Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels have a higher average IQ than the general population

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Do you think regular people have the brains to even discuss complex socio-biological issues that the blackpill consists of, let alone form their own opinions on the subject? The average Joe/Hoe doesn't give a fuck about science, philosophy or anything that requires thinking, the average Joe/Hoe is only interested in what happens in his small bubble, what is for lunch this afternoon, what kind of car Mike bought etc. The average Hoe's/Joe's world view is based on what his friends think and what he thinks is true, not what science or facts say.

We are smart enough to notice all the patterns and laws that govern our world, our relationships and human connection and that is what made us come to this forum. A stupid person isn't intersted in anything of that nature, they are only interested in gossip, sports, their job. The average IQ on this site is most likely 110-115, (national average in western nations is about 90-100)

By the way, 50% of US adults can't even read a book written at an 8th grade level. If you understood everything in this post you are automatically smarter than 170 million americans.

Last edited:
Jfl brutal adult reading comprehension pill

147 iq check in.

who cares.we are still going to die alone while 85 iq chad marries his childhood oneitis and creampies her pussy every night.

also your post is cope.

who cares.we are still going to die alone while 85 iq chad marries his childhood oneitis and creampies her pussy every night.

also your post is cope.

This makes me feel even worse about being low iq ngl.

Last edited:
idk what my iq is but i know a lot of people here have low iq, though i think most can read books

I had college level reading comprehension when I was in Kindergarten and was tested at a "genius" level IQ, forgot exactly what it was but I'm almost positive it was in the higher 140s. I'm a retard now though, with a shit GPA. I don't think it takes much of an IQ to realize how modern soyciety really works, though. Like others said, there are self-proclaimed low IQcels on here. Wouldn't exactly doubt that the average IT user has an IQ around 95-115, either, considering most claim to be in their 30s and college educated. The difference is though, that we're not myopic and straight up delusional, or at least not acting under the guise that everyone has equal opportunities in a dating field monopolized by Chads and women.

also your post is cope.

This. Intelligence is the wrong metric of value, sexual and reproductive success is the right one.