cuckwebsites like reddit celebrate her death is one of many many proven cases where the left shows it's hypocrisy and double standards, that tends to piss people off really bad.

These 2 groups aren't comparable, one are patriots others are paid protestors and dumb anti-American anti-white niggers/commies.

The difference is one are supported by the kikes in chief while the other are not.
Leftist riots clearly have their sponsors in the power structure as well.

Liberals in particular have a whole mythology surrounding Black people as saintly, martyr figures. If you look at the top political books on Amazon, for example, a disproportionate amount of them are written by Blacks who are doing a preacher routine, intended for an affluent liberal audience.

Here is a passage from one of those books:

This excerpt from How To Be an Antiracist, a best selling book on Amazon and the "editors' pick for best nonfiction," is written by a preening Black author. He literally just begs the question and informs his readers on page one of chapter one that a racist is a racist. :feelskek:

I have theorized in the past that there is affinity between psychopaths in power (namely, Jews) and Black people who are out of power, and they can relate to each other rather well in terms of their common personality traits. Many psychopaths know what it's like to be deprived of power and the intense disaffection this causes them (Jews especially), so they can bond with each other on this basis. The way psychopaths gain power is by promoting chaos and claiming the right to rule in the vacuum, which describes the modus operandi of revolutionary leftism perfectly.

If OCPD traits (as correlated with far-right beliefs) are understood as having evolved during the Out-of-Africa migration, wherein compulsiveness became more adaptive than impulsiveness, this dynamic starts to make a lot of sense. Impulsivity is one of the key symptoms of psychopathy.

Last edited:
Going with your narrative.. one reason the state responded so severely to the white uprising is it is a real threat to the power structure. Whereas blacks are too small a minority to ever hold significant power or threaten the powers that be. And Anarchism is a belief shared by less than 1% of Americans so again not a threat.

In fact rioting by blacks and anarchists helps the powers that be by creating a hobgoblin to make the public feel afraid, and thus clamoring for the state to protect them.

Okay now tell me how this is related to Inceldom?

Okay now tell me how this is related to Inceldom?
The evolutionary psychology of slow life history strategy vs. fast life history strategy abounds on the .co.

We have psychopaths and narcissists who are mad that they are too ugly to realize their prioritization of mating investment, and OCPD-tier celibates who are precisely evolved to "betabuxx" (prioritize parental investment and the acquisition of resources).

There is even variety among autists in this regard, with more narcissistic autists and more conscientious autists, etc.

There absolutely was massive voter fraud and the fact that you deny shows it how clueless you are

Absentee voting is third world nigger tier. No one is stupid enough to do it but blatantly corrupt states

There absolutely was massive voter fraud and the fact that you deny shows it how low IQ you really are.
Trump became a major cuck and a shill during the course of his presidency, so it is more accurate (via the law of parsimony) to explain his loss in terms of him betraying his base.

He not only morphed into a generic Republican (precisely what he was supposed to have defeated during the 2016 Primaries), but actually became worse than one through his ultra-Zionism and ultra-capitalism, unprecedented even by cuckservative standards. He went so far as to literally support slavery reparations for Black people (JFL).

Notice how he hardly even mentioned anti-immigration topics during his re-election campaign, a future-oriented issue which appeals heavily to slow life history strategists and which defined his 2016 campaign. I guess immigration is too profitable for the plutocrats who fund the Republican Party...

Still, Trump retained a committed cadre of supporters despite all his betrayal of his own people during the four years of his presidency, and he made sure to backstab them again.

None of the rioters who Trump provoked to storm the Capitol will be receiving a pardon, but guess who Trump has pardoned? (((Jared Kushner)))'s father. Oh and he also commuted the sentence of this scumbag:

:feelsclown:

Stop coping and abandon Drumpf like he has abandoned you.

Last edited:
We have psychopaths and narcissists who are mad that they are too ugly to realize their prioritization of mating investment, and OCPD-tier celibates who are precisely evolved to "betabuxx" (prioritize parental investment and the acquisition of resources).
Betabuxx means that you're in a relationship thats based on money and not sincere. Like when reddit cucks get their lifelong crush who has been fucking chad and ignoring him all along, because they have a tech job.
Far left wtf? commies had classy style, these bitches dont + all lgbt blm protests are sponsered by huge corpotions, libtards are literally the biggest consummers
Based

Betabuxx means that you're in a relationship thats based on money and not sincere. Like when reddit cucks get their lifelong crush who has been fucking chad and ignoring him all along, because they have a tech job.
I understand that it means an undesirable situation where you are liable to get divorce raped for your resources, which is a social issue that should be confronted, because the best types of men are getting destroyed by it.

But the fixation on sex as opposed to relationships that is often seen on this forum is the quintessence of fast life history strategists (like psychopaths and narcissists). It is just unfortunate that soyciety incentivizes such primitive socio-sexual attitudes as adaptive and fulfilling.

Last edited:
Trump became a major cuck and a shill during the course of his presidency, so it is more accurate (via the law of parsimony) to explain his loss in terms of him betraying his base.

This is such a dog shit take. It's obvious they cheated. If you can't see this you are either incredibly biased or incredibly stupid. I'm not even that upset about what happened considering I think the end result was a pyrrhic victory for the left.

Last edited:
This is such a dog shit take. It's obvious they cheated. If you can't see this you are either incredible biased or incredibly stupid. I'm not even that upset about what happened considering I think the end result was a pyrrhic victory for the left.
I provided evidence of my take, such as Trump ditching the pro-working class politics he once promoted, including immigration restrictionism.

Why would Trump have to be cheated out of the election if he is a cheat himself?

I provided evidence of my take, such as Trump ditching the pro-working class politics he once promoted, including immigration restrictionism.

Your evidence is stupid considering Trump overperformed everywhere from 2016. He had 95% approval rating in party. Trump didn't deliever on alot of his promises but his base still loves him and they are desperate for someone to help them because the spirit of Trumpism is white people growing conscious to the reality of a non-white future even though they would never admit it. Trump is all they had and there was no way they didn't turn out for them. Also you don't know what the fuck you're talking about in regards to Israel. Trump hasn't done much for Israel. What Israel really wants is Al assad fucking gone and Trump isn't going to give them the war in the middle east they want. Biden will though.

Your evidence is stupid considering Trump overperformed everywhere from 2016. He had 95% approval rating in party. Trump didn't deliever on alot of his promises but his base still loves him and they are desperate for someone to help them because the spirit of Trumpism is white people growing conscious to the reality of a non-white future even though they would never admit it. Trump is all they had and there was no way they didn't turn out for them. Also you don't know what the fuck you're talking about in regards to Israel. Trump hasn't done much for Israel. What Israel really wants is Al assad fucking gone and Trump isn't going to give them the war in the middle east they want. Biden will though.
According to one study that I've read, when those with OCPD traits are told a set of policies that they agree with and when they're told that a candidate with a set of policies that they agree with has won an election, they experience the exact same level of diminished anxiety in both scenarios.

So it makes no difference for those of a far-right temperament whether the policies they support are actually implemented (JFL). This is how Drumpf hacked his supporters and it explains the high approval rating he enjoyed but certainly didn't deserve.

You're right that Trump is all these people had, but he is nobody to depend on and new organizations and candidates which are actually genuine should take his place. This is exactly what's happening on the left-wing right now with #FraudSquad and the founding of the People's Party, so a parallel trend should occur on the right to encourage gravitation to third parties in general and preempt the argument that "a vote for a third party is a vote for the enemy."

About Israel:

Netanyahu didn't say that Biden is better than Trump, but that there is no difference between the two. I trust the King Jew.

His doppelganger was protecting the House Chamber btw:

Last edited:
Keep this up the show is getting interesting

A conservative would argue that neither the pathetic "18th Bro-Maire of Donald Trump" nor the BLM/Antifa riots were in any way justified. The 6th January events, too, led to tragic loss of human lives. BUT: the BLM madness lead to much more significant damages:
Illarionov homicides

Now a libtard has a completely different point of view. Seeing is believing: https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11757#p282104

I hate BLM and antifa but tbh Proud Boys, MAGA and all that /pol/ sheit seems equally retarded to me. At least the second group just entered the Capitol, took some stupid pictures and acted like autists. If BLM and antifa had entered the Capitol they would have burned it down kek

I hate BLM and antifa but tbh Proud Boys, MAGA and all that /pol/ sheit seems equally retarded to me. At least the second group just entered the Capitol, took some stupid pictures and acted like autists. If BLM and antifa had entered the Capitol they would have burned it down kek
I heard someone say that "if BLM and antifa had entered the Capitol, they'd have defecated on the ground." That was before this story came out:

:feelshaha:

@Atavistic Autist consistently makes god-tier threads

A conservative would argue that...
While a patriot would argue that the events of Jan. 6th were totally justified. It is as if we live in an occupied government, and we are about to have the least popular primary candidate in that currywhore installed as first woman of color commander in chief. At the same time, the entire congress comes out and calls the protestors and their sympathizers terrorists.

leftists shared old posts by conservative commentators such as Charlie Kirk boasting about how "when rightists don't get their way, they never riot unlike the left does," to point out the hypocrisy they see in the situation.
there is no hypocrisy to be seen, it was Antifa/BLM infiltrators who pushed to the front and did the rioting
trump supporters were just old boomers who stayed outside and had heart attacks for most part

rare exception is unstable QAnon crusaders like Ashli who got goaded to front by Antifa/BLM agents thinking there were kids being raped inside or some shit
But it must be acknowledged that what provoked the riot at the US Capitol is distinct from what provokes leftist groups like BLM and Antifa to riot. In the case of the far-right crowd at the US Capitol, what motivated them to take action and risk their lives was clearly a sense of impending loss. They were convinced that the country was being stolen from them, and this kind of ideation has been analyzed by many a leftist commentator as fuel for far-right beliefs.
The crowd was just right, not "far-right" and while I agree for those who took risks, we should also acknowledge that they prob didn't think they were at as much risk as they were

Ashli for example when shot, had no reason to think the person with gun drawn would shoot her because she was unarmed and there were 4 cops with rifle beads on her in the rear who could've shot her if she drew on pistolfag

It should be mentioned that "Drain the Swamp" is an OCPD slogan if there ever was one, but Trump never drained it, and just swam in the mud and filth. That's his narcissism outdoing his OCPD, tbhngl.

They were talented actors.

Bonuses for everyone!

It should be mentioned that "Drain the Swamp" is an OCPD slogan if there ever was one, but Trump never drained it, and just swam in the mud and filth. That's his narcissism outdoing his OCPD, tbhngl.
obv gradual process can't clean out 99% all at once

obv gradual process can't clean out 99% all at once
He clearly took a liking to the scum just as a pig would.

There was no gradualism/incrementalism to be had, and btw this very idea of gradualism/incrementalism is just used to pacify people with respect to the cucking of their leaders. At this very moment we are seeing it happening in real-time with the far-left and the cucking of the so-called progressive "squad."

>no, we can't force a vote on Medicare for All now, it's not the right time, even though we have the power to do it :soy:

You are very sus with how hard you promote shill narratives like this tbh.

gradualism/incrementalism is just used to pacify people with respect to the cucking of their leaders
The valve-release/slow-boil theory was present even in 2016 before he won the election, we've always known that was an option.

I'm not exactly ready to survive a revolution though so I think a lot of us tolerate that in hopes we can prep for when big conflict does inevitably come.

The valve-release/slow-boil theory was present even in 2016 before he won the election, we've always known that was an option.
And my point is that even insofar as it is a valid concept, Trump doesn't apply to it.

At most you can say that he's shifted the Overton Window (and we should do everything in our power to ensure that it remains open as wide as it is and further expand it).

But Trump himself as a personality and political figure should be discarded and never revived.

At most you can say that he's shifted the Overton Window
(and we should do everything in our power to ensure that it remains open as wide as it is and further expand it).
That was largely the whole point of him TBH actually repairing some walls was kind of a bonus
But Trump himself as a personality and political figure should be discarded and never revived.
Rand Paul is too short to get elected so until Kane is ready to run for pres with Rand as running mate who else we have?

Rand Paul is too short to get elected so until Kane is ready to run for pres with Rand as running mate who else we have?
My ideal is for the Republican Party itself to be abandoned. If boomers are tuning out of Fox News, then they should be herded out of the GOP too.

If paired with the incipient People's Party on the left, it can cause a populist transformation of US politics.

My ideal is for the Republican Party itself to be abandoned. If boomers are tuning out of Fox News, then they should be herded out of the GOP too.

If paired with the incipient People's Party on the left, it can cause a populist transformation of US politics.
perhaps merge with and coopt environmental party since populism is good for local environment

:feelskek:

there is no hypocrisy to be seen, it was Antifa/BLM infiltrators who pushed to the front and did the rioting
trump supporters were just old boomers who stayed outside and had heart attacks for most part

rare exception is unstable QAnon crusaders like Ashli who got goaded to front by Antifa/BLM agents thinking there were kids being raped inside or some shit

The crowd was just right, not "far-right" and while I agree for those who took risks, we should also acknowledge that they prob didn't think they were at as much risk as they were

Ashli for example when shot, had no reason to think the person with gun drawn would shoot her because she was unarmed and there were 4 cops with rifle beads on her in the rear who could've shot her if she drew on pistolfag
I see you've been listening to Alex Jones.